A man who Defies the World of BL season 3 ep 2 - okay, I have MAJOR episodes with this episode!!! Its giving pedo vibes. I understand what trope they're trying to show, but it's still not fun to watch😣. || Its the classic age gap trope. ..  So, basically, a 25 year old man helps out a 13 year old student. But, my issue was when they held hands (it might have been platonic, but idc) (the man didn't seem to have gross intentions...)and Mob says that they're going to be lovers in the future. I'm assuming this is the trope where the younger one falls in love with the older and chases the man after he becomes older, but I didn't like seeing this at all. They could've at least made the child older😭

EP 3 -  ||Now, this episode was funny lol. Hatano is so adorable and persistent and Mob is failing in all his plans lol. Mob looks so cute when he's tries to plot and escape. I have to say I really thought his plan would work.I do want to see more of Ayato and Toujou though. I miss them😭||

Simi_Tutu:

YESS! Have you seen the movie The Novelist: Playback or the prequel Mood Indigo?

Yeah, I have seen everything The Novelist, including the movie Playback, the short films and Mood Indigo.

American Fan:
I'm not ignoring your question...I just haven't seen The Novelist so I can't comment.

It's alright, I know you haven't seen it. Do you have plans to watch it though? It's a really fast watch imo. If you ignore Mood Indigo (save for the last few minutes), there's a series, a movie and 2 short films.

The order in which to watch it is:
1. The Novelist
2. Spring Life
3. The Novelist Playback
4. Spring Life Continued
Mood Indigo falls somewhere along the lines too. If you want to watch that one, then people recommend you watch it after The Novelist series and before Spring Life (first short film). I watched it before The Novelist and I don't regret my choice, it's supposed to be its prequel? So why not.

I also highly recommend you watch this series alone, with headphones or with laptop volume turned down low-ish. There are sex scenes in this one and it's more descriptive than KinnPorsche afaik or LITA or whatever other series that has NC scenes.

Emrys:
The order in which to watch it is:
1. The Novelist
2. Spring Life
3. The Novelist Playback
4. Spring Life Continued

Like American Fan, I didn't react to your earlier post because I've not seen "The Novelist", so I don't know what might be similar.

Thanks for the tip. I like it when people share their enthusiasm! Unfortunately, I failed to watch "The Novelist" (first series) before it left Gagaoolala, and it also seems to be gone from Viki and WeTV. Grrr. Does it make sense to continue with the rest without having watched the first series? (If need be, I could try to find the first series on Bilibili or wherever, but I really hate doing that.)

Emrys:

Yeah, I have seen everything The Novelist, including the movie Playback, the short films and Mood Indigo.

When you find something like it then please let me know because I’m still  in drama handover over it 😭😭😭

p43425:
I'm glad to see that there will be "Blue Boys 2", as I found it so incomprehensible that "Blue Boys" (four episodes), which started off so promising, could have such an unambiguously not-happy ending. I'm a happy ending kind of guy, so I sure hope the sequel saves it.

"Blue Boys" (Youtube "Sukfilm" short series) is now redeemed.

I watched the sequel (i.e. episodes 5 thru 8) - and for those who hated the ending of the first four episodes, we now have closure, plus the nasty evil girl got her come-uppance. I just wish they had made it clear from the start that there would be more to the story.

Secret Love poster and synopsis are here - I'm hoping it's at least and hour long ;;

FortPeatForever:

:) Welcome to the club! <3

chex:

hello~ mind if i join the club? 

Hello

axdxex:

Secret Love poster and synopsis are here - I'm hoping it's at least and hour long ;;

wow

Simi_Tutu:
When you find something like it then please let me know because I’m still in drama handover over it ???

Sure, I'll let you know if I find something similar. You could re-watch in the meantime, I know I will.

p43425:
but I really hate doing that.

There's nothing to it, sometimes we need to do that. I personally watched it on this website. I believe it's on kisskh as well? I'm not sure. Have you managed to find the other ones? I had to watch Continued Spring Life on another website (other than Gaga) because I don't have a Gaga sub yet... but it was well worth it to watch the entire series. Also, you'll miss out on a lot of the story if you don't watch the first Novelist series. Watching only the short films and the movie Playback is really not enough to understand these characters imho.

Emrys:
Have you managed to find the other ones?

Both "Spring Life" are still on Viki and Gaga, and "Mood Indigo" is also still on Gaga.  As to "Playback", World of BL doesn't show there ever having been an official release, just the unofficial link to Kisskh.

By the way, if you like JBLs, Gaga is really worth it, as it often has excusives on good ones.

p43425:
By the way, if you like JBLs, Gaga is really worth it, as it often has excusives on good ones.

I'll get a Gaga sub next month so I can watch a few things, especially JBLs.

I'm glad you could find the others. If you decide to watch it, my first reply with the order in which to watch them still stands. Enjoy!

Unrelated but I watched the second episode of Takara no Vidro and damn, I'm anxious about one of the main characters now. I hope he's going to be okay. 

Right now I'll most likely re-watch The Novelist as I might discover new things at a second viewing.

Made a new banner template and so here's 3 new banners.

Emrys:
. You could re-watch in the meantime, I know I will.

Im working to complete some series off my 2024 BL PTW list. I'm aiming for 70%  completion by the end of the year.Ive been trying to making an effort not to rewatch shows I've already seen but it quite challenging to resist the temptation to revisit some of my favorite.

Rien:
Made a new banner template

Thank you! As always these look lovely. We really appreciate it your hard work!