Day 2 

I think I would recommend Boys Lockdown. It's a BL from the Philippines and it's really sweet. I think it's pretty underrated views vise because it only has 6600 people who viewed it on MDL.

Plus, there's a sequel in the works named Love Team.

Blkittykat:

Day 2 

I think I would recommend Boys Lockdown. It's a BL from the Philippines and it's really sweet. I think it's pretty underrated views vise because it only has 6600 people who viewed it on MDL.

Plus, there's a sequel in the works named Love Team.

I haven't watched it yet, to be honest I forgot that there was such a show. Thanks I will check it out

Raining Sunshine:

Day 2. - 

Let's all Recommend one drama each that is a hidden Gem and need more  appreciation and recognition. 

{Only Less Hyped Dramas Please}

I would actually recommend the drama I'm currently watching Kamisama no Ekohiiki. I'm only an episode in but it's the least popular BL on my watchlist. I will say gender swapping is a huge part of the drama but it's still an mlm story.

Rien:

You can put it on your profile to showcase your a member and link it to the club.

ahhhh i see okay i will ^^

starrynights:

I would actually recommend the drama I'm currently watching Kamisama no Ekohiiki. I'm only an episode in but it's the least popular BL on my watchlist. I will say gender swapping is a huge part of the drama but it's still an mlm story.

I don't know if people think that it's over hyped but i actually think it doesn't get the recognition it desevers i would have to say Nitiman i recently finished it and i haven't really seen people talk about, well that's what i think 

Raining Sunshine:

To Start Off. 

I would Recommend 

RakDiao - a Thai BL Sitcom drama. - As it is a Sitcom drama it would be hilarious. It is all of your favorite genre - Enemies to lover. Romance is slow burn but really worth it. The chemistry between the lead actors is way to good. 

You guys have to endure bit laughing background noise as all the sitcoms does have it. And from Ep.4 it will be way more interesting to watch and funny at same time.  

I absolutely adore Rak Diao! I was initially put off by the laugh track coz I never hear a laugh track in any sitcom other than Friends these days, but I grew to love this series.

Day 2

I would recommend Views of Love : Grey Rainbow <3

Blkittykat:

I absolutely adore Rak Diao! I was initially put off by the laugh track coz I never hear a laugh track in any sitcom other than Friends these days, but I grew to love this series.

tbh this was my reason to drop it after first Episode XD

but i think it´s just not my type of Bl

camooflage:

tbh this was my reason to drop it after first Episode XD

but i think it´s just not my type of Bl

What I did was to play it at 2x speed, but once it got to the 4th or 5th episode, I started watching it at normal speed again

Blkittykat:

What I did was to play it at 2x speed, but once it got to the 4th or 5th episode, I started watching it at normal speed again

Maybe i should try this XD

Blkittykat:

Yeah i tried it but the laugh track was too much for me so i didnt even make it through episode 1

Good Morning Everyone!!! 

Just a reminder that we have a Discord as well. Here is the link if you would like to join: https://i.postimg.cc/8Pm83BFB/287-C8-D5-C-9-C50-4-A0-B-8502-E82-E4912-BB19.jpg

Raining Sunshine:

Day 2. - 

Let's all Recommend one drama each that is a hidden Gem and need more  appreciation and recognition. 

Restart After Come Back Home (!!!) It is so deserving of more appreciation and recognition!

Raining Sunshine:

Day 2. - 

I'm actually not sure if this has a lot of hype to it since i JUST got into BL drama but I haven't heard anyone talk about it since I came here...but Until We Meet Again is quite the show, it's amazing in many ways and has so much love and romance it makes me so happy but at the same time, it's pretty sad and heartbreaking (although it never takes away the charm of the show)

I'd like to join this club!!!! Anna