RiqueXinw:
So I am older then as I am one year shy of 2 decades. There goes my baby title lol

Lol dw u can be my P'Chai lol

What should I call u? P'? Hia? 

RiqueXinw:
I have no recollection of that. Matter of fact Joong told me that I am the only one......last night :)

Hate to break it to u, but I'm afraid Joong has claimed me as THE one for quite a while now, so -and I say this with respect and kindness- BACK OFF :)

(Lmao where the heck is this going?)

axdxex:
I also think I’m starting to come around to Potae. That boy is going to give Payos a heart attack. 

ikrrr I am convinced that he's aware of Yos' lil crush and he likes him too, srsly his flirting skills r just off the chart 

Emma:
Also, I haven't added Minato Shouji Coin Laundry to my ptw list because it's in my Not Interested list due to the huge age gap. If one of them wasn't a minor at the beginning, I might have considered watching it but as it is, the series is trash.

:( That's one of my all-time favs lol, but I guess we all have different tastes so I understand 

Although the age gap honestly isn't a big deal, and it's handled in a very respectful manner, I agree with what @p43425 said about this drama

RiqueXinw:

Honestly it also helps me because I get to vet the series before watching. I love spoilers.

Sameee, I love watching random YT shorts and reading about other people's opinions to spoil bits of the drama before I watch it

axdxex:
I was thinking about this yes, I guess I do think about Only Boo on my off time lol so I had to come back and add my theory.

I think your theory might work. I also don't think the typical love triangle fits here.

I'm sitting in the airport with a loooooong delay and may even get to watch something, discreetly of course. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Although the age gap honestly isn't a big deal, and it's handled in a very respectful manner, I agree with what @p43425 said about this drama

RE: Minato's Coin Laundry - There are times when minor actors in BL dramas is inappropriate, but I think with this series it was handled well. Doesn't it even show Minato as being sensitive to the age gap and careful about his actions? 

Anyways, I LOVE age gaps (legal) , both BL and straight. 

Now I'm wondering what IS the age gap with your partner, @ P43425??? Do you have a romantic story you could share? Please spill the tea!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
What should I call u? P'? Hia?

In honour of all the uncensored Chinese BLs in the workings and upcoming I will go with "hia", thank you very much nong

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Hate to break it to u, but I'm afraid Joong has claimed me as THE one for quite a while now, so -and I say this with respect and kindness- BACK OFF :)

One thing is for sure, and that is he comes home to me because I ain't no side, middle or end piece. He visits you but resides with yours truly.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
(Lmao where the heck is this going?)

lol I don't know

American Fan:
I'm sitting in the airport with a loooooong delay and may even get to watch something, discreetly of course. 

Oh I have a story!!

So basically this was during the time Love In The Air was airing and my friend was so into it that he went to church on Sunday and sat in the pew before the Lord (lol) and watched it and it so happened the episode he was watching had an N/C scene. I was dying of laughter

I had to ask him if he intends to go back to church next Sunday because I swear one of those stained glass window images will be giving him the side-eye. I know the Lord was not amused lolllll

P.S Hope your flight arrives soon and you reach your destination safely.

RiqueXinw:
So basically this was during the time Love In The Air was airing and my friend was so into it that he went to church on Sunday and sat in the pew before the Lord (lol) and watched it and it so happened the episode he was watching had an N/C scene. I was dying of laughter

In church no less...he's a total addict and/or was really into Love In The Air, which I can believe! 

On my first flight today I watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time, on the movie screen thats on the back of the seat. I was always curious about it, and then nearly died when naked bodies started appearing for everyone to see. I bravely continued watching, knowing I'll never see these people again.

F.Y.I. - Brokeback Mountain is an American movie (2005), maybe one of the first M-to-M to receive mainstream popularity in the US. It's a Western romance starting in the 1960's, about forbidden love btw two cowboys over a 20 year span. It's set in the Rockies of Wyoming, which isn't too far, but not too close to the mountains I live in. The movie won 3 academy awards. 

I can write this long post cuz I'm on my third departure delay. By the time I get where I'm going I'll be dead tired. But I won't be hungry! The airlines gave out food vouchers, yay. 

American Fan:
On my first flight today I watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time, on the movie screen thats on the back of the seat. I was always curious about it, and then nearly died when naked bodies started appearing for everyone to see. I bravely continued watching, knowing I'll never see these people again.

SCREAMMMMMINGGGG lollll

Some old lady must be saying "Great Heavens" lmao

I have always seen clips *insert smirk emoji* but never watched

American Fan:
The airlines gave out food vouchers, yay. 

Now that is what I call decency 

American Fan:
Now I'm wondering what IS the age gap with your partner, @ P43425??? Do you have a romantic story you could share? Please spill the tea!

Nope. My life is far too steamy for the innocent ears in this forum. (Also, I'm in the process of selling the rights to our story for a future hit BL series. If you're interested, please contact my agent.)

p43425:

Nope. My life is far too steamy for the innocent ears in this forum. (Also, I'm in the process of selling the rights to our story for a future hit BL series. If you're interested, please contact my agent.)

Intriguing…

p43425:

Ahhh, mannnnn...not even a little ole digit for your age gap?  like....5....8....10....12...more? Which one am I getting close to?  :-)

p43425:
innocent ears in this forum.

Who could that be? 

I'm finally where I'm supposed to be. Whew!

American Fan:
like....5....8....10....12...more?

Pffft. Anything less than double digits is not an age gap! (To be clear, it's less than 99.)

p43425:

Pffft. Anything less than double digits is not an age gap! (To be clear, it's less than 99.)

You're noooo fun! (pouty face)

p43425:

I promise they are covering their ears :)

*grabs popcorn*

p43425:
(To be clear, it's less than 99.)

HAHAHAHAHA