p43425:
Just watched today's first episode of "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka" (Gaga: "Although I Love You, and You?") - and as with most Japanese series, it's original and high-quality.

Thanks for the heads up! It's on my PTW list. I'm discovering that I don't have the patience or attention span to watch currently airing series week after week, so no more starting new and current dramas for me until they finish airing.  

It is quiet lately. I've got a bit of the winter blues, not to mention I'm in single digit temps at the moment, so not even fun going out.

p43425:
Just watched today's first episode of "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka" (Gaga: "Although I Love You, and You?") - and as with most Japanese series, it's original and high-quality. Too soon to say what I think of it, but at the very least it's quite interesting in the way it highlights the differences between Tokyo and Osaka (dialect, behaviour, even sense of humour).

Please tell your thoughts when you have watched enough. 

I just had the displeasure, nay the abhorrent experience of watching episode 11 of Twins.  This is not even funny sometimes poor writing becomes comedic, yeah not this time.

On the bright side the PitBabe was fine for me and The Sign airs tomorrow and I cannot wait to see the after moments of Phaya and Tharn's love making.

p43425:

This forum has gone strangely quiet, so I'll make some NOISE ...

Just watched today's first episode of "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka" (Gaga: "Although I Love You, and You?") - and as with most Japanese series, it's original and high-quality. Too soon to say what I think of it, but at the very least it's quite interesting in the way it highlights the differences between Tokyo and Osaka (dialect, behaviour, even sense of humour).

I am planning to watch it too! 

RiqueXinw:
I just had the displeasure, nay the abhorrent experience of watching episode 11 of Twins.  This is not even funny sometimes poor writing becomes comedic, yeah not this time.

On the bright side the PitBabe was fine for me and The Sign airs tomorrow and I cannot wait to see the after moments of Phaya and Tharn's love making.

I can't even with Twins, like what were the writers even thinking? I was so pissed off. now everything will be left for the last ep. 

I'm also disappointed with PitBabe so far. agree with you about The Sign, can't wait to watch today's ep. The one thing to really wait for.  

Hello! I'd like to join! 

So I just watched today's episode of the Sign and.....wtf was that ending. I mean we got one damn scene and of them being a couple and now this. 

axdxex:

Hello! I'd like to join! 

Just by replying you became a member; welcome to the club

RiqueXinw:

So I just watched today's episode of the Sign and.....wtf was that ending. I mean we got one damn scene and of them being a couple and now this. 

Unless you count all the  story of the past (in which we didn't get to see how they even became a couple, and also for me it looked strange that Babe was Wansarat as they kept saying she was a woman, and before she was played by an actress ). I also wished we saw more of them as a couple this ep (also, how on earth Tharn didn't wake up way earlier when Phaya had that bad dream? he moved so much). 

RiqueXinw:

I have stopped watching most of the currently airing series and am waiting for all (or at least more ) of the episodes to air before completing them because of various issues. Maybe I should hold off on this as well, at least for one more episode?

Only one episode left for VIP Only. I've really enjoyed the quiet tone and pace of this drama with the majority focus on the two main leads, which I think have great chemistry.  In this week's episode my heart melted when Liu Li tells Gu Jin "I can be your bluebird." (There's context I'm not mentioning here). I just love Xuan Chen!

I'll be sad to see this story end.  

American Fan:
Only one episode left for VIP Only. I've really enjoyed the quiet tone and pace of this drama with the majority focus on the two main leads, which I think have great chemistry.

I've really been enjoying it, too - although it's probably too quiet and slow for some. Liu Li (our mutually beloved Xuan Chen) is so sweet and cute!

So happy that "Bad Buddy" is now out on Viki, which is so much more convenient than Youtube. One of my favourite BLs. I will start re-watching today!

despite having an exam in two days, I just binged the sign (till it aired) today and god- 

*speechless* <333 (0///0)

Yall what do we think about the first episode of "Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro ka"??

Cuz idk about you guys, but I loved the first episode sm!! It's so cute, and I love this type of dynamic between couples<33 I also definitely didn't expect a confession so early lol

Mitzi Miao:
I'm also disappointed with PitBabe so far.

Can I ask why? Cuz I'm really enjoying myself watching it