Day 15 of April Challenge: Favourite BL Drama Trope 

IDK WHAT EXACTLY THIS IS BUT WHEN THEY ARE FORCED TO BE APART / BREAK UP WHEN STILL IN LOVE

EVEN BETTER WHEN ONLY ONE IS STILL IN LOVE

OR THEY HATE EO DUE TO MISUNDERSTANDING AND DEEP DOWN CAN'T HATE EO CAUSE THE LOVE STILL LINGERS SOMEWHERE

THANK U FOR NOT CALLING ME A SADIST

ANNIE NU:

IDK WHAT EXACTLY THIS IS BUT WHEN THEY ARE FORCED TO BE APART / BREAK UP WHEN STILL IN LOVE

EVEN BETTER WHEN ONLY ONE IS STILL IN LOVE

OR THEY HATE EO DUE TO MISUNDERSTANDING AND DEEP DOWN CAN'T HATE EO CAUSE THE LOVE STILL LINGERS SOMEWHERE

THANK U FOR NOT CALLING ME A SADIST

Forbidden love

BounPrem now signed with gmmtv. Yay!!! best day ever. So excited<3 :D

PaiSkyForever:

Right! Hoping for them to get more opportunities and aperances! The fact that most of my faves are now with gmmtv feels so weird!

PaiSkyForever:

ME TOO 

PaiSkyForever:

Forbidden love

YEAH SORT OF BUT 

IT INCLUDES PLOTS LIKE CITY OF STARS AND TO BE CONTINUED AND THE BEST STORY AND KISSABLE LIPS

axdxex:

Right! Hoping for them to get more opportunities and aperances! The fact that most of my faves are now with gmmtv feels so weird!

Same here. All my faves except FortPeat and YinWar are with gmmtv lol <3

PaiSkyForever:

PaiSkyForever:

Same here. All my faves except FortPeat and YinWar are with gmmtv lol <3

Oh and MileApo lol

PaiSkyForever:
BounPrem now signed with gmmtv.

That's good news indeed. It was weird that Boun was signed with Wabi Sabi but not Prem. Not that I'm a fan of the "studio system" (like Hollywood also had in its early days), but given this reality in Thailand, it makes sense for them to be signed together. Given Wabi Sabi's wonderful BL legacy, it's shame that it's a shadow of its former self.

P.S. Oh, and I see that Santa Pongsapak has gone from Wabi Sabi to GMMTV. I love him and his magical smile! Samantha Melanie Coates (Manaow from UWMA) and Soodyacht Patsit (Pond from LBC) have also quit. The end of Wabi Sabi. *sigh*

p43425:

That's good news indeed. It was weird that Boun was signed with Wabi Sabi but not Prem. Not that I'm a fan of the "studio system" (like Hollywood also had in its early days), but given this reality in Thailand, it makes sense for them to be signed together. Given Wabi Sabi's wonderful BL legacy, it's shame that it's a shadow of its former self.

Right, it is kind of sad that Wabisabi has decided to close their artist management division. I fear they can no longer support their artist monetarily, and it's obvious to me that they helped broker the deal to at least get their more prominent artist into an established agency. On the bright side, a lot of people feared The Vampire Project was BounPrem's last, but since they're now signed together, that's probably not true anymore. 

On another note I keep seeing on Twitter that people are like "now give us a FirstKhao BounPrem drama" and I see the vision-- that's something I never thought of, but now I want. 

axdxex:
since their now signed together, that's probably not true anymore

Yeah, the fact that they signed together certainly suggests that they'll continue working together, at least for now. Supposedly "The Vampire Project" (Boun's baby) is also moving to GMMTV.

p43425:

Yeah, the fact that they signed together certainly suggests that they'll continue working together, at least for now.

<3 Thank goodness :) 

DAY 15 - Favorite BL Drama Trope

Def when the "bad" or tough boy falls for the cute or "soft" boy first and may also be influenced to change his behavior (if it really was bad to begin with). This may or may not include gang or mafia stories.

I also really like the enemy to lovers thing. I watch for that moment of realization to hit, for either or both parties and then to see how that plays out. So much fun.

Sometimes both of the above might be combined in one drama.  Throw in some action and comedy and I'm a very happy watcher!  

American Fan:

DAY 15 - Favorite BL Drama Trope

Def when the "bad" or tough boy falls for the cute or "soft" boy first and may also be influenced to change his behavior (if it really was bad to begin with). This may or may not include gang or mafia stories.

I also really like the enemy to lovers thing. I watch for that moment of realization to hit, for either or both parties and then to see how that plays out. So much fun.

Sometimes both of the above might be combined in one drama.  Throw in some action and comedy and I'm a very happy watcher!  

I love those too <3

Stepbrothers, Cohabitation, Friends to Lovers and everything about Fake Dating.