Sunshine123:

Tbh as I was watching it from week to week… I didn’t really pay attention to his character that much. I was more focused on the main characters and analyzing them so that’s why it kind of hit me out of nowhere but upon rewatch… I saw the signs more. 

Yeah i  usually dont pay too much attention to the side characters either but I dont know why i disliked him from the beginning.  lol  

DeobiMars:

Day 7

Favourite friendship - Jae young and Yu Na. (Semantic Error)

Love both the dorks. 

Day 8

Best baddie - Tod (Not me)

idk if he qualifies as a baddie tho

Day 8- Best Baddie

1. Zhao Jing (WORD OF HONOR) - This guy was just really freaking cruel. He just got more and more worse as story continued. 

2. Tod  (NOT ME)- I don't know if he counts as a baddie/villain, but  I really like his mix expression of cruelty and love towards Black. It makes his character more complex. 

3. Meng Yao (THE UNTAMED) - Meng Yao is just a really cunning fox. I really liked him in the beginning, but his actions were really suspicious. His "acting innocent" parts were crazy. 

Day 8 Best Baddie

• Tod from Not Me
    • He's such a complex character. If Not Me ever gets a season 2, I would love to see how he grows:)
  • Rungtiwa from Manner of Death
    • She's one of those characters who you love hating!

Day 9 :

Worst baddie - Lhong 

I just hate this guy so much... I can't appreciate his character in any way... at least with Rung I found her character compelling, this guy no.

Day 9: Worst Baddie

Grandpa- He's Coming to Me- Despicable character & how he got away with everything made him even more despicable. I hated him so much. 

Day 9
Worst Baddie - Kengkla (Love by Chance)

Technically he might not be included a a villain but in my eyes he is and even the worst kind! I just despise this character!! And the way they tried to romanticize his actions in A Chance to Love was really disgusting...

Day 9 - Worst Baddie

Again, can't think of one, but seeing all the posts in the last few days, I'd have to agree with all them. Most of them seem to point towards Lhong, Kengkla or Rungtiva  and yeah, be it good or bad baddie, they fit into both.

Day 9 Worst Baddie

After reading some other peoples answers I have realised that this means a villain that you consider lame and unnecessary.  So I  want to say Prao from secret crush on you she just keeps going after Nuea no matter what even when he shows no interest in her and rejects her multiple times.  She’s  such a annoying and useless character I understand that she just has a huge crush on him but if someone doesn’t like you. You should respect that.

Day 9: Worst Baddie
Plern Pleng - Together with Me

but surprisingly I am okay with Lhong :`)

When I think of Best Baddie, I feel like it’s a villain that was integral or needed within the show to move the events of the story forward and when I think of Worst Baddie I think of a villain that wasn’t integral or needed. Like you really could go without them totally in the show and everything would be just fine.

I don’t know I don’t understand this best baddie and worst baddie AT ALL!!! LMAO

But for Day 8: Worst Baddie, I would go with Lee Soo Hee from Light On Me because I find that type of “villain” in a show to be completely unnecessary. It made me angry seeing her trying so hard to get with the guy and being malicious. She’s also an example of some of the female characters in BL’s that I don’t like. I don’t like when I see women represented this way in BL’s so I’m always glad when I see strong and self-assured women not like her in BL’s which has been showing up more lately but we still need more!!!

I would love to join this club ❤️

day 9 worst baddy 

ima take this as an antagonist that was just dumb/unnecessary - so ima go with ... .

Amp from Tonhon Chonlatte. this girl was just useless, i didn't get why she was there. 

Day 9 - Worst Baddie

I am taking this to mean someone who was meant to be a Baddie but the character was either lame or didn't really have an impact. Most BL baddies end up being a side couple or friend in the end so cant list all of those.......hmmmm

• Paint with love - Pooky ( i believe is the name of the agent that tries to start crap

Day 9 worst Baddie

Dr. Por from My Ride.

needless, boring and for me the story had worked without him