About NOTIFICATIONS:

Admin posted the following in response to my inquiry about notices.

"The notification will only notify you once. It will not update or notify you about the other 15 posts. Since you haven't seen the first notification, there is no reason to notify you 15 more times. This will help us keep costs down and prevent email spam."

I got one notification today for this thread (first one in about 2 days), but when I click on  it I have to go back however many posts/pages to get to where I left off. 

I don't know when the notification gets triggered to be sent, since I didn't receive the notice until almost the last post by Onyx 3 hours ago. But there were posts from 7 hours ago with no notice going out. Weird. Anyways...whatever right?

Just a heads up.

Simi_Tutu:

How in the world did I miss this one ??? I'm a sucker for cute ones!

As in you haven't seen it yet? I'm also a cutie series fan. I hope you like it!!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Yeah, I have to click on past notifications from like 4 days ago to get on the forum, and then try and catch up on the new messages 

I have the BL thread link on my pfp where the BL Drama Club banner image is. I've linked it together. Same for the Soundtrack Lovers Club & the Historical Drama Club. 

So I can  just go there and click on my banners!

I didn't know "I Hear the Sunspot" was on IQ ??? I'm totally going to start that one because it just doesn't feel right when I don't have a Japanese drama in weekly rotation  ?

American Fan:
About NOTIFICATIONS:

Strange, I have been getting notifications for each post made here since this morning. All my notifications have been back to normal; I even just got axdxex post notification as I am typing this.

RiqueXinw:
I will go with I Told Sunset about You; even though it is not simple.

I really liked this series. This was an early watch for me and had a powerful emotional impact. It wasn't as traumatizing as another early BL I watched and wish I hadn't, called Until We Meet Again.  I wouldn't rec this series to a first time watcher. I didn't know about MDL back then so there wasn't much to go on before deciding to watch it. 

Although looking at the tags for UWMA, one wouldn't know there is suicide as part of the story, if I remember right. That's my ONE really big pet peeve about MDL's tags. There isn't enough disclosure when there really should be.

Well I went from praising ITSAY to getting annoyed by my thoughts about UWMA. lol

RiqueXinw:

Strange, I have been getting notifications for each post made here since this morning. All my notifications have been back to normal; I even just got axdxex post notification as I am typing this.

Well, aren't you the lucky one! haha

American Fan:
It wasn't as traumatizing as another early BL I watched and wish I hadn't, called Until We Meet Again.  I would NEVER rec this series to a first time watcher.

BLASPHEMY!!! .....I am joking lol but yes while it is one of my all time favourites I would not recommend it to a first time watcher. It has too much heavy topics and triggers especially the suicide element.

*Let me put out a warning for anyone planing to watch Call It What You Want, it has vivid suicidal elements.

American Fan:
Well, aren't you the lucky one! haha

Let me not jinx it.

axdxex:

Two episodes of The Rebound have aired— can anyone tell me if I should start watching or can it wait until it’s done airing ? (basically how much are you enjoying it?)

I'm really enjoying it, but I tend to like sports-adjacent shows (BL and non-BL alike). And I esp. like basketball so I'm already way biased. Meen is 6'3" and is good at it IRL. Oh, it doesn't hurt at all that Meen is basically topless for half the show.

angeliviki2022:

I'm really enjoying it, but I tend to like sports-adjacent shows (BL and non-BL alike). And I esp. like basketball so I'm already way biased. Meen is 6'3" and is good at it IRL. Oh, it doesn't hurt at all that Meen is basically topless for half the show.

You guys are all really selling the shirtless Meen ?

But I do usually like sports and esport dramas ?

ShirleyCrow:
I'd like to join

Welcome to the Club!

American Fan:
As in you haven't seen it yet?

Lol, sorry, no, I haven't seen it yet 

American Fan:
This was an early watch for me and had a powerful emotional impact. It wasn't as traumatizing as another early BL I watched and wish I hadn't, called Until We Meet Again.  I wouldn't rec this series to a first time watcher.

I also loved "I Told Sunset About You", which to me is a real BL masterpiece (story, acting, drama), but I'm not sure how universal its appeal is.  "Until We Meet Again" is my all-time fave BL but yeah, it's an emotional roller coaster, so I'd only recommend it conditionally. In recommending a generic first-time BL, I think it's important to find the golden middle: not too heavy but also not too fluffy, and with the right mix of subtly erotic steam and cuddly cuteness.

https://mydramalist.com/games/DxQ0hr

try this lysm everyone and i really hope mosbank also announce their marriage 

Good day people

Updates:

It is uncertain whether or not this is a BL or Bromance; some articles say it is a BL while others say it is a Bromance. Clarity is pending.

Source: X (Twitter)