RiqueXinw:
OMG I got this notification too!! Yayyyyyy *cough*

Simi_Tutu:
Final Thoughts

These reasons you listed are some of the reasons I rated it a 5.

This is going to sound so bad but I was looking back for some comments I made while watching to share with you and these were the cleanest ones I could find. I was on the internet cussing oh lawd help my mouth.

release  realise*

SMH

This one I made at the finale.

RiqueXinw:
This one I made at the finale.

You've got me laughing so hard with your comments. I'm choking on my Mayak Eggs. I love to find this type of review on MDL; it gives me life. Although I sympathize with the actors, I can't say the same for the writers because I can't understand how this writing made it through the approval process. The writers practically invite critiques like these with their lazy writing. Quality should always take precedence over quantity - I'll keep preaching this! The last drama I watched this year with such a weak plot was My Dear Gangster Oppa. That one got on my nerves. It felt like I was being smacked in the face every episode, and the hits kept coming. You know what series is terrible when both male leads turn out to be worst in the show, and that's saying something because they gave us Wal. 

I'd like to join

BLworld369:
I'd like to join

Welcome to the club.

Simi_Tutu:
You've got me laughing so hard with your comments. I'm choking on my Mayak Eggs. I love to find this type of review on MDL; it gives me life. Although I sympathize with the actors, I can't say the same for the writers because I can't understand how this writing made it through the approval process. The writers practically invite critiques like these with their lazy writing. Quality should always take precedence over quantity - I'll keep preaching this! The last drama I watched this year with such a weak plot was My Dear Gangster Oppa. That one got on my nerves. It felt like I was being smacked in the face every episode, and the hits kept coming. You know what series is terrible when both male leads turn out to be worst in the show, and that's saying something because they gave us Wal.

Lol

I have learnt to tame my comments now and not make them so explicit (for the ones I did not show). I prefer to do the dressing down now in proper English. However sometimes I cannot help but to let it out in my native tongue lol.

My Gangster Oppa was certainly something. I ended rating it 4.5. I was so annoyed at their attempt to make it Mafia themed when the production just was not up to it nor was the writing. At one point I was wondering if I was being overly critical of it because of my love for the Mafia and action genres but alas it was not so. I one hundred percent agree with you on quality over quantity because we see many short series that out do the traditional 12 episode series. 

BLworld369:
I'd like to join

Welcome!

RiqueXinw:

YAYYYYYYYY I am getting notifications again!

What I did was instead of unsubscribing on the current page I unsubscribed and resubscribed on the main page/first page of the club.

I did the same thing, but I also logged out and back in first. Admin helped me this afternoon and it looks like my notices are working now. An hour ago I had one notice but when I looked at this thread there were 16 posts. I'll wait to see how it goes over the next 24 hours. 

Simi_Tutu:
My final rating for this drama was 6.5 because I liked some parts, but there were so many storylines that were just not finished I can't give it a higher score.

Ugh... Twins. Twins was such a let down :(

The ONLY good thing about Twins was Frame & Ryan as a cp-- BUT EVEN THE MAIN SHIP WAS TREATED LIKE AN AFTERTHOGUHT. Where are my cute ship scenes, I was robbed.

This show tried to be everything at once and accomplished nothing. What story where the writers trying to tell? 

Needless to say, I rated a 6.

After LITA, I was craving more race-related things... started Pit Babe and was completely thrown by the Omegaverse element. Teach me not to read tags.

American Fan:
I did the same thing, but I also logged out and back in first. Admin helped me this afternoon and it looks like my notices are working now. An hour ago I had one notice but when I looked at this thread there were 16 posts. I'll wait to see how it goes over the next 24 hours. 

I am not getting them again *crying emoji*

segos:
After LITA, I was craving more race-related things... started Pit Babe and was completely thrown by the Omegaverse element. Teach me not to read tags.

Yeah it is definitely first of its kind in BL series (I believe, someone correct me if I am wrong) to explore the Omegaverse. Wattpad and MM Books prepared me well though lol.

So I made some SeaKeen GIFs because they are my new obsession

axdxex:
What story where the writers trying

Telenovela? I'll say it again, was that car crash really necessary? LOL

Call It What You Want - Season 1

Production: 1.5/2

Writing: 2/2

Acting: 2/2

Intimacy: 2/2

Music: 0.5/1

Special 10 Scene: 0/1

Total Rating Score: 8/10

It is now 2:34 am where I live so while I have delivered my verdict I will deliver my ratio decidendi tomorrow where I will get into some heavy, toxic, triggering and uncomfortable topics. jk...or not.

Mek mi just seh dis though big up to di yute weh play Bass cah him deliva a solid performance.