Mitzi Miao:
the BL stories from Kiss x Kiss x Kiss

Thanks for the tip. I hadn't heard about these before.

Elisheva:
I'm finally watching My School President.

One of my all-time favourites!!!  Useful tip: Be sure to watch the original MV of "Just Being Friendly" (Tilly Birds) before you get to Episode 6. And if you have Viki set to "automatic next episode", be sure not to miss the last bit at the end. (In fact, I generally recommend disabling this feature.)

Mitzi Miao:
I don't understand why they don't add Vietnamese content to this site already. 

Agreed. Vietnam is doing some good stuff, and it's a shame that MDL doesn't (yet) include it.

Ting ting tang tang, hurray for Vietnam! 

RiqueXinw:
Same; I don't know why so I decided to try and add some myself but apparently this site does not cater for Vietnamese content bl or otherwise.

I think you can add titles only from the 7 countries in this site. 

p43425:
Thanks for the tip. I hadn't heard about these before.

You can find all the BL stories on BiliBili =) 

p43425:
greed. Vietnam is doing some good stuff, and it's a shame that MDL doesn't (yet) include it.

I actually haven't watched too many BLs from Vietnam, but I want to watch more. tbh I feel like their BLs are not as good as those from other countries, but I guess they might get better. I mean, has anyone here ever watched Tiên Bromance? it's sure something XD 

Mitzi Miao:
has anyone here ever watched Tiên Bromance? it's sure something

Adding to my list. I have only watch Mr. Cinderella (Seasons 1 and 2). And I have ViAn on my list to watch. I really like Nguyen Ba Vinh.

Mitzi Miao:
I actually haven't watched too many BLs from Vietnam, but I want to watch more. tbh I feel like their BLs are not as good as those from other countries, but I guess they might get better. I mean, has anyone here ever watched Tiên Bromance? it's sure something XD 

Yeah they do fall short compared to other countries but I think that is due to lack of  resources when compared to the other countries such as Thailand. You will notice that often times it is the same actors used over and over again by production companies. Malaysia and Cambodia also  has some series being released but they too don't have the luxury of huge production budgets and abundant resources.

O2 production on Youtube has some really good ones. They have a lot as they are always releasing new series in succession. Some popular ones are Mr Cinderella seasons 1 & 2 as @angeliviki suggested, Want to See you, Love Bill, Nations Brother. These are all I remember right now.

angeliviki2022:

Adding to my list. I have only watch Mr. Cinderella (Seasons 1 and 2). And I have ViAn on my list to watch. I really like Nguyen Ba Vinh.

oh Tiên Bromance is a weird\bizarre series, it's not such a good one. I've watched Mr.Cinderella (but only S1). I like the actor of the doctor, but I don't know his name. 

RiqueXinw  - yes, I understand it, it's a shame really. It's also the reason I don't watch many Filipino BLs, and I assume they might have more budget.  

Vietnam has some good gay filmes like Goodbye Mother and Song Lang (though this one doesn't really show anything much). I plan to watch Want to See you and Nations Brother, never heard of Love Bill before, is it good? 

RiqueXinw:
Same; I don't know why so I decided to try and add some myself but apparently this site does not cater for Vietnamese content bl or otherwise.

There's been a request to add Vietnam in the suggestions section for years now. I've been trying to think of how to adapt an existing platform so we could gather conversation and information for more countries in a way that it doesn't get swallowed up in the One Thread to Lose Them All, but all I know how to work with are old school discussion forums and dreamwidth (a user-supported fork of LiveJournal which includes individual blogs and communities).

Seems like MDL isn't going to do it, so if we want it it's on us to figure out how to make it.

A legal solution has been made

RiqueXinw:
A legal solution has been made

Thanks for the info ^^ now we don't even have to go so far really, as it seems other sites has it too =) 

Mitzi Miao:
Love Bill

I have not seen it for myself, it has been on my watch later since forever. At the time of its release it was talked about a lot on social media; I discovered it through a series of tiktok vids and persons seemed very pleased with it. I can vouch for I want to see you and nations brother though; they are some of the better Vietnamese bls. Nations brother is quite old though so don't expect a lot in terms of production, if I remember correctly it was my first Vietnamese bl. 

Mitzi Miao:
Thanks for the info

I feel like I need to rephrase it though because me saying "legal" makes it sound shady like I am instigating criminal activity😳

RiqueXinw:
I have not seen it for myself, it has been on my watch later since forever. At the time of its release it was talked about a lot on social media; I discovered it through a series of tiktok vids and persons seemed very pleased with it. I can vouch for I want to see you and nations brother though; they are some of the better Vietnamese bls. Nations brother is quite old though so don't expect a lot in terms of production, if I remember correctly it was my first Vietnamese bl. 

Thanks, both those series are also on my watch later for a long time now. Good to hear they are nice. I don't expect much, I've seen some Vietnamese BLs before. So far mr. Cinderella (S1) was the best I've seen. 

RiqueXinw:

I feel like I need to rephrase it though because me saying "legal" makes it sound shady like I am instigating criminal activity?

hahaha well, I'm not sure if it considered legal tbh. But don't worry, BL fans just want to watch BLs, we won't call the police on you XD 

I have an important question about the drama 'Pit Babe'. HOW OLD IS ALAN, I've heard he's 35, but I hope not. I mean Jeff is 20 right?  I know he is a adult , but please don't let Alan be 35 :0

Since I can't track my Vietnamese BLs in MDL, I use IMDB. Just found this there: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls566912948/?ref_=tt_rls_3 for anyone interested in Vietnamese BLs.