Hello, i would like to become a member >.<

Ess:

Welcome to the club :)

American Fan:
This looks interesting. Have you used it? I wonder what the monthly service fee is.

I haven't as I prefer to watch media alone. It's what they use on the Discord servers for streaming events.

Ess:

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films.

Fàilte!

DAY 11: MY FAVOURITE CAST
TAIKAN YOHO

Just watched Ep2 of ‘We Are’ and I’m still in love with this show.

Like American Fan said, it did start slow but I kinda enjoyed it. I love ensamble casts where the friendships are front and center and make me feel like every single one is interwined and  part of the bigger picture. 

Favorites of this episode : 

Toey being adorable omg I didn’t feel it last week, but I felt it this week.

Pheem being Pheem. Can I say it again? Phuwin looks gorgeous in some scenes, it’s crazy. Of course, the whole scene with the roses on the bed was iconic. You could almost see Phum fall.

For a second there I thought Pheem might have a crush on the hot arts professor, but then I was like, maybe not?

Lastly, I’m still super curious about Khaofong, like what is that man thinking.

axdxex:

Just watched Ep2 of ‘We Are’ and I’m still in love with this show.

Like American Fan said, it did start slow but I kinda enjoyed it. I love ensamble casts where the friendships are front and center and make me feel like every single one is interwined and  part of the bigger picture. 

Favorites of this episode : 

Toey being adorable omg I didn’t feel it last week, but I felt it this week.

Pheem being Pheem. Can I say it again? Phuwin looks gorgeous in some scenes, it’s crazy. Of course, the whole scene with the roses on the bed was iconic. You could almost see Phum fall.

For a second there I thought Pheem might have a crush on the hot arts professor, but then I was like, maybe not?

Lastly, I’m still super curious about Khaofong, like what is that man thinking.

Toey is actually quite cute

and someone said this somewhere it's always P'phuwin s side eyes 

like even in this series now

but yeah the way he held on to those flowers was far better than me holding on to life ? 

I also loved the way khaofang was secretly sort of enjoying and smiling 

I think aouboom would be the first couple to get together 

and let me not start on the teacher 

looks apart he was sucha good teacher 

like why can't I have such a supportive teacher 

Day 11 of April BL Drama Challenge: "Best Cast" 

To me, "best cast" means that a BL stands out for more than just the lead couple or perhaps a really good side couple; it means a broader cast that really worked together to deliver something extraordinary. Although it's hard by definition to imagine any BL as a true "ensemble cast", Thai BLs have an advantage here because of their typically larger casts. "My School President" and "Bad Buddy" come to mind, among others. However, China's "Stay With Me" also sticks in my mind as a cast that really came together, especially the constructed family.

Anyways, my winner is ... *drumroll* ... "My School President". I can't think of a better example of a cast working together to deliver something unforgettable, extraordinary and absolutely delightful - first and forecast the 6 + 2 band members (i.e. augmented by Tinn and Thiu), but also the two wonderful moms.

Day 11 of April Challenge: Favourite Cast

Definitely the Cutie Pie cast for me

I just t loved the BTS so much and loved how chaotic and funny the cast were together

And when Zee and Max were pretending to drink from a candle holder thing and Zee accidentally drank the wax omg I couldn’t stop laughing lmao 

I'd say pitbabe cast is one of the very handpicked of them 

Like their bts are so cute and they seem to have chemistry all among them 

NGL I liked the ghost ships a lot

ANNIE NU:

I'd say pitbabe cast is one of the very handpicked of them 

Like their bts are so cute and they seem to have chemistry all among them 

NGL I liked the ghost ships a lot

Haha yeah the ghost ships were hilarious 

We Are ep 2

I’m loving this drama so much, the couples r so damn cute honestly 

QToey, TanFang, PhumPeem, they’re all so adorable <3 

Chun Mo Rionnag:

I haven't as I prefer to watch media alone. It's what they use on the Discord servers for streaming events.

Oh ok! 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

We Are ep 2

I’m loving this drama so much, the couples r so damn cute honestly 

QToey, TanFang, PhumPeem, they’re all so adorable <3 

I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM ALREADY

TBH THIS SERIES DESERVES THIS MUCH ALL THESE ARE 4 COUPLES 3 ACTUALLY(POND PHUWIN EXCLUDED) WHICH HAVE BEEN LONG AWAITED IN SOME GOOD PLOT WITH SUFFICIENT SCREEN TIME