p43425:

June Challenge Day 12 - An unpopular series you love?
The recent "1000 Years Old" (Gaga).  I also didn't like it at first, perhaps because I was expecting a more serious vampire series, so I can understand the negative reviews, but by about the third or fourth episode I totally fell in love with it. It's goofy and low-budget, but if one doesn't take it too seriously, it's sweet, adorably cute and quite funny at times, with weird but very endearing characters.

I added it to my CW list so I don't forget about it. Really low rating, like Middleman's Love, which I think you enjoyed also.   :-)

BL Challenge Day 12  An Unpopular Series You Love

I thought Oh! My Assistant was pretty funny, which means a lot to me. I LOVE a drama that makes me laugh and have a good time.  Extra point for lol moments. 

Runner up is Secret Crush On You. I also thought this series was funny, in a very strange and weird way that I can't describe. Maybe "campy" is a good word?  I couldn't stop myself from watching it, and before I knew it I finished all 14 hours. It gets a lot of trash talk and arguments on the comment page. So I guess it's doing something for people!

I woke up this morning thinking it was WE ARE Wednesday, so imagine my disappointment....but it's going to be Wednesday soon enough and I'm ready for a pool/wet/kiss or any combo of a scene!! 

PaiSkyForever:
I love the bl series called"My Secret Love" lol I especially love my fave couple in the series- BearBomb. <3

I like it too! A fun and cute watch. 

Gabster:
I'm not sure if this an unpopular seriesor not since no one really talks about it but My Only 12%

I kinda liked it, lol. Overall I did, and even rated it 8/10. But I'm not a fan of Earth, sorry to say. But yeah, it's not talked about much is it?

American Fan:
Runner up is Secret Crush On You

Well since you already mentioned it and it is 7 minutes into Wednesday where I live,

June Challenge - Day 12 - An unpopular series you love

Secret Crush on You. I love this series no joke. Matter of fact I was re-watching scenes yesterday night lol

American Fan:
Really low rating, like Middleman's Love, which I think you enjoyed also.   :-)

Yeah, but there's a difference. In the case of "Middleman", my perception of the first few awful episodes didn't change. Rather, the series got better, culminating with the fantastic Gus/Tong scene in Episode 7 and my most dearly beloved Tutor and Yim gettin' all steamy in Episode 8. In other words, the steam made up for a lot of mediocrity.

In the case of "1000 Years Old", it was more about adjusting my expectations and seeing it differently. And there's zero steam in the series, so my opinion has nothing to do with that.

Or maybe I just have low standards.

American Fan:
I thought Oh! My Assistant was pretty funny, which means a lot to me.

Already on my PTW list, but now bumping it up to "High" priority.

American Fan:
Runner up is Secret Crush On You. I also thought this series was funny, in a very strange and weird way that I can't describe.

I also loved this series, especially the really sweet and mutually supportive dynamics among the Four Friends (Toh, Khao, Daisy and Som). Yeah, it's cringe comedy, but I guess it's a bit like "1000 Years Old" in that one can't take it too seriously.

PaiSkyForever:

June Challenge Day 12 - An unpopular series you love

I love the bl series called"My Secret Love" lol I especially love my fave couple in the series- BearBomb. <3  

I also liked this series. I rated it a 10 at the time I believe.

It's not BL, but fans of Billkin Putthipong (from the masterpiece BLs "I Told Sunset About You" and "I Promised You The Moon") might be interested in the new hit Thai movie "How to Make Millions Before Grandma Dies". Here's a Youtube trailer. I don't yet know where (or when) to watch it, other than Thai cinemas, but it has great reviews and even made it to a feature article on BBC News!

Day 12 - An Unpopular Series You Love

Idk if this series is unpopular but the only one I can't think is Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu. I can't say I love it but I enjoyed it pretty much, is in my top 3 japanese BL series.

June  BL Challenge 

Day 12 - An unpopular series you love 

I don't know if this is unpopular but it is delightful trash.  I really liked Unforgotten Night, in all its terrible glory.

p43425:
In other words, the steam made up for a lot of mediocrity.

Hahaha

p43425:
Or maybe I just have low standards

You have that right :-) :-) 

babi:
Idk if this series is unpopular but the only one I can't think is Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu.

It was unpopular for me, hehe. If it counts for anything, I dropped it. 

American Fan:

I like it too! A fun and cute watch. 

I kinda liked it, lol. Overall I did, and even rated it 8/10. But I'm not a fan of Earth, sorry to say. But yeah, it's not talked about much is it?

Earth isn't my favorite either but it was still an enjoyable watch. It's one of the underrated BLs that made my cry lol.

PaiSkyForever:

June Challenge Day 12 - An unpopular series you love

I like this one and think of it as a hidden gem

June Challenge Day 12 - An unpopular series you love Star Struck is rated 6.8 on MDL but I liked it. I think people didn't like that we didn't see a kiss and blamed Zuho (as an idol) for it. But I don't care about missing kisses as long as the rest of the show is entertaining for me.

Gabster:

An unpopular series you love-

I'm not sure if this an unpopular seriesor not since no one really talks about it but My Only 12%

It made me feel things I haven't felt in a while. The good feelings and the bad ones, it was just beautifully done.

I remember it being fairly popular while it was airing. But not talked about too much nowadays. Personally, I really liked My Only 12%

babi:

✨ Day 12 - An Unpopular Series You Love

Idk if this series is unpopular but the only one I can't think is Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu. I can't say I love it but I enjoyed it pretty much, is in my top 3 japanese BL series.

I loved this show!!