Simi_Tutu:
I'm currently watch "At 25:00 in Akasaka." It has a unique film style that I can't quite put my finger on,

I loved it, too - in fact, I feel pretty confident in pre-rating this series 10 stars. I agree, it has a nice vibe different from most JBLs. Also, stories involving handicaps (e.g. Heart/Li Ming in MSP, or the very recent "One Day Miracle" - see my post on p. 859) usually resonate with me. (Disclaimer: Kohei's beauty and quiet/serious nature has nothing to do with my 10-star rating. *cough cough*)

Subsequently corrected:
Speaking of JBLs with a different style/vibe, I watched the first episode of "Hidamari ga Kikoeru" (Gaga: "I Hear The Sunspot") ... and I loved it. In fact, I feel pretty confident in pre-rating this series 10 stars. In addition to the different vibe from most JBLs, which I really liked, stories involving handicaps (e.g. Heart/Li Ming in MSP, or the very recent "One Day Miracle" - see my post on p. 859) usually pull my heartstrings. I'm not even sure if this will be a true BL or more of a bromance, but whatever, that doesn't really matter to me.  (Disclaimer: Kohei's beauty and quiet/serious nature has nothing to do with my 10-star rating. *cough cough*)

axdxex:
it just feels imperfect in an intentional way

That's very Japanese (not only in pebble gardens). 

angeliviki2022:
Enjoy all the desserts Pharm makes 

I can't eat any sugar or sweets, so can I eat Pharm instead? (I can't believe I just said that, bad me.)

axdxex:
it just feels imperfect in an intentional way

YESSS! This description perfectly captures the essence of what I was trying to convey. The environment plays a pivotal role in shaping Yuki's character, adding an intricate layer to his persona. It pushes you to reflect on the life circumstances and emotions that have led him to the present. I am eagerly anticipating future episodes that will delve deeper into this aspect. Episodes one through three have hinted that this exploration will unfold gradually. Each episode is filled with subtle clues for his character development, which I find absolutely enthralling. The detail is so nuanced that if one isn't observant, they might miss it. I believe the director intentionally designed it this way to compel the audience to closely observe the characters.

p43425:

That's very Japanese (not only in pebble gardens). 

I wasn't thinking about that when I wrote it, but you're right. It's basically Wabi-sabi. 

FortPeatForever:
MarkOhm<3 

what where have I been this is a thing ????? 

Simi_Tutu:

what where have I been this is a thing ????? 

!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is and it's fabulous 

p43425:
"One Day Miracle"

I'll make sure to revisit this at a later date when I have the time. It's currently on my PTW.

PondPhuwin <3 

FortPeatForever:

PondPhuwin <3 

Amazing ?...

FortPeatForever:
BossNoeul<3

Thank you, thank you for this collage. As soon as I redesign my pfp it's going on!! I really like the dark blue and the hearts too! It will go well with my pf colors. ?

FortPeatForever:
PondPhuwin <3 

Just saw this one. Sooooo CUTEEEEE!!

American Fan:

Just saw this one. Sooooo CUTEEEEE!!

Thanks <3

American Fan:

Thank you, thank you for this collage. As soon as I redesign my pfp it's going on!! I really like the dark blue and the hearts too! It will go well with my pf colors. ?

<3 :)

Artemis O_O:

Amazing ?...

Thank you <3