American Fan:

Love Sea EP 6

How are others feeling about this series?

I'm losing interest myself. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with me...except that I just finished My Stand-In  without once feeling bored or tired of the plot and where the story was going. I want to see BossNoeul but other than that I think I'll skip the rest and pick up the last ep. 

I can't wait to see Boss and Noel in the next episode.

American Fan:
I just finished My Stand-In  without once feeling bored or tired of the plot

I'm glad you liked it. I really enjoyed it.

Simi_Tutu:

Takara no Vidro Episode 3

I was totally caught up in this episode - it had me feeling a rollercoaster of emotions! At first, I was completely creeped out, but then I felt giddy and even got goosebumps. That conversation between Taishin and Takara in the apartment was incredibly cute!

I think it's wonderful that Konishi Eito who plays Nakano Taishin is doing a fabulous job at playing a pure soul kind of character. This type of character is so hard to pull off right and he is doing it beautifully so far.

American Fan:

Love Sea EP 6

How are others feeling about this series?

I'm losing interest myself. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with me...except that I just finished My Stand-In  without once feeling bored or tired of the plot and where the story was going. I want to see BossNoeul but other than that I think I'll skip the rest and pick up the last ep. 

I'm on ep 5 and I'm getting bored, same thing that happened with WG.  It started good but now I'm losing interest

Simi_Tutu:
Takara no Vidro

Maybe I need to jump on this series instead!

Elfy:

I haven't started watching lovesea yet but I have no qualms about dropping if I lose interest 😂 I've learned it always best to trust your gut feeling. If I forced myself to finish something I'm not enjoying anymore i m just left feeling more irritated by it 

Exactly! Me too. And that's where I'm at. I don't mind a little pouty behavior (if it passes quickly) but Pouty Peat is too much for too long, no matter how pretty he is. 

Oh, I like this - Pretty Pouty Peat. 

sjay:
Tbh, I  don't think I'd like it, so I never started it. It just feels kinda familiar to their Lita story.  Traumatized cold guy and cute puppy guy. Instant lust at first sight. Also this show had the Classic  Mame colorism, which I find incredibly offensive.

You are so right about the offensive part. I tend to like the trope of the cold/cute duo, but certainly not every time. And this time it's not working. Unfortunately, as FortPeat deserve a really good series of their own.

babi:
I'm on ep 5 and I'm getting bored, same thing that happened with WG.  It started good but now I'm losing interest

Yeah, I hear you! Same for me. Oh well, every single series can't all be great or perfect! 

@shirleycrow

AWWW, I love the Boss/Noeul pic!! Thanks for posting :-)

angeliviki2022:

I'm glad you liked it. I really enjoyed it.

I really did. I wrote what felt like a huge long deal a page or two back. haha

Simi_Tutu:
Takara no Vidro Episode 3

I was totally caught up in this episode - it had me feeling a rollercoaster of emotions!

Ahhhh I finally started this show over the weekend and I'm in love! I love Takara and Taishin. They are both such charming characters ;;

I agree, this episode had me so stressed for a bit. I wanted to scream "don't open the door!" when he got close to it. I was so scared for Taishin (he's such a baby bird ;;), but I'm glad they've chosen to portray his character as innocent, not dumb.

I can't wait to watch more of these two, because I see the vision. They are so good for each other.

sjay:
Tbh, I  don't think I'd like it, so I never started it. It just feels kinda familiar to their Lita story.  Traumatized cold guy and cute puppy guy. Instant lust at first sight. Also this show had the Classic  Mame colorism, which I find incredibly offensive.

Yeah, I haven't watched the latest episode yet but there is an inherent problem with Mame's work.  The only props I can give her team is that they know how to pick actor pairings that work and have great on screen chemistry.  At least for their BL parings, their GL pairings suck so bad. It's like she fails at writing women-- they just don't seem like real people.  Not to mention flimsy plots--

TLDR; I'm just here for FortPete lmao

I just finished catching up on Sunset x Vibes and I am in a wonderful mood. I woke up rolled over picked up my phone off the night table and started watching episode 4, then I brushed my teeth ate chocolate then breakfast and then watched episode 5. Before I get into it let me give my thoughts on Love Sea episode 6; I managed to watch it last night before falling asleep earlier than planned lol.

Love Sea episode 6

First of all let me say that Rak's niece is cute and normally I am not a fan of children (even when I was a young kid) but I have to admit that the kid is cute.

Now lets get into it, I still believe that the story itself has great depth however how it is being portrayed on screen is making it seem shallow and boring. The reason why the series is garnering such apathy could possibly be a combination of overestimation, it starting off too intense and rushed and that Fort Peat has already portrayed this dynamic of compassionate guy rescuing the abused and traumatised cute guy, so now this just seems repetitive. I started having some doubts after watching episode 5 but I wanted to hold off on commenting before making possible premature comments but after watching last night's episode my doubts remain the same. I think Love Sea is now in a precarious position of going off the rails and moving from possibly being a great series to an okay series. This series is a testament to the fact that FortPeat's chemistry is solid because it is carrying this series at this point. However the series has now reached the halfway mark and that means there is enough time to build on what has already been established and make a recovery but it also means that there is not enough time to make a drastic change of execution without the first and second half being disjointed. As I am not going to drop it I hope that they will manage to make a turn around in time to deliver well on all cylinders because this type of story is going to need more than chemistry; Raks character needs to hold the audience in a grip and bleed out his trauma and frankly *Pretty Pouty Peat* - @American Fan) is not doing that as he is telling the story as a sympathiser and not as a victim. 

Sunset x Vibes episode 4 & 5

I enjoyed episode 4 BUT episode 5, let me tell you something this is how it is done! I feel fulfilled. 

First of all, hats off to production because they understood the assignment. The writers said, "we want to portray rich characters" and production said, "what is the budget and hold my coffee".  The ambience screams wealthy, the mansions scream rich aunty, the vehicles scream rich bachelor in Morocco. The opulent and palatial mansion used in the last part of episode 5, OMG. 

Lets talk about that NC scene because I am sated and tuned on at the same damn time; I don't know how to feel. There is a parallel between MosBank's NC scenes in Big Dragon and Sunset x Vibes. The editing of both and the use of light and shadow in both NC scenes not only make them sexy but also aesthetically pleasing and artistic. I love how their dance was creatively transitioned with their NC scene; it made it all the more romantic. Then for them to end in the hot tub with the sunset in the background shining through to create that sexy scene of dark hues and shadows which adds to the richness of the whole vibes of the series. Plus for Lin and Sun to claim each other in that moment promising exclusivity damn I am wet (you read that right).

I also love how Bank is able to portray the innocence of his character without coming off as annoying and childish and how his character has some depth to him and not just a cute face. I think Lin revealing that he has a black belt in Taekwondo adds to this as while he is the *damsel* in the series so to speak, he is confident in himself and can hold his own. For Mos' character Sun, I love how he is respectful and horny for Lin at the same time, it strikes a nice balance and makes his character real and I also love how caring he is. When he gave Lin that ring at dinner my heart melted because it is not just laying claim but showing his love and promising a future. P.S the ring is beautiful - come through production.

I am looking forward to the second couple. I love their interactions and how they keep building anticipation in the audience. 

There are some other things that need discussion of course but I will save them for another time. Let me just say that I look forward to seeing how well they tie in the paranormal sub plot because right now it feels disjointed. 

WE ARE the series

I am fully caught up and awaiting Wednesday's finale. I am glad it is finishing because they are very close to dragging it if not already. I am still unsure about whether Peem's parents know about his relationship with Phum and if they are keeping their relationship a secret outside of their friend group.

That scene at the river when they were floating ****( can't remember the name of the crafts) had me feeling all types of single. 

Well that was one long post lol. Anyways these are my thoughts on the mentioned series. Off I go now to watch Wandee Goodday and start the new series airing.

My first Thailand photo collection is posted on my feed. I think I can post here too. Let me try. It's a little blurry, but you get the idea! I made the collage with Cavna. F.Y.I - I don't eat meat or seafood, so dishes with either are other people's at my table, haha. The dish in the lower left frame is fried tofu. That's mine. We were a party of seven, 4 Thai and 3 American, for 2 of the 3 week visit. Dinner was on the beach! The other Americans that ate seafood got sick the first night. Not me though. :-) It might have been the large variety and mix of food on the table. There was also an acrobatic fire show with bare chested men. hehe!

I'm the hateful flexitarian so I wouldn't have judged LOL Your pictures look awesome though <3

Lovely photos. @Americanfan .  I would love to go some day.

American Fan:

My first Thailand photo collection is posted on my feed. I think I can post here too. Let me try. It's a little blurry, but you get the idea! I made the collage with Cavna. F.Y.I - I don't eat meat or seafood, so dishes with either are other people's at my table, haha. The dish in the lower left frame is fried tofu. That's mine. We were a party of seven, 4 Thai and 3 American, for 2 of the 3 week visit. Dinner was on the beach! The other Americans that ate seafood got sick the first night. Not me though. :-) It might have been the large variety and mix of food on the table. There was also an acrobatic fire show with bare chested men. hehe!

Beautiful! <3 I cannot wait to go with my niece and sister in summer 2026. We are gonna spend a week in South Korea or Japan and then another week in Thailand. It is gonna be my nieces graduation gift. I cannot wait. :)

American Fan:

Looks so beautiful! I wanna go too, it's my dream. I live in South America, way too far 

American Fan:
My first Thailand photo collection is posted on my feed. I think I can post here too. Let me try. It's a little blurry, but you get the idea!

omg how pretty! Thailand and Taiwan are top on my travel bucket list ;;

I have a hard time finding people to travel with, and I'm scared of doing it on my own (the people I know either don't like to travel, don't have money, or don't have time), so I always have to wait for others when I just want to get up an go ;;