Pretty sure Netflix is promoting this as a bl. I heard that the Korean/japanese press is promoting it as a bromance. I wonder if there’s going to be 2 versions of it or something. A bromance version and a bl version..

I would love to join(❁´◡`❁)

sjay:
Pretty sure Netflix is promoting this as a bl. I heard that the Korean/japanese press is promoting it as a bromance. I wonder if there’s going to be 2 versions of it or something. A bromance version and a bl version..

I have no idea. I am on the edge here just waiting for it to air to find out lol.

Jessy:

I would love to join(❁´◡`❁)

Welcome to the Club :)

Jessy:
I would love to join(

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

RXinw:
Updates:

I'm confused. Is the five-part special episode the same as  The Sign Special Episode Encore?

Simi_Tutu:

I'm confused. Is the five-part special episode the same as  The Sign Special Episode Encore?

Yes I should believe so.

RXinw:
It is uncertain whether or not this is a BL or Bromance; some articles say it is a BL while others say it is a Bromance. Clarity is pending.

I don't see an MDL page for Soulmate...and is it THE Ok Taec Yeon, I wonder?? (Rapper in 2PM)

sjay:

Or someone got the wrong memo.

For those of you who are fans of The Sign, I have some news that will interest you greatly:

American Fan:
I don't see an MDL page for Soulmate...and is it THE Ok Taec Yeon, I wonder?? (Rapper in 2PM)

I have no idea who that is lol. In my defence I don't listen to k-pop or rap music of any sort. Why do I feel like I just signed my death warrant.

American Fan:
Or someone got the wrong memo.

Screaming!!! lol but can you imagine that really is the case. One mistake like this and now there is the threat of false advertising. 

FortPeatForever:
OffGun <3 

Super!! Two cuties. I'm saving even if I didn't request this one. Like I did with all of your, lol. 

TYSM!!

RXinw:
I have no idea who that is lol. In my defence I don't listen to k-pop or rap music of any sort. Why do I feel like I just signed my death warrant.

You ARE older than your age. But I forgive you. ❤️

JUNE BL CHALLENGE

˚₊‧꒰ა  Day 28 ໒꒱‧₊˚ 

I love who you are... favorite trans character in a BL

I've been curious about this. I'm having difficulties finding a series with a transgender character. Unfortunately, they are challenging to come by. Can anybody refer me to a series that has a transgender character in a healthy relationship and is not rife with transphobia or where the transphobia is minimal? I hope this doesn't offend anybody, but I must be in the right headspace for a depressing series. As it's the end of LGBT month, I thought watching a series depicting a health support system for the Tran community would be nice.

RXinw:
For those of you who are fans of The Sign, I have some news that will interest you greatly:

FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY, PLEASE LET IT BE SEASON 2.