RiqueXinw:
I discovered WE BEST LOVE was never added

That's really horrible to find out! how could you leave it behind like that? poor Shu Yi and Shi De. 

RiqueXinw:
I was scrolling through my 10 star series when I stumbled upon "Bad Romance"

wow, 10 for Bad Romance is crazy! was it 10 for Mydear? XD 

RiqueXinw:
On the bright side I fell into a Filipino bl master list rabbit hole and now my plan to watch list just got a whole lot longer, found a 94 episode drama and a movie from 1988 and one from 1992.  

94 episode drama?? sounds so long (it's not a BL, right?). and which movies? Care to share some of what you found? tbh I'm not so keen on Filipino BLs, but I'm not against getting recommendations :) 

Mitzi Miao:
That's really horrible to find out! how could you leave it behind like that? poor Shu Yi and Shi De.

I feel like a betrayer.

Mitzi Miao:
94 episode drama?? sounds so long (it's not a BL, right?). and which movies? Care to share some of what you found? tbh I'm not so keen on Filipino BLs, but I'm not against getting recommendations :) 

Yup according to the tags it is, My Husband's Lover 

Movies:

Rich Boy, Poor Boy (1992)

Macho Dancer (1988)

Some other Recs on my to watch list that has good ratings above 6:

Inseparable season 1 & 2

Love Beneath the Stars (The Boy Foretold by the Stars - prequel) 

Hello Stranger

Gameboys (Includes a season 2, a movie and special episodes; one of the most popular Filipino bls has very good ratings and reviews has been on my plan to watch list since forever I am doing the same thing I did with I Told Sunset About You, saving it for the right time to sit down and watch it when I am not watch so much other series so it gets my sole attention)

My favourite Filipino series that I have watched all can be found on YouTube :

Lakan

My Day

My Story (squeal to My Day; the second couple steals the whole series; they got their own series that recently finished but I didn't like it but the first few episodes are not bad)

My Toxic Lover, sequeal - Worth the Wait

Oh, Mando!

Rainbow Prince (it is a musical)

Tie the Not (their is a movie version which is just a compilation of all the episodes)

Win Jamie's Heart

Meet Me Outside

I left out the movies which are tagged as mature for sexual content not sure if you are into such movies.

RiqueXinw  well, starting such a long series is very daring imo, not something I'll do unless I know it's like a masterpiece. 

Those old movies are probably so hard to find. oh Inseparable is the only one not in my plan to watch from this list. 

Some of those series are also on my plan to watch. My problem with some is that the rating doesn't really make me wanna watch them. I remember I've seen the trailer of Rainbow Prince and it looked too cringy to me (though I don't have a problem with musicals).  

Anyways, thanks for the recs ^^

RiqueXinw:
I left out the movies which are tagged as mature for sexual content not sure if you are into such movies.

I have no problem with it. It depends. I'm not a fan of movies like Dry Wind (if you've ever heard of it). 

Mitzi Miao:
I have no problem with it. Not that I'm a fan of movies like Dry Wind (if you've ever heard of it). 

Oh trust I will be looking into this.

Mitzi Miao:
RiqueXinw  well, starting such a long series is very daring imo, not something I'll do unless I know it's like a masterpiece. 

Probably will start it after the holidays so everyday I come home I will watch some while doing work.

Mitzi Miao:
I remember I've seen the trailer of Rainbow Prince

The innuendos kept me laughing and the ending was sweet so despite the singing it crept its way into my heart.

RiqueXinw:
Oh trust I will be looking into this.

Well, personally I really didn't like this movie XD 

RiqueXinw:
Probably will start it after the holidays so everyday I come home I will watch some while doing work.

I'd like to hear if it's actually good ^^  

RiqueXinw:
The innuendos kept me laughing and the ending was sweet so despite the singing it crept its way into my heart.

Some series just make me cringe, I also kinda felt it watching recently the Lover Merman trailer. 

RiqueXinw:

I couldn't agree more. I will save the rant though.

Nong carried the whole show for me on her tiny doggy back.

RiqueXinw:

I have heard about is it worth the watch?

(re "The Lost Ring", 34-minute Viet BL on Gaga) Yes, I personally really liked it.

hoshthegoat:

Naughty babe.... I- 4/10

What does this comment mean? I'm curious :-)

American Fan:

What does this comment mean? I'm curious :-)

It means (at least for me) that I was not impressed.

hoshthegoat:

I'd like to meet the person who was impressed with Naughty Babe XD 

RiqueXinw:
I was scrolling through my 10 star series when I stumbled upon "Bad Romance", I must have been drunk or on something because how the hell did that of all the series end up over a 5

Thanks for the laughs! I dropped Bad Romance like a hot potato. :-)

Mitzi Miao:

I'd have some questions if they were haha

hoshthegoat:

Ah okay!

Mitzi Miao:

*Cough cough*  Looking at my rating scores I gave Naughty Babe an 8. I guess I must have been drinking with RiqueXinw at the time. :-) :-)

Any questions?

American Fan:
*Cough cough*  Looking at my rating scores I gave Naughty Babe an 8. I guess I must have been drinking with RiqueXinw at the time. :-) :-)

Does it mean it was a mistake? if not, I'd like to hear what you loved in this series. I didn't enjoy the watch.