FortPeatForever:
:) I got FirstKhao's done <3 

I'm saving this one too <3 thank you

axdxex:

I'm saving this one too <3 thank you

You are welcome <3

I'm currently watch "At 25:00 in Akasaka." It has a unique film style that I can't quite put my finger on, but the leisurely pace and the captivating atmosphere give it a distinct indie film vibe. The raw and gritty nature of the film is something that really resonates with me. It's difficult to put into words, but that's the best way I can describe it.

FortPeatForever:

BossNoeul<3

Love it!!😍😍

We Are Ep 13

Peem is a saint, and like Phum and Kluen, I too am in love with him lmao

But for real, if I had been in Peem's place I would have cried, like this was our thing, and you didn't show up, like it was symbolic! End of the old, start of the new, this picture is their love on canvas!

I was so glad that they talked it out and that this didn't turn into some makjang plot from the crew, like the preview seemed to show. The love confession from Peem was so lovely ;;

I was actually totally good with Peem's refusal to date, because yes, make him pay a little, but I'm also really glad that these two are FINALLY dating. That last shot was beautiful, with the bouquet and the art piece in the background.

I wonder if they're going to show us what Peem named his painting?

Now on to the Preview : Dating era is upon us!!! Are we really getting the parent meeting ? Hopefully Peem's parents are better than Phum's. 

FortPeatForever:
:) I got FirstKhao's done <3 

Love it!! 😍

angeliviki2022:

Love it!! 😍

<3  :)

FortPeatForever:
YinWar<3 

Gracias Merci Grazie Salamat Xièxiè Gamsahabnida Efcharistó

FortPeatForever:

Day 26- Did I step in poo, The worst Ex? 

Oh that is easy it is 100% Gun (Sky's ex from LITA). I hate him so much.

Same here, not just a terrible ex but the most horrible person ever 

Simi_Tutu:

I'm currently watch "At 25:00 in Akasaka." It has a unique film style that I can't quite put my finger on, but the leisurely pace and the captivating atmosphere give it a distinct indie film vibe. The raw and gritty nature of the film is something that really resonates with me. It's difficult to put into words, but that's the best way I can describe it.

It's not for everyone, but I love it. I'm glad you're enjoying it,

Simi_Tutu:
The raw and gritty nature of the film is something that really resonates with me.

I think raw is the right word-- that's what I thought when I watched it-- like the coloring (tends to go dark), the closeup on the actors skin, even Hayama's burnt hair adds to it (not joking lol), it just feels imperfect in an intentional way

Up and Poom for SPOTLiGHT Magazine

I hope this pairing sticks, because I'd love to see them in another drama together ;;