My Love Mix-up!

First EP is NOT out but @p43425 said this is a BTS vid. It's actually starting June 7.

Can't decide whether to start when it airs or wait until all eps have dropped. It is fun to watch current dramas together though....What is everyone else doing? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxKqfJH8B9U 

American Fan:

My Love Mix-up!

First EP is out but I haven't watched it yet. Can't decide whether to start now or wait until all eps have dropped. It is fun to watch current dramas together though....What is everyone else doing? 

That seems to be a BTS thingie. The first episode is scheduled for release on Friday, 7 June. My recent policy has been to wait until about half way through a series (e.g. "We Are", "Wandee Goodday") and then do a catch-up, unless it's something I absolutely must see now (e.g. "Only Boo" ... and definitely this one!).

p43425:

That seems to be a BTS thingie. The first episode is scheduled for release on Friday, 7 June. My recent policy has been to wait until about half way through a series (e.g. "We Are", "Wandee Goodday") and then do a catch-up, unless it's something I absolutely must see now (e.g. "Only Boo" ... and definitely this one!).

Oh, why don't they say so in the title?!? Maybe that's the part in Thai. lol. I'll fix my post then. So it sounds like you're up for watching My Love Mix-Up! as it airs? I might too if ya'll are. What's one more to keep track of?

American Fan:

My Love Mix-up!

First EP is NOT out but @p43425 said this is a BTS vid. It's actually starting June 7.

Can't decide whether to start when it airs or wait until all eps have dropped. It is fun to watch current dramas together though....What is everyone else doing? 

Totally watching this one as it airs! I’ll also be reading the manga simultaniously since I own the series but I haven’t read it lol

GMMTV has been nailing it for me w/ their BLs this year, so I can’t help myself from watching this one as it airs ^^ plus it’s GemFourth <3

Btw I think We Are and Wandee Goodday also have special episodes released one week before they started airing. I saw the Wandee one and it was fun. 

Happy Pride month everyone!!! <3 (Rainbow hearts emojis) :)

PaiSkyForever:

XD Omg same here and then Only Boo on Sunday! <3

Yesss weekends r the best XD 

American Fan:

I have too many just from Asian countries. I had a pfp list of fav actors but it got embarrassingly ridiculously long so I ended up deleting it. They are all in my heart where it matters, <3

Lmao yeah I’ve literally got so many I lost count 

RiqueXinw:

The Visual:

SHIAA :0 

American Fan:

My Love Mix-up!

Yeah I’ll be watching it as it airs

Hey we should do a group watch for this one too like we r with We Are and Only Boo! (And Wandee Goodday) 

PaiSkyForever:

YESS HAPPY PRIDE MONTH *celebrating emoji*! 

PaiSkyForever:

Yeah, happy Pride month for everyone, for LGBTQ ones and for our allies! 

I liked Colour rush well enough, still not 100% on how I feel about s2 though...

hoshthegoat:

I liked Colour rush well enough, still not 100% on how I feel about s2 though...

I haven't watched either yet, but it seems most reviews are more negative about S2 ... so I'll definitely be interested to hear your final report.

axdxex:
Totally watching this one as it airs!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Yeah I’ll be watching it as it airs

Hey we should do a group watch for this one too like we r with We Are and Only Boo! (And Wandee Goodday) 

Okie dokie! I'll be watching My Love Mix-Up! along with anyone else that wants to jump in with us! I like that it's on a Friday too!

PaiSkyForever:

Happy Pride Month!

If you enter "pride month" in Google search you'll see a little parTAY on the screen! My city starts with a flag raising today.  

hoshthegoat:

You did better than me. I couldn't get past the first few eps. I wanted to like it...

American Fan:

You did better than me. I couldn't get past the first few eps. I wanted to like it...

I ended up rating it a 6 cause that's my okay level. I didn't hate it, but I don't think I liked it either... plus I don't drop thing.

American Fan:
Okie dokie! I'll be watching My Love Mix-Up! along with anyone else that wants to jump in with us! I like that it's on a Friday too!

Count me in!

angeliviki2022:

Count me in!

Yay for another group watch <3