June Challenge Day 13 - Favourite BL movie?
Assuming this means "feature-length BL movie produced as a real movie" (i.e. excluding the many Korean series re-edited as movies), then there aren't so many that come to mind. So I'll go with the superb "My Beautiful Man: Eternal" ...

Day 13- Favorite BL movie

Night Flight! It was unexpecting but I still really loved it.

Day 13 - Favorite BL movie

I can't remember any, I just watched one and I hated it so much :(

tbh I rarely watch movies of any kind (like maybe once or twice a year? idk why)-- so it's no surprise that I don't watch BL movies either. Anyway, I guess I'll go with 'His.'

June BL Challenge

I don't remember any movies that I would call my favorite.

So... Since I now have holidays from university and my job for a few months, I've planned to watch some series that I didn't have time to. I'll share my mini-list here:

If anyone has watched any of them and wants to leave their comments feel free to do so, as I'm not sure which one to start with first :)

babi:
Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!

I watched only this one from your list. It was cute, definitely worth a watch.

babi:

So... Since I now have holidays from university and my job for a few months, I've planned to watch some series that I didn't have time to. I'll share my mini-list here:

If anyone has watched any of them and wants to leave their comments feel free to do so, as I'm not sure which one to start with first :)

I've not yet watched "Cherry Magic TH", although it seems virtually everyone says it's great. The cute and funny "Fukou-kun", which I loved, is likewise very broadly popular, so you're also highly likely to enjoy it. I personally loved "1000 Years Old" and "I Will Knock You", but these depend on your taste. Both are a bit cringe comedy, but also super sweet and adorably cute (at least to me). I'm currently watching "Destiny Seeker" (now on Ep. 4, WeTV via VPN to Bangkok, which only works on Android), and I like it reasonably well. So far the storyline is quite garbled, and (typical for Thai series) there are too many characters, but from the reviews, it should get better in later episodes. Be warned: The subtitles aren't the best.

babi:
Cherry Magic TH

My pick for you!

Good day beautiful people. I am still wrecked from last night's reading of Advance Bravely; I finally stopped reading at minutes to 4am this morning. I read that love scene where they finally go all the way and let me tell you something that chapter (yes it took one whole chapter; they were not playing) will make a sinner blush. The things they said Lord have mercy. If I ever had any innocence left I definitely don't have any now lol. Anyways here are some updates:

Source: X (Twitter)

https://t.co/YN47hQSIuF

https://t.co/maSv9DTNs9

I cannot find it on YouTube so I only have a X (Twitter link)

babi:
Destiny Seeker
1000 Years Old
Cherry Magic TH
I Will Knock You

Destiny Seeker - it was an okay series for me rated it a 7 I believe. 

Cherry Magic Thai - Absolutely love it, gave it a 10. It was full of beautiful and heartwarming moments. Thailand managed to remake it in such a way that it was representative of the original while maintaining some Thai authenticity. The chemistry was good (as expected) and the scenes were shot beautifully in my opinion. 

Fukou-kun wa kiss Suru Shikanai - I had almost forgot about this one and funny enough I checked and I gave it a 10. What I can remember is that I laughed a lot so for me it was comedic in a good way. I know I liked the kiss, yeah that is all I can remember, but I would recommend watching it first before the others.

The other two I have not watched yet. 

babi:

I forgot to add this one too.

June Challenge 

Day 13 - Favourite BL movie

First Runner Up - Irresistible Love

Second Runner Up - Your Name Engraved Herein

Winner - A Round Trip to Love (of course!!)

RiqueXinw:
that chapter (yes it took one whole chapter; they were not playing)

*coughs* chapter number or it doesn't exist