Wandee Goodday Spoilers ??? 

So I've ben seeing BTS pictures of the cast and apparently Title has a role ??? Is he maybe Plakao's future boyfriend/love interest because pls I'm all for that

Apparently this caption translates to "There's a guy waking me up in the morning." ???

OnyxTheHedgehog:
what does CP mean?

To add to American Fan's answer: Yes, many people use it to mean "couple", but then why not just write the word "couple"? I think it originally (and mainly) means "couple pairing", i.e. CP usually has more the specific sense of a shipped couple.

Regarding how long married: @Angeliviki, yeah, you beat me - but I'm a guy married to a guy, so I'm at a bit of a legal disadvantage. Because our marriage was legally retroactive to the date of our registered partnership, a few short months after that was introduced, I've been married for the maximum legally possible in my country. @American Fan Detective Service, you know what country I live in, so you can figure it out, you clever person!

American Fan:
I LOVE Gracie!!)

I  love my baby. I am not big on cats, but she is the best. She has a personality like a Golden Retriever LOL. 

American Fan:
"bad guy" ML on the outside, and he falls for the cute guy first?

Off the top of my head   Wu Bi - Stay with Me,  Lee Do Hyun - A Breeze of Love, Fan Ze Rui -Kiseki: Dear to Me, and Mhok- Last Twilight; apparently, 2023 was the year for softcore bad boys because a lot of these series came out that year.

American Fan:
What is idol anime?

Anime that places a heavy emphasis on music, friendship, overcoming challenges, and the music industry, often delving into themes of romance as well. Some of my top picks within this genre include Full Moon o Sagashite, Love Live School Idol Project, Zombie Land Saga, Idoly Pride, and Perfect Blue. Perfect Blue stands out to me because it offers a compelling portrayal of the music industry's influence on mental health, although it's important to note that this anime falls into the psychological horror category and may be triggering for some viewers. Additionally, the animation in Perfect Blue is truly stunning.

RiqueXinw:
I need some help. I have a friend who is new to BLs and wants to start watching them. He asked me for a rec. list. I don't want to give him a biased list centred around my preferences. I have created a custom list where persons can add titles to it and I plan to share this list with him.

Thank You guys for all the submissions

P.S It has been very interesting seeing the number of votes per series.

p43425:
A determinant in terms of title choices is whether he might want to subscribe to Viki, Gaga or Iqiyi. Needless to say, one can watch lots of free BLs on Youtube (with adverts) or elsewhere (evil pirate sites!), but I would recommend Viki if possible, which is how I started with BLs. Although Viki has been recently been slow with new BLs, they still have a lot of high-quality titles in their catalogue, and it's technically the best platform. I also find the Viki reviews and average ratings convenient (and helpful as a  complement to MDL reviews), although it should be recognised that Viki average ratings are uniformly inflated, i.e. "good" is above 9.0, "great" is above 9.5 or so. Viki is a reputable company owned by Rakuten of Japan, so I have no worries about credit card info and such.

Thank you, I will be sure to share this with him.

axdxex:
I think I started liking him after the episode where they show us their backstory, and I really  liked him  in the last 2 episodes (11 & 12)-- but omg did your rant make me laugh, I am dead

lol

American Fan:
RE: Tan - Yes, yes, you know what I'm talkin' bout!!

This reminded me of a theory concerning bonding that states that just as how two persons can bond over mutual likes they can also bond over mutual dislikes. Which got me thinking, humans being social beings search for mutuality regarding things liked during social discourse and rarely search for mutuality in things disliked. This may sound rather mean spirited but have you ever bonded with someone over a person who was disliked by you both? In this case we both dislike Tan and found common ground for discourse; which begs the question, if persons should explore dislikes more often in social interactions in pursuing relationships with others. Anyways, yes, Tan is irritating; sorry for the mind vomit. 

What is today's challenge? Lol

p43425:
I've been married for the maximum legally possible in my country. @American Fan Detective Service, you know what country I live in, so you can figure it out, you clever person!

I'm going to make a guess you have been legally married about 7 years this fall, since I think the maximum legal time period in your country will be 7 years in October. Did I come close?  :-)

Simi_Tutu:
She has a personality like a Golden Retriever LOL. 

I had a cat buddy like that too. He was a Main Coon and with me for 15 years before he passed. I haven't had a pet since.

Simi_Tutu:
  Off the top of my head   Wu Bi - Stay with Me,  Lee Do Hyun - A Breeze of Love, Fan Ze Rui -Kiseki: Dear to Me, and Mhok- Last Twilight; apparently, 2023 was the year for softcore bad boys because a lot of these series came out that year.

Hmmm, I've seen all of these as drama series so I'm not sure what to make of them as anime. Interesting...I'll have to think about this.

Simi_Tutu:
Full Moon o Sagashite, Love Live School Idol Project, Zombie Land Saga, Idoly Pride

I could check these out, but the horror theme is a no go for me! Thank you for your info!!

RiqueXinw:
This may sound rather mean spirited but have you ever bonded with someone over a person who was disliked by you both? In this case we both dislike Tan and found common ground for discourse; which begs the question, if persons should explore dislikes more often in social interactions in pursuing relationships with others.

I understand what you are saying and I have not experienced a dislike of this type in real life with others...wait, I take that back. The exception is a certain someone in the US political arena with a last name starting with a "T". I do not talk politics (specially in public!!!), but this is my only example.

My serious response - My first thought is a relationship built on a negative platform may not be sustainable or even desired in the long run, unless there is also enough positive to balance out. But I don't know hardly anything about human psychology. It's just my gut talking.

FortPeatForever:

What is today's challenge? Lol

DAY 20 - Most Loving/Tender NC Scene 

Day 20 most loving/tender NC scene: 

I am gonna go with the pool scene from KinnPorsche <3

Day 20: Most loving/tender NC scene?

I might sound biased but that one from Last Twilight <3

babi:

✨ Day 20: Most loving/tender NC scene?

That's a really good one!!! <3 

DAY 20 - Most Loving/Tender NC Scene

There's so many great ones. This is isn't the most sexy or even any skinship, but going with a tender first kiss scene I just watched this morning during breakfast.

Boys Be Brave! EP 3

You can skip to the 4 minute mark.

I'm loving this series so far. Quirky characters who act and look like Ki Sub just grab my heart in a certain way. Shi An is doing a fab job with this role. Lots of laughs so the day is starting out great!

This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans teaser

But it sure has a long title!

American Fan:
This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans teaser

I guess this is going on my "ever growing list of shows I will watch while airing" lmao

I actually do have a color coded chart lol

American Fan:
I understand what you are saying and I have not experienced a dislike of this type in real life with others...wait, I take that back. The exception is a certain someone in the US political arena with a last name starting with a "T". I do not talk politics (specially in public!!!), but this is my only example.

lol. I sometimes I wish I could avoid the political debates but then I would be in the wrong areas of study (secretly I like destroying souls in debate - maybe that is a bad trait, no wonder my friend list is so short lol). 

American Fan:
My serious response - My first thought is a relationship built on a negative platform may not be sustainable or even desired in the long run, unless there is also enough positive to balance out.

Good point. 

American Fan:
But I don't know hardly anything about human psychology. It's just my gut talking.

Neither do I LMAO. 

FortPeatForever:
Day 20 most loving/tender NC scene: 

I am gonna go with the pool scene from KinnPorsche <3

I love you so much right now it is not even a joke. I have been searching for a good gif of this NC scene since forever. To my profile IMMEDIATELY.

babi:

You guys are going to make me cry. It is like gif wonderland!!