PaiSkyForever:

https://www.youtube.com/live/x7jcRTDVsJI?si=CD2eElX_Q-m5zELp is this what you are looking for? :)

Oh yeah ty ^^

But the list is already on here so it's fine lol

I'm still in shock about the FK JD drama lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Oh yeah ty ^^

But the list is already on here so it's fine lol

I'm still in shock about the FK JD drama lol

Yessss!!! :) It looks really good!!! <3  

Day 23 of April Challenge: Favourite Theme Song

I think theme song and OST r the same thing right? 

So I think I'll choose my fav OST i've been listening to the longest and have never gotten tired of

It's My Starlight by Joong Archen Aydin (OST for Star In My Mind), and it's honestly one of the most beautiful OSTs I've ever listened to XD

แล้วแต่ดาว (My Starlight) Ost.แล้วแต่ดาว | Star In My Mind - Joong Archen (youtube.com) 

TRY IT IF U DON'T BELIEVE :)

PaiSkyForever:

Yessss!!! :) It looks really good!!! <3  

Ikrr I'm soooo excited

Def the drama I'm looking forward to the most xD

Hello my dears! 

How are you? 

In the last days I've watched the last episodes of "Only Boo!" and "We Are". I had fun with both, but I tend to like "Only Boo!" a little bit more at the moment. I think in "We Are" there are too many couples for me, I am used to concentrate only on one couple or two couples and I find it somehow difficult to get the feeling for each couple.^^ 

I've finished yesterday "You make me dance" and oohh I loooved it so much! What a gem! It is cute and the story is interesting and I love the little world of the two main leads and how their relationship developed. I find it sad, that it was a short drama. It could have been longer. I would like to see the two main actors together again. I actually looked at my little finger as well and I like the podcast idea. :-)

I started watching "Kieta Hatsukoi"/ "My Love Mix-Up!" and wow I am totally in love! I have no other words. The drama is funny, great entertaining, lovely, sweet, cute, something for the heart. There were some funny moments where I laughed and where I blushed and felt flattered. If it continues to be this good, it will definately be one of my favorite BL dramas. :-) I love the idea how it all began with the eraser! How brilliant is this plot?! :D

Did I read this right, there will be a Thai adaption of "My Love Mix-Up!" ?! (*bright eyes*) I have to remember that! :-)

-OverthinkingRN-:
Does anyone have any good BL Recommendations for me I can’t find anything and I’ve been searching forever.

Hello, nice to meet you! I like to recommend: "Only Boo!" and "We Are", too. "Semantic Error", "You make me dance" and "Kieta Hatsukoi"/ "My Love Mix-Up". 

PaiSkyForever:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GMMTV/s/hNoosljAXP here is the list<3

Thanks for sharing this link! 

Can someone maybe explain what "GMMTV Part 2" is all about? Will GMMTV announce today which dramas will be aired this year? I guess so. Do they do this every year? It seems like a big deal and an important moment? :-) 

Day 23 of April Challenge: Favourite Theme Song- I am gonna choose from a bl I have not chose yet, because I love alot of theme songs so I am gonna go with Sotus's. The song is lit imo. (fire emoji) 

Magnoliee:
Can someone maybe explain what "GMMTV Part 2" is all about? Will GMMTV announce today which dramas will be aired this year? I guess so. Do they do this every year? It seems like a big deal and an important moment? :-) 

GMMTV does this every year around October, but starting from last year (2024) they decided to break the announcements into two parts. Half of their 2024 dramas were announced in October 2023, and the other half, today. They usually release pilot teasers for all the shows, which you can find on YouTube. At some point this year, when we get a release date, we will get official teasers, that show how the show will actually look like.

Most of us are excited because we were waiting to see if our faves would have shows this year.

Magnoliee:
Did I read this right, there will be a Thai adaption of "My Love Mix-Up!" ?! (*bright eyes*) I have to remember that! :-)

Yes! My Love Mix Up (Thailand) was announced in GMMTV 2024 Part 1, and will be lead by GeminiFourth from My School President. Here's the pilot. 

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 23 - Favorite Theme Song

In honor of FirstKhao being released from the dungeon in GMMTV Part 2-- I want us all to listen to Khaotung's  "Let's Try" lol because I truly was obsessed with this one when Only Friend's was airing

Chun Mo Rionnag:

thanks for the info <3

It was very hard to choose between Fake Protagonist,  UntilWe Meet Again, and the WBL Season 2 theme (don't remember what its called :') ) but I think I'm gonna have to go with Fake Protagonist. 

Tbh about a month ago I might have chosen UWMA but the lyrics to FP (specifically the English ver) have become to relevant to me in recent weeks

GETSUNOVA : FAKE PROTAGONIST [ พระเอกจำลอง ENGLISH VERSION ]

axdxex:

April BL Drama Challenge

In honor of FirstKhao being released from the dungeon in GMMTV Part 2-- I want us all to listen to Khaotung's  "Let's Try" lol because I truly was obsessed with this one when Only Friend's was airing

Ahhh yesss I agreee

I loved Only Friends soooo much, looked forward to each week when it updates (it was a nightmare having to wait for each ep lol) and I fell in love with the OST after finishing the drama 

Khao’s voice is really fire in this OST, really different from the OSTs from The Eclipse (Over The Moon and Your World, My World- loved both of these songs SO MUCH) 

Okay after watching all the BLs in the GMMTV 2024 Part 2 line up these are my reactions

Ossan's Love Thailand - I have not watched the original so I don't know how similar this version is however I am not really looking forward to this one because Earth's character has all the elements that will irritate me. I think these types of whimsical series are not for me anymore. I will most likely watch this one long after it has aired in my down time.

The Heart Killer - Can I get some applause because wow. I remember saying sometime ago that I wanted more mature, action and Mafia themed BLs and here comes my wish, thank GMMTV. I was hooked from beginning to end. I love that I am finally going to see Joong and Dunk out of the stereotypical University student themed BL. This will definitely allow them to showcase more of the acting skills and by the looks of it they will do it beautifully. Oh and the steam on screen with both couples was hot.

Thame Po - AHHHHH I love the plot so much. I have loved Est Supha from his role in Love by Chance 2: A Chance to Love so I am so glad to see him as part of a couple again and leading too. I am perhaps looking forward to this one the most. I also love the sound track; when it started to play and I am seeing the different snippets of scenes flash by, it hit me in the feels. I just love everything I saw; I don't want to jump the gun but I can see myself easily giving this series a 10 from very early on.

Revamp the series - Well damn, GMMTV did not come to play; they came and stood on business this fine April day. Watching the different scenes flash by and then the dramatic coming soon at the end, they said blockbuster announcement, like Hollywood take a seat. I love that they did not try to make the vampire theme subtle or calm or cute; the dark theme really came out with the props, costume and blood. It looked mature and gave off the proper horror vibes. The cinematography looked cool. Looking forward to this one.

Perfect 10 liners - I am not so keen on this one as it has couples who have not done it for me in previous series but I liked what I saw so I will definitely give it a watch; I may just fall in love with it.

The other two series I am looking forward to the least but my interest was piqued non the less so looking forward to their release to see how they play out.

Overall I am very happy to see GMMTV stepping away from the stereotypical university and high school series and bring forth more mature themed series and allowing the actors to branch out more into darker and more serious genres.

P.S some non BL series I am looking forward to are Leap Day and Hide & Sis.

p43425:
And in any case, the correct answer is "My Oxygen" (see above).

I see what you did here. 

axdxex:
The Heart Killers

OMG! This is on my TOP. TOP priority list. With a tat artist too!!  I'm dead.

p43425:

Hmm, confusing. "GMMTV Part 2" is a lot to absorb. Here's what I've figured out so far:

“The Heart Killers” Joong/Dunk, First/Khaotung
“Revamp” Boun/Prem
“Ossan’s Love Thailand” Earth/Mix
“The Ex-Morning” Krist/Singto
“Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist” Mark Pakin/Ohm Thipakorn (+ Jimmy in solo/minor role?)
“Perfect10 Liners” Force/Book, Perth/Chimon, Mark Jiruntanin/Junior Panachai
“Heart That Skips a Beat” Est Supha/William Jakrapatr

plus also some presumably non-BLs with BL stars: "The Dark Dice“ with Gemini, “Leap Day” with Gun, “Scarlet Heart Thailand” with lots of big BL stars

Please feel free to correct and/or add.

Thank you for this list. I've added almost all to my PTW list. I haven't had a chance to watch the GMMTV program. Should I make the time or not worry about it?