RiqueXinw:

I like it. You have good taste hehe

<3 Aww thank you :)

American Fan:

Welcome!

Ha ha, I knew it!! I wasn't fooled this time. I know who's pfp to visit for all the kissing scenes, daaaang.

Lmao XD

RiqueXinw:

The Boy Next World

Also Boss and Noeul will make a guest appearance in Love Sea at some point.

TYSM! I was looking through my special "Waiting To Air" list but didn't have their names listed yet, but I will now.

American Fan:

Does this qualify for a group watch?! I think it might!

Sign me up ! 

American Fan:
Does this qualify for a group watch?! I think it might!

Re: Battle of The Writers trailer

Just watched it. Thoughts:

The cinematography looks well done. The scenes are shot well they are clean.

The action scene doesn't look awkward and looks serious.

The Chinese instrumental music is quite soothing to my ears and lends some authenticity to the culture.

The story seems romantic with depth.

The costumes look great.

All in all looking forward to it and I am up for a group watch.

RiqueXinw:
At that point they are going to have to post these episodes on only fans lol.

I M DYYYYYYYYING RIGHT NOW   !! 

JUNE BL CHALLENGE- Day: 1,2 and 3
  ˚₊‧꒰ა  Day 4 ໒꒱‧₊˚ -

Favourite BL genre?Music - I'm completely enchanted by the BL series with musical elements. The seamless blend of cinematography and music creates an enthralling atmosphere that never fails to evoke intense emotions in me. I particularly adore main characters who, despite their reserved nature and troubled past, can express their feelings through piano, violin, or soulful ballads. And discovering new OSTs to add to my Spotify playlists is the perfect finishing touch.

˚₊‧꒰ა  Day 5 ໒꒱‧₊˚ -

Favourite series endingHonestly, the only thing that could have made this more perfect would have been witnessing an actual wedding. Nonetheless, I am not complaining because these two have been through so much together: meeting, falling in love, going their separate ways to grow independently, and then returning to one another. Seeing them come such a long way was incredibly satisfying. And to end it with seeing our big green giant shed tears and and the final 1,000 —perfection!

˚₊‧꒰ა  Day 6 ໒꒱‧₊˚ -
First J-BLKieta Hatsukoi - First J-BL and BL series! It left a lasting impression on me. The casting was perfect, and the actors did an amazing job bringing their characters to life. The chemistry between Aoki and Ida was incredible. Although I usually don't enjoy over-the-top comedy in dramas, it worked so well here. The side couple was simply delightful. Lastly, I'll never forget the drawing of Aoki's horse (or was it a cow?) for the play. That guy will live rent-free in my head forever. LOL

Everywhere I go I am bombarded with this clip:

No where on social media is safe from it as well as the spaghetti kiss in We Are lol

Simi_Tutu:
Honestly, the only thing that could have made this more perfect would have been witnessing an actual wedding. Nonetheless, I am not complaining because these two have been through so much together: meeting, falling in love, going their separate ways to grow independently, and then returning to one another. Seeing them come such a long way was incredibly satisfying. And to end it with seeing our big green giant shed tears and and the final 1,000 —perfection!

Which series is this; I am not recognising the gif.

RiqueXinw:
Which series is this; I am not recognising the gif.

It's from Our Skyy 2 - Story 9: "A Tale of Thousand Stars

Simi_Tutu:
It's from Our Skyy 2 - Story 9: "A Tale of Thousand Stars

Ah, I see, then I must say great choice. I enjoyed this one the most out of all of the stories.

Edit: I also thoroughly enjoyed story 2: Star in my mind

RiqueXinw:
I also thoroughly enjoyed story 2: Star in my mind

I decided to skip this one because I hadn't seen the original source material.

Simi_Tutu:

I decided to skip this one because I hadn't seen the original source material.

Do watch Star in My Mind if you get the chance! A lot of us here are fans lol 

This is me on the JoongDunk agenda lol

axdxex:

Sign me up ! 

RiqueXinw:
All in all looking forward to it and I am up for a group watch.

Awesome!

Everyone Welcome!

BATTLE OF THE WRITERS 

Group Watch 

Premiers July 29

Share thoughts & opinions about the series here among like-minded BL drama friends.

axdxex:
Do watch Star in My Mind if you get the chance! A lot of us here are fans

Yes, highly recommended.

June Challenge Day 18 - Most romantic main lead?
I'm thinking ... too many choices ...

axdxex:

I've added it to my 2024 BL PTW List, which currently has 92 series, and new ones are regularly added. Finding time for it might be challenging, but I'll prioritize Joong.