PaiSkyForever:

I forget if JoongDunk were on the list. I gotta go back and look, but I am pretty sure FirstKhao are gonna have one cause they were on the list. :) 

wait what list ???

I will put the link on here hold on :)

Heyyy I would love to join!! (Hope this is where I write that)

kinda_blue:

Just by posting here you have joined the club.

Welcome

Another member will stop by and give you the official welcome.

Are you new to BLs?

kinda_blue:

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films.

Fàilte!

PaiSkyForever:

Lmao it is gonna suck for me tomorrow being EST (Eastern Standard Time). I got to wake up at like 4am to watch gmmtv part 2. - "death and laughing face emoji" lol

Well, then I might as well watch it next day, cuz I'm across the country from you, and can't stay awake til the middle of the night.  :-(

RiqueXinw:

hehe, I can't say what I want to say because this is a public domain but *wink* *wink*

You can always DM me but not sure I want to know how your mind is thinking, haha

I want some new ships in part 2. I'm kind of getting sick of seeing the same couples/ships every time😅. I want to see my ghost ships get a chance too lol.  

sjay:

I want some new ships in part 2. I'm kind of getting sick of seeing the same couples/ships every time?. I want to see my ghost ships get a chance too lol.  

I actually like seeing the same ships, BUT I would love new ships too lol 

The internet thinks we’re getting EstWilliam and MarkOhm, which sound so good tbh

If you could turn a ghostship into a ship, who would you pick ???

axdxex:

I actually like seeing the same ships, BUT I would love new ships too lol 

The internet thinks we’re getting EstWilliam and MarkOhm, which sound so good tbh

If you could turn a ghostship into a ship, who would you pick ???

Hmm... I have so many lol!! Probably FirstMix  (technically not a ghostShip, but I really really want them as the main leads who end up together. They had really good chemistry in Moonlight Chicken). I have other ghostShips too, but I just love First and Mix sooo much!!! They're definitely my fav bl actors and I will happily die the day I see them as the main leads.   

Other ghost ships I like: ChimonNanon (awesome in the Gifted). Definitely  FlukeEarth (the ones from UWMA)!!!! I think it would be so cool if we could see a drama where two femme and badass characters get together.  I feel like people don't usually do femme main characters in BL dramas because they seem too stereotypical, but femmes do exist, and I think it would be awesome if we get a drama like that with FlukeEarth portraying those characters.  We never see that in a drama!!

I have many more, but I don't remember them atm

PaiSkyForever:

Day 22 of April Challenge: Fav Scene From Your No1 Drama- I will try to find a gifs later but I have 3 favorite scenes- one is from Between Us- When WinTeam are confessing to each other and they each play a song to one another while bawling their eyes out and saying there first I love yous and becoming BFs and making love that night- that is Probably my all timet fave and the Broccoli doll(which I bought one cause they are so cute) bed scene was super cute too <3. 2nd is the 2 mountain scenes in Last Twilight. And 3rd is LITA- When Pai finds Skys notebook and that whole scene when Sky finally confesses to Pai and they become BFs and also their wedding scene in Wedding Plan <3 

that thing from lita 

as sweet and beautiful that is ,that harsh is the reason sky became like that

he was a kid when that happened with him

why should a kid have to feel so unloved and boring . 

he felt it was all his fault that he was abused and beat. the memory of that scene leaves me in tears fr

Day 23 Challenge: "Favourite theme song"

I don't even have to think to answer this one: "My Oxygen" from "Oxygen". The song and lyrics are so integral to the story - and so magically beautiful when Solo (Supanut) sings it on the contest stage and later at the beach.

p43425:

Day 23 Challenge: "Favourite theme song"

I don't even have to think to answer this one: "My Oxygen" from "Oxygen". The song and lyrics are so integral to the story - and so magically beautiful when Solo (Supanut) sings it on the contest stage and later at the beach.

I am inclined to agree with you. That song just touches the heart strings.

Does anyone have any good BL Recommendations for me I can’t find anything and I’ve been searching forever.

-OverthinkingRN-:

Does anyone have any good BL Recommendations for me I can’t find anything and I’ve been searching forever.

Love for Love's sake is pretty good, if you haven't watched that yet