RiqueXinw:

*Sips Pepsi and watches as the BL community reacts* (who is with me)

Maybe Story of Us is the title of their upcoming joint project lol. When it comes to ships delulu is not the solulu especially with these two lmao

hi! i would love to join :)

American Fan:
I stalled at ep. 3 so what do I know?

"Cooking Crush" is only halfway through airing, so maybe it's premature to say this - but if you don't like it by Episode 3, then I think you probably never will.

Even though I'm not usually such a fan of Thai comedy, I loved it pretty much from Episode 1  - not only the protagonists (Off/Gun) but also the development of the Fire/Dy side couple (which gets more interesting in later episodes). But of course, we all have different tastes and preferences, which is perfectly fine and normal.

RiqueXinw:

*Sips Pepsi and watches as the BL community reacts* (who is with me)

I usually don't ship the actors but I was really rooting for maxtul and mewgluf 

Bros go back to your boyfriends lol ? 

Mitzi Miao:

Does he sing badly? I don't use TikTok. you make it sound like people are roasting his singing or something haha 

all i will say is some people really don't need a music career?

RiqueXinw:

My friends always laugh at me and my cheesecake obsession, I mean I have standards money can not sway me; cheesecake however, well we can negotiate lolll

I love cheesecake too, but you give me tiramisu and I'd be willing to think about it haua

Doriana Markova:

Absolutely... I watched that part twice, because I thought I was hallucinating.  

I wish I were hallucinating tbh

p43425:
"Cooking Crush" is only halfway through airing, so maybe it's premature to say this - but if you don't like it by Episode 3, then I think you probably never will.

That's possible. I'm willing to be open to changing my mind after watching a few more ep.  It's not that I dislike the show overall, but it's falling a bit flat.  Maybe my expectations were too high. 

American Fan:
.I loved their chemistry, and everything else, in Not Me, but for some reason Cooking Crush just isn't quite vibing. I stalled at ep. 3 so what do I know? I need to pick it back up. Maybe it gets better.  

Nice to see not everyone is super hyped over this series.  I'm not saying this series is bad, but I just don't find it to be that good either. 

kiyois back scrubber:
all i will say is some people really don't need a music career?

Exactly, not every actor needs to be a singer. If someone has both singing and acting talents, great for them. But not every actor can sing. I think Gulf needs to focus on what he's good at. 

solana:

hi! i would love to join :)

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films. 

Fàilte!

Starrrvvibes:

I usually don't ship the actors but I was really rooting for maxtul and mewgluf 

Bros go back to your boyfriends lol ? 

These photos!!!

FudanshiPL:
These photos!!!

I saw them on Instagram this morning; they are very stimulating visually :)

This forum has gone strangely quiet, so I'll make some NOISE ...

Just watched today's first episode of "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka" (Gaga: "Although I Love You, and You?") - and as with most Japanese series, it's original and high-quality. Too soon to say what I think of it, but at the very least it's quite interesting in the way it highlights the differences between Tokyo and Osaka (dialect, behaviour, even sense of humour).

It's on my list. Thanks. M

Japanese series are my favourite.

p43425:

This forum has gone strangely quiet, so I'll make some NOISE ...

Just watched today's first episode of "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka" (Gaga: "Although I Love You, and You?") - and as with most Japanese series, it's original and high-quality. Too soon to say what I think of it, but at the very least it's quite interesting in the way it highlights the differences between Tokyo and Osaka (dialect, behaviour, even sense of humour).

I am so excited for this one. This couple looks so good together. I can’t wait to get off work to watch the first episode