PaiSkyForever:

Happy Pride month everyone!!! <3 (Rainbow hearts emojis) :)

Happy Pride Month <3 <3 <3

Why do I kinda of want everything ??? lol 

damn gmmtv is getting  good at this, because I also want Peems buffalo in We Are

PaiSkyForever:

Happy Pride month everyone!!! <3 (Rainbow hearts emojis) :)

Happy Pride month <3333

Light L:

Happy Pride month <3333

XD Yes it will!!! <3 

axdxex:

damn gmmtv is getting  good at this, because I also want Peems buffalo in We Are

I really wanna get the cup clinger and necklace <3

axdxex:
because I also want Peems buffalo in We Are

When I started watching BLs (almost 2 years ago), I didn't understand the appeal of buying merch. Last week, I bought Peem's buffalo on their website, plus luggage tags of my favorite CPs. The shipping was exorbitant but I think it included insurance in case it was lost. Still, totally worth it, but the wait is long. 

American Fan:

Okie dokie! I'll be watching My Love Mix-Up! along with anyone else that wants to jump in with us! I like that it's on a Friday too!

Happy Pride Month!

If you enter "pride month" in Google search you'll see a little parTAY on the screen! My city starts with a flag raising today.  

Ooh, that's exactly what I need at the end of the skl week :D Love Sea is also coming out on the same day right?

I tried out the google thing and it's so cool, I love it!

angeliviki2022:

When I started watching BLs (almost 2 years ago), I didn't understand the appeal of buying merch. Last week, I bought Peem's buffalo on their website, plus luggage tags of my favorite CPs. The shipping was exorbitant but I think it included insurance in case it was lost. Still, totally worth it, but the wait is long. 

Omg I’m literally trying to figure out what combination of items gets me the best shipping rate lol it’s super expensive ;;

axdxex:

Ahh I'm a sucker for miniature stuff so I'd kill for one of those cup clingers, they're sooo cutee <33

And I'd also love a buffalo doll from We Are lol

Well I think it is fair to say that this update won't be for everyone. If you watched the movie series of The Shortest Distance is Round like me, one you're naughty, and two the main actor Mukai Riku is going to star in another movie. If you are familiar with his work, well his movies that are listed here but if you know him otherwise *cough* as I am finding out he is a real AV actor. If you Google that don't press images.

Anyways the posters seem to be alluding that this will be similar to his craft.

Here is a teaser/trailer, there is no English subtitle unfortunately:

https://youtu.be/qWefamFA3rY?si=qD0N2PCBLFMGjh40

RiqueXinw:
If you watched the movie series of The Shortest Distance is Round like me, one you're naughty, and two the main actor Mukai Riku is going to star in another movie.

This is one of those titles where I've already wondered to myself if the very low MDL rating is justified or more due to those who object to the sexual themes. From your own rating (9 stars), I'm guessing it could be the latter. (I'm immune, so not a problem for me ...)

RiqueXinw:
If you are familiar with his work, well his movies that are listed here but if you know him otherwise *cough* as I am finding out he is a real AV actor. If you Google that don't press images.

So what does "AV" actor mean? I've never heard of this acronym.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Love Sea is also coming out on the same day right?

My Love Mix-Up! starts Friday June 7 and Love Sea starts Sunday June 9. 

Well, I guess I'm going to go all in, cuz I really wanna see Love Sea too! Adding LOVE SEA to the group watch gang!!

Will they be on YT or iQ...or? Does anyone know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merch - The only merch I've got is a little K-pop SKZ stuff. I like the buffalo stuffie but I have very limited space for things. I'll have to enjoy it from afar. lol. The elephant pants are in every market in Thailand. I got a pair just like in the ad while there last year and later noticed the elephants were upsidedown, haha. 

Not me ignoring the other question because I don't wanna have the talk lmao jk jk

American Fan:
Will they be on YT or iQ...or? Does anyone know?

Seems like My Love Mix Up is YT and Love Sea is IQ.

American Fan:
Merch - The only merch I've got is a little K-pop SKZ stuff. I like the buffalo stuffie but I have very limited space for things. I'll have to enjoy it from afar. lol. The elephant pants are in every market in Thailand. I got a pair just like in the ad while there last year and later noticed the elephants were upsidedown, haha. 

I too have K-pop merch and no room ;; but the buffalo bear is so tempting!!! Yak's pants have elephants with boxing gloves, though!!! lol I need to go to Thailand to shop, and eat all the food. 

axdxex:
Yak's pants have elephants with boxing gloves, though!!!

Oh, well then...that's different. HA

p43425:
From your own rating (9 stars), I'm guessing it could be the latter. (I'm immune, so not a problem for me ...)

Well, I was hooked into the story no doubt however how reliable that rating is, may be questionable I was very much influenced at the time. In my defence I was younger lolll