*Sips Pepsi and watches as the BL community reacts* (who is with me)

RiqueXinw:
*Sips Pepsi and watches as the BL community reacts* (who is with me)

Ok, maybe it's a dumb question, but what does it mean? I mean, it's a photoshoot? a commercial? or what is it exactly? 

Mitzi Miao:
Ok, maybe it's a dumb question, but what does it mean? I mean, it's a photoshoot? a commercial? or what is it exactly?

I am not sure what form the feature will be in but the main hype around it is the strong speculation that they are dating based on coinciding post on social media, rumours, sightings and hintings of a partner by Mew. Personally I am having no opinion until some form of conformation or denial so until then it is non of my business. I have learnt my lesson about making ships real.

RiqueXinw:
I am not sure what form the feature will be in but the main hype around it is the strong speculation that they are dating based on coinciding post on social media, rumours, sightings and hintings of a partner by Mew. Personally I am having no opinion until some form of conformation or denial so until then it is non of my business. I have learnt my lesson about making ships real.

oh I see, I never follow such things and I never ship real people. I see people love shipping actors together and imo it's wrong. It's their private life, it has nothing to do with us. Also, I never follow if any actors come out and such, so I just assume most of them are straight irl. 

If we talk about fictional ship in whatever it is they are doing, never thought I'd see that. I'm so used to MaxTul that I never thought of Tul in another pairing. Easier to imagine Mew in a new pairing as I don't think Gulf is coming back to BLs. 

Mitzi Miao:
straight irl. 

This is a whole damn debate whether queer, gay or BL . Lets not even touch it.

Mitzi Miao:
I'm so used to MaxTul that I never thought of Tul in another pairing. Easier to imagine Mew in a new pairing as I don't think Gulf is coming back to BLs. 

I know Tul quit acting and is focusing on his career as whatever he went and studied in NY I believe.

I also don't think Gulf is coming back; he seems more focused on his singing career (no one laugh) 

RiqueXinw:
This is a whole damn debate whether queer, gay or BL . Lets not even touch it.

a debate about it? idk, those actors can be whatever they want, I won't mind clearly. Anyways, I think it's not very likely that a ship in a series will become the real thing. 

RiqueXinw:
I know Tul quit acting and is focusing on his career as whatever he went and studied in NY I believe.

I also don't think Gulf is coming back; he seems more focused on his singing career (no one laugh) 

I also heard about him going to the US to study, so I thought he might be there. 

Gulf has a singing career? that's news to me, I just saw that he's in other dramas. 

Mitzi Miao:
Gulf has a singing career? that's news to me, I just saw that he's in other dramas. 

Tiktok it but the comments will send you to hell; I couldn't stop laughing

RiqueXinw:

Tiktok it but the comments will send you to hell; I couldn't stop laughing

Does he sing badly? I don't use TikTok. you make it sound like people are roasting his singing or something haha 

Mitzi Miao:

Does he sing badly? I don't use TikTok. you make it sound like people are roasting his singing or something haha 

Lol I am about to check it out 

JimmySea_FanGirl_4Life:

Lol I am about to check it out 

please share your findings ^^

https://youtu.be/3EhaL2-XhEU?si=ssIz3as1Wd6iyGNM lol I found one of his songs let me see if I can find one of showing him singing 

JimmySea_FanGirl_4Life:

https://youtu.be/3EhaL2-XhEU?si=ssIz3as1Wd6iyGNM lol I found one of his songs let me see if I can find one of showing him singing 

Thank you ^^ 

Ok, I think I can imagine what people are saying XD 

Mitzi Miao:

Thank you ^^ 

Ok, I think I can imagine what people are saying XD 

XD

HAAHAAAHAAA I see you guys found joke

thatonewhothrives:
Anyone is watching Cherry Magic or Twins Right now? if yes, what are your opinions  (so far) on it?

I'm enjoying Cherry Magic a lot. At first I liked Twins but my interest has cooled down. After reading  RiqueXinw's  spoiler comments above, that pretty much describes my thoughts as well. 

I'm a HUGE Not Me fan and Twins may have a similar overall story plot, but it's NOTHING like Not Me. And speaking of Off/Gun...I loved their chemistry, and everything else, in Not Me, but for some reason Cooking Crush just isn't quite vibing. I stalled at ep. 3 so what do I know? I need to pick it back up. Maybe it gets better.