p43425:
I still need to watch "Miracle of Teddy Bear".)

That's one emotional rollercoaster.

angeliviki2022:

"How can I be vanilla?" LOL

He's cute!!! ^^

axdxex:

I think that rejection changed the course of his life lol

Haha

p43425:

Looks good. Can't wait till May 4th!
(Gosh, Inn is so cute. I still need to watch "Miracle of Teddy Bear".)

Me either! ^^

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 18 - BL Drama That Was  Major Let Down

My Tooth Your Love. Am I going to be controversial for this one? Maybe. This show is rated an 8, but I only rated it a 6.5. In my books it was a disappointment, and very very very underwhelming. Particularly because I saw the potential (IT COULD HAVE BEEN SOOOO GOOD)-- and then it all just fell flat. The romance didn't romance (we lost like 2 episode to Xun An being weird about the dad situation and avoiding Bai Lang, and also like 2 episodes to Bai Lang trying to hook the dentist up with some randoms). The dad situation was also just bad, because where's the (at the very least!!!) apology? The secondary couples barely had any screen time and I'm nosy like that, I wanted to see more romance from everyone.

IN SHORT : the show was too short for all that drama and it ate up the romance time. 

Day 18 Challenge: "BL drama that was a major letdown" 

I'D SAY CAUSE UR MY BOY

IT IS A 2017 BL AND I LOVE THE CASTING 

THERE WAS P'DRAKE ,P'FRANK ,P'NEO AND P'PHUWIN

BUT THE PRODUCTION WAS UMM........HORRIBLE

I DON'T USUALLY DROP DRAMAS 

BUT THIS WAS NOT BEARABLE

axdxex:
My Tooth Your Love. Am I going to be controversial for this one? Maybe. This show is rated an 8, but I only rated it a 6.5.

ANNIE NU:
I'D SAY CAUSE UR MY BOY

Ha Ha, I dropped both of these dramas. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This little series popped into my YT feed this morning. K-drama called Blue Boys. Simple, but will see where it goes. Couldn't find an MDL page, but I didn't look real hard.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

That's one emotional rollercoaster.

RE: Miracle of Teddy Bear - That's why I'm not watching it. Sounds way too heavy and sad for my taste, even if it's really good. :-)

ANNIE NU:
I'D SAY CAUSE UR MY BOY

American Fan:
Ha Ha, I dropped both of these dramas. 

I've actually been meaning to circle back and watch this at some point-- but maybe I shouldn't lol

American Fan:
This little series popped into my YT feed this morning. K-drama called Blue Boys. Simple, but will see where it goes. Couldn't find an MDL page, but I didn't look real hard.

Yes, I asked earlier in this thread on page 709 (the day of its release) if anyone else was watching it, but got no response.

So both CHANGE2561 and GMMTV have show announcements next week. Just for fun, give me your wildest dreams (or not so wild, both are allowed), expectations, hopes, rumors for these announcements. You guys don't /have/ to be realistic lol

In my case--

GMMTV

• I'm on the ForceBook agenda where one of them plays a single father idk why ok-- it probably won't happen but whatever
  • rumors/speculation about a FirstKhao mafia drama directed by Jojo are circling and it sounds like a dream (idk if it'll happen but I do think FK are working w/Jojo again)
  • Just give me JoongDunk with a good plot (is darker too much to ask for?)
  • I'm expecting another ensemble BL because GMMTV has too many artist to give jobs to
  • I'm also expecting recasting for secondary rolls in The Vampire Project with BounPrem (now that GMMTV is producing), my candidates for the role that Boss was casted for are Thor, Pepper, Great, or Inn.

Change2561

• I want a bad ass cop / detective show for PoohPavel but why does this look like an office romance it's okay I'll take it because it's PoohPavel and I have fallen
  • Anythign PingNut. Anything.

I am really hoping for a MarkOhm series plz!!! And I would love another JimmySea and TayNew series <3 and as for BounPrem - more info on Vampire Project hopefully. :)

PaiSkyForever:

I am really hoping for a MarkOhm series plz!!! And I would love another JimmySea and TayNew series <3 and as for BounPrem - more info on Vampire Project hopefully. :)

OMG YES I FORGOT ABOUT MARKOHM! I'm so hoping for that too! They've been teasing it so much if it's no real I'll fight somebody lol

axdxex:

OMG YES I FORGOT ABOUT MARKOHM! I'm so hoping for that too! They've been teasing it so much if it's no real I'll fight somebody lol

Same lol plz. Fingers crossed <3

Oh and I am hoping for a KristSingto also <3

axdxex:
both CHANGE2561 and GMMTV have show announcements next week

The suspense! Having watched "DMD Friendship the Reality" and thus gotten very invested into Domundi's nine highly promising third-gen artists, I'm also keen to see what Domundi/Mandee are able to do with them.

axdxex:
because GMMTV has too many artist to give jobs to

Yes, GMMTV already had a lot of BL-oriented artists, and with the (at least) five new recruits from Wabi Sabi, they are going to have to accelerate and/or expand productions to keep them all busy. I'll be especially interested to see what they do with Santa, who I loved so much in "My Only 12%" (plus he also seems really good with fan service, which is a money maker, too - not that artists e.g. Prem should be pushed into doing something they don't enjoy, but for those who do, great).

axdxex:
I'm also expecting recasting for secondary rolls in The Vampire Project with BounPrem (now that GMMTV is producing)

Seems reasonable. I just hope they get things moving along without hurting the quality. Getting even bigger so quickly is going to be a management challenge for GMMTV.

axdxex:

I've actually been meaning to circle back and watch this at some point-- but maybe I shouldn't lol

I D SAY U CAN 

ATLEAST LETS FINISH THEM NA