angeliviki2022:
It's not the theme song, but part of KinnPorsche's OST. This is a song I keep listening to.

Sameee

I used to be addicted to this song, listened to it like 5 times a day 

It's such a beautiful song

I actually found the OST and got obsessed with it before realising it was an OST, coz I was listening to a lot of Jeff's songs at the time, but then when I started watching drama that Jeff acted in, I found out about KP 

I really wish KimPorchay had a better ending TT

angeliviki2022:

So good.

Yep! ^^

American Fan:
I have at least ten dramas I'm really excited about. How to pick just one?  Impossible, so here's my top three!! 

Haha same! I'm especially looking forward to seeing FP and ZN on-screen again, and can't wait for Monster Next Door, especially after seeing the trailer, it looks soooo cute!

axdxex:
Edit: Do I sound unhinged? I think I sound unhinged.

Just thinking about our dear Dunk all bulked up is enough to come unhinged, I'd say! I'm looking forward to The Heart Killers for Dunk & Joong! It'll be really interesting to see them cast in such a different vibe, compared to a uni theme. I might have to do a brain dump to clear out all past images before watching! 

axdxex:
t I'd be lying if I didn't answer this with The Heart Killers lol 

Right now I don't care about anything else, because my top two ships in one show is straight out of my wildest dreams, and it's a sexy rom com too!!!

Day 24 of April Challenge: BL Drama You're Looking Forward To

Same here! There's literally no drama I'm mor excited for than this one now

Both r my fav ships EVER, AANNDDD Joong and First r my amazing handsome hot cuties who each stole a half of my heart xD

American Fan:

Just thinking about our dear Dunk all bulked up is enough to come unhinged, I'd say! I'm looking forward to The Heart Killers for Dunk & Joong! It'll be really interesting to see them cast in such a different vibe, compared to a uni theme. I might have to do a brain dump to clear out all past images before watching! 

Yesss I'm so excited for an enemies to lovers trope for JD! 

axdxex:
Also look at this pretty gif set I cry

OH MY GOD STOP MY HEART ACTUALLY SKIPPED A BEAT

I didn't even realise I started holding my breath as I scrolled through these :0

All these gifs r a drama on their own lmao

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Both r my fav ships EVER, AANNDDD Joong and First r my amazing handsome hot cuties who each stole a half of my heart xD

omg are you telling me you favor First & Joong, because I favor Dunk & Khao *gasp* lmao

American Fan:
Just thinking about our dear Dunk all bulked up is enough to come unhinged

I feel validated

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 24 - BL DramaYou're looking Forward Too

I am looking forward to alot of them, But my top 3 are Love Sea, The Ex-Morning, and Revamp. <3

axdxex:

omg are you telling me you favor First & Joong, because I favor Dunk & Khao *gasp* lmao

Dare I say it...I am loving all of them but not Khao as much. I don't know why exactly. :-( 

I saw First in Not Me and really liked him. However, I haven't really liked any of the dramas he was in since then, but I still root for him.  I'm hoping Heart Killers will be much better, imo. 

axdxex:

*gasps too* So...u take Dunk and Khao and I'll have Joong and First :)

For Phuwin lovers, in case you haven't seen his "Coffee Minute" YT vid.

I'm getting ready to watch EP 4 of We Are.

American Fan:

Dare I say it...I am loving all of them but not Khao as much. I don't know why exactly. :-( 

I saw First in Not Me and really liked him. However, I haven't really liked any of the dramas he was in since then, but I still root for him.  I'm hoping Heart Killers will be much better, imo. 

OI FIRST (and Joong lol) IS MINE, KEEP UR HANDS OFF HIM *glares* 

(lmao, I'm sure u understand)

OnyxTheHedgehog:

OI FIRST (and Joong lol) IS MINE, KEEP UR HANDS OFF HIM *glares* 

(lmao, I'm sure u understand)

SHARING is caring!!

American Fan:

We all have our own taste lol

Personally, I really really like all four of them, but I always have a preference for one part of the ship over the other. This is for all pairings tbh give me any cp I have a favorite.

I lost it for Khao during Only Friends--I knew Ray was terrible but I did not care at all lmao, he's the type of actor who emotes really well and then I end up emotionally invested in his characters.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

*gasps too* So...u take Dunk and Khao and I'll have Joong and First :)

Perfect :) the world is now in balance, yin and yang, etc