Hi! I'd love to join! :)

Sunshine123:

What are you guys all time favorite BL's ? 

I love Cherry Magic (as you can tell from my pp lmao) and I think that's my #1. I also love Life: Love on the Line, Bad Buddy, I Told Sunset About You, and Theory of Love. I think I might have to add Semantic Error and Not Me to my all time faves as well.

I listed mine in my profile just recently ha. 

ITSAY & IPYTM

Young Royals

Kieta Hatsukoi

Semantic Error

Bad Buddy

Colour Rush (only season one)

I probably have a few others that I liked a lot, but these are the ones that I find myself watching/thinking about  again and again. 

Cupid’s Last Wish actually already finished airing! It’s on the “upcoming” list, though it’s finished now. I’m on the last episode. 

My favorite BL’s are:

Not Me

He’s Coming To Me

Love Beneath the Stars(Philippines)

The Untamed 

Bad Buddy 

And 

2gether/Still 2gether 

i dunno what you guys do here but i like it. 

i'd like to join also here's a banner for you guys ... i tried . you can make suggestions on what to change.

A s1mP:

i dunno what you guys do here but i like it. 

i'd like to join also here's a banner for you guys ... i tried . you can make suggestions on what to change.

woah i really like it!

hello , I'd like to join!

aad:

woah i really like it!

thanks.

- lol i actually just realized i cut right through nat's face on the maxnat ship picture. oops my bad. 

A s1mP:

thanks.

- lol i actually just realized i cut right through nat's face on the maxnat ship picture. oops my bad. 

yw :)

I would like to be a member.

Sunshine123:

I love Cherry Magic (as you can tell from my pp lmao) and I think that's my #1. I also love Life: Love on the Line, Bad Buddy, I Told Sunset About You, and Theory of Love. I think I might have to add Semantic Error and Not Me to my all time faves as well.

I think you just found my kryptonite 😂

I honestly cannot pick a specific number of BLs because despite them all seeming like their set in a university, with only engineers and extremely attractive people, these days there have been more and more deviations from the formula.

That being said, my favourite BLs from each country are:

1. Thailand : Bad Buddy ☺️
  2. Japan : Cherry Magic
  3. Korea : Light On Me
  4. Taiwan : We Best Love

I also love Together With Me, SOTUS, 2gether, Fish Upon The Sky, Not Me, Until We Meet Again, I Told Sunset About You, Where Your Eyes Linger, Semantic Error, Oh Boarding House, My Love Mix Up, History : Trapped and on and on and on.

I have plenty more favorites, but listing them here would mean that I have to make about a hundred posts because I think there's a word limit on the forum posts, so I'm going to leave it at this

Sunshine123:

My absolute favourites :

• The Untamed
  • Bad Buddy
  • Manner of Death

Others I liked : 

• Where Your Eyes Linger
  • A Tale of Thousand Stars
  • Because of You
  • Lovely Writer
  • Mr. Heart
  • TharnType
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Why R U?
  • 2gether
  • Be Loved in House : I Do
  • Fish Upon the Sky
  • Together with Me

So basically anything I rated a 7 or up ^^

Sunshine123:

Right now: Semantic Error, Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko (1 + 2), To My Star, and HIStory3: Trapped. 

• To my star
  • 2gether the series
  • History 2 ( right or wrong & crossing line)
  • Light on Me 
  • History 3 - MODC,  etc.....,

Also should we do mini watch challenges or anything??? Monthly or yearly? That could be fun. Another thread I'm in does that.