Hihi! Welcome :)

SS501_Kdramas:

I was missing Nuer and Syn now that Cutie Pie 2 You was over and this morning I saw the Our Winter Teaser. I cant wait to see this. :D

https://youtube.com/shorts/__yLN2tBiyI?feature=share

Thanks for sharing this one

What has been everyone’s favorite BL so far this year? 

My school president without a doubt

SunshineMar:

as for the ones aired in 2023, individual circumstances (for now)

and for those aired in 2022 and still going or finished airing in 2023, DEFINITELY my school president

SunshineMar:

Undoubtably My School President 

I would very much like to join :)

Marija Dolly Milosevic:

I would very much like to join :)

You've joined just by writing this message!

Welcome!!

Also, I see you're from Serbia so I feel that huge urge we Balkans have when we see other Balkans to tell you that I'm from Croatia? 

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

You've joined just by writing this message!

Welcome!!

Also, I see you're from Serbia so I feel that huge urge we Balkans have when we see other Balkans to tell you that I'm from Croatia? 

I knoooooooowwwwwww right? I am glad I am not the only one  :))))) And I am so glad we share the same interest friend, please do not be a stranger!

I'm really glad to see other Balkan people who like the same things as me because it's REALLY rare to see.

I hope we become good friends! And I can message you in private when I'm bored so we don't disturb people here with our language, right?

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

I'm really glad to see other Balkan people who like the same things as me because it's REALLY rare to see.

I hope we become good friends! And I can message you in private when I'm bored so we don't disturb people here with our language, right?

I feel absolutely the same, please anytime :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))  I am 100% sure we will become good friends :)))))))))))))))))

Today's MSP episode got me squealing and blushing. Damnnn I really can't with them. 

Hey, how can I join?

I would love to join this club :) Also today's episode for MSP was ADORABLE! Got me smiling from ear to ear

What happened to the end credit dance in "I Will Knock You" final episode? It was one of my favourite parts of the programme.