April BL Drama Challenge

DAY 19 - BL Drama Better Than Expected

I'D SAY "THE SIGN"

I KNOW REVIEWS WERE GOOD ENOUGH BUT THE TAGS AND EDITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET MADE IT SEEM LIKE A REALLY  NC FOCUSED SERIES.

THEY COULD LESSEN IT THO..

BUT THE PLOT WAS REALLY INTERESTING THO I AM NOT MUCH OF  ACTION AND MYSTERY FAN . I ENDED UP LIKING IT

axdxex:
BL Drama That Was  Better Than You Expected

Unforgotten Night.

Actually, this is another possibility I was considering. I started off rolling my eyes at how "unforgettably bad" it was ... but then I realized that, if one watches it not as an actual mafia series but rather as a spoof (even though it wasn't), it is, as you say, cheesy but reasonably entertaining (and with some cuties, too). That being said, it wasn't really good either.

angeliviki2022:
DAY 19 - BL Drama Better Than Expected

Sing My Crush

I really liked this one, too! Nice love story, beautiful music - and Baram is adorably cute!

American Fan:

Ops, I totally forgot about watching We Are!! Prolly would have forgotten all day long if you hadn't mentioned it.  Good luck with your exams!! You got it!!

All the talk about kiss scenes and rewatching fav dramas is making me restless.  All GREAT kiss picks! 

Is it good or bad that no one is talking about We Are today? 

Thanks for the support :) 

2 weeks till my exams finish and I can watch dramas again! 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
2 weeks till my exams finish and I can watch dramas again! 

OK, break time is over. Back to studying. Now!

axdxex:
rumors/speculation about a FirstKhao mafia drama directed by Jojo are circling and it sounds like a dream (idk if it'll happen but I do think FK are working w/Jojo again)

ANYTHING WITH FK MAKES ME HAPPY *heart eyes*

axdxex:
Just give me JoongDunk with a good plot (is darker too much to ask for?)

I WILL DIE FROM HAPPINESS IF JD GET ANOTHER DRAMA TOGETHER :D

PaiSkyForever:
And I would love another JimmySea and TayNew series

YESSS SAMEEEE

p43425:

OK, break time is over. Back to studying. Now!

I should study

I have an extremely important exam on Sunday TT

I MISS MY BLs SOOO MUCH 

I watched Double mints and everyone was an ahole and not the fun kind...

Gonna do this quickly before I leave 

Day 18 of April Challenge: BL Drama That Was A Major Letdown

I think a lot of people actually chose this one and I agree

I expected a lot from Middleman's Love and I was really disappointed by the end of it (except for the NC scenes lol) 

I really hated Yim's character, I honestly found him so annoying 

But I actually genuinely like the side couple (TongGus) so I hope they have their own drama soon

Day 19 of April Challenge: BL Drama That Was Better Than You Expected

Ooh this is an interesting one

I would say...HIStory 3: Trapped

This is one of my all-time favs now and I CANNOT thank DJ enough for recommending it to me

Would've been such a loss if I hadn't given it go lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I WILL DIE FROM HAPPINESS IF JD GET ANOTHER DRAMA TOGETHER :D

BUT FR CHANGE THE PLOT FOR GOD SAKE

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I expected a lot from Middleman's Love and I was really disappointed by the end of it

I DO SORT OF AGREE BUT IT WASNT THAT BAD

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I really hated Yim's character, I honestly found him so annoying 

ABOUT THIS ATP I AM FED UP OF EVEN EXPLAINING 

THE REASON SOMEONE BECOMES LIKE THAT IS FOR ATTENTION AND LOVE NEEDED.IT IS NOT INTENTIONAL THEY JUST END UP LIKE THAT 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
But I actually genuinely like the side couple (TongGus) so I hope they have their own drama soon

THEY DID HAVE ONE BUT WAS SORT OF A ..........MEHHH

angeliviki2022:
didn't love it, but I thought it was enjoyable.

RE: Wedding Plan - Yes, I agree, Lom's "engagement" with Yiwa and not talking to Nuea about it for a good part of the series was frustrating for sure.  I think it's cuz Lom was being a loyal friend to Yiwa and not giving out her secret, and later Nuea supported him, which was a very touching scene. 

angeliviki2022:

April BL Drama Challenge: DAY 19 - BL Drama Better Than Expected

Sing My Crush  I watched this almost as soon as it was released, so there were hardly any reviews. I really didn't know what to expect so my expectations were pretty low. I ended up loving it. BaRam and HanTae were great together and I enjoy my best friends to lovers trope. 

I really enjoyed this drama as well. Such patient and caring attention by Han Tae to BaRam. Who wouldn't love that?!

hoshthegoat:

I watched Double mints and everyone was an ahole and not the fun kind...

So are you saying it was good? Or not? :-)

American Fan:

So are you saying it was good? Or not? :-)

It was okay

Did anyone watch Deep Night yesterday? I was wondering what was up with Japan now that he started dating his crush.... then we get his NC daydream. Wow, I didn't expect that throuple.

angeliviki2022:

Did anyone watch Deep Night yesterday? I was wondering what was up with Japan now that he started dating his crush.... then we get his NC daydream. Wow, I didn't expect that throuple.

I DID 

HE WAS LIKE THAT CAUSE  HE THINKS HES NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR SEJJI . AND THAT THE OTHER GUY DESERVES HIM

ALSO I DIDNT QUITE GET THAT 3P PART IT WAS EMBARRASING AND I SHIPPED IT

angeliviki2022:

I was actually waiting for the throuple, there were signs, but I thought it might not happen because the show was almost over and things weren’t moving. I actually had no idea who would set it off, but I definetly did not expect it to be Japan. He’s very innocent, so it was a nice touch to have Khemtis put the idea in his head. I wonder how they’ll manage to pull it off with one episode left.