Can someone recommend me some series to watch so I can procrastinate on my work?

Bonus if you can go through my completed list(10-star) and suggest something I might like...I'd prefer a completed series :)

This_ismine:

Can someone recommend me some series to watch so I can procrastinate on my work?

Bonus if you can go through my completed list(10-star) and suggest something I might like...I'd prefer a completed series :)

I recommend Cherry Blossoms After Winter

This_ismine:

Mostly Fluffy:

Some Angst:

Angsty:

We Are Wednesday EP 8

Light & cute this week, perfect! 

Loving the friends messing with each other while painting, and end up playing with the water then slapping heads on the stairs. Goofballs. What's not to like?

I have to say if I had a dating partner as clingy as Tan is I'd be running the other way. I can barely watch when he's around Fang.

Peem's top tail is looking exceptionally cute in this ep. I love his relationship with his buffalo stuffie, haha. I sleep with my squishmallow in exactly the same way. 

Great ending with Peem finally admitting out loud that he likes Phum. Hope things don't get too rocky for them.

RiqueXinw:

I recommend Cherry Blossoms After Winter

Read the manga a few years back, and loved it! Not sure if I want to watch the series though, maybe sometime in the future. Thanks for the rec!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
City of Stars

I'm watching this show too, currently on EP9, so I might be able to help.

1. Someone secretly filmed Fueang in his hotel room with a hidden camera and posted the video. In the video he's half naked and adjusting his junk I think???, which like Krom said, is not  a big deal, but his haters say he leaked it on his own for publicity and that he's not a victim.
  2. The guy living with him is basically his ship partner (they do publicity together, work on dramas together, the fans ship them, they are under the same manager), Kodit. He's kind of problematic/aggressive and likes to sleep around, so their manager wants them to live together so that Fueang can kind of keep an eye on him.
  3. Oi is the manager/management head, and Sand is the manager under them. 

We Are the series

I especially enjoyed Peem and Phum's screen time in today's episode.

This_ismine:

Ok, I went through your list, and I see no pattern, so now I'm not sure what to recommend lol

Still, let me try :

• Love for Love's Sake -> Semantic Error
  • Destiny Seeker -> SOTUS 
  • My School President -> Kieta Hatsukoi
  • Taikan Yoho -> Perfect Propose

And just t plug in some of my favorites, you should also try :

• Bokura No Shokutaku
  • Not Me

My Universe 5/10

Yeah, onto the next series.

I’d like to join! Also I’ll make some badges once I have some free time ^^ 

axdxex:

Ok, I went through your list, and I see no pattern, so now I'm not sure what to recommend lol

Still, let me try :

• Love for Love's Sake -> Semantic Error
  • Destiny Seeker -> SOTUS 
  • My School President -> Kieta Hatsukoi
  • Taikan Yoho -> Perfect Propose

And just t plug in some of my favorites, you should also try :

• Bokura No Shokutaku
  • Not Me

Haha I like really angst ones and the fun & cute story lines. Thanks for the recs, I should probably complete semantic error sometime lol.  I've already watched perfect propose. I'll try out Kieta Hatsukoi, Bokura No Shokutaku( does this revolve around the kid?) and Not me. 

This_ismine:
Bokura No Shokutaku( does this revolve around the kid?)

It's a really nice, gentle love story between the little kid's big brother and Yutaka (or as the little kid says "Yukata" = bathrobe, haha) - but for me, the little kid is totally the star of the series, which is likewise one of my own favourites. If you watch and like it, be sure to also watch the special follow-on episode "Bokura no Kyuujitsu", listed separately on Gaga as "spin-off".

p43425:

It's a really nice, gentle love story between the little kid's big brother and Yutaka (or as the little kid says "Yukata" = bathrobe, haha) - but for me, the little kid is totally the star of the series, which is likewise one of my own favourites. If you watch and like it, be sure to also watch the special follow-on episode "Bokura no Kyuujitsu", listed separately on Gaga as "spin-off".

Oh, I find it hard to start a series that focuses on kids but almost always ends up liking them so...I'll let you know how that goes :)