Please see my current watchlist given below , and  help me to  decide which drama to start /finish first, or order/prioritize  them as you like it  along with reasons why it might be the best choice!

1Blind
2Connection
3Crash
4Flex X Cop
5Ghost
6Marry My Husband
7Missing Crown Prince
8Missing: The Other Side Season 2
9Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 2
10Mother
11My Demon
12Stranger
13The Auditors
14The First Responders Season 2
15The Guest
16The Kidnapping Day
17The King of Pigs
18The Phone
19The Uncanny Counter
20Twinkling Watermelon
21Wonderful World
22Your Honor 

To be fair you're currently watching a lot of interesting dramas! 

If it were me I'd prioritise The King of Pigs, mainly because I watched it quite recently and found it very impactful. Or possibly Stranger 1/2, as I'm planning to watch them myself before Dong Jae: The Good or the Bastard starts airing.

Or The Guest, Connection, Missing: The Other Side S2, The Kidnapping Day...you've got so, so many k-dramas on your currently watching list I loved and would recommend watching! Perhaps a poll might be a plan ^^

A poll might actually be a great idea to help me decide what to prioritize! Thanks for the tip ?.

for now i will go for 

LotusRayne:
The King of Pigs

thanks

Blind would be perfect for Next Watch!

2nd King of. Pigs

honestly you have quite the interesting mix of dramas here. Im curious if you will not drop some of them. Is there a reason behind why you choose these?

I can vouch for:
- Kindapping Day
- Stranger
- The Guest
- The Phone
- Wonderful World
- Mother

Missing: The other side s2 is not bad but it is so vastly different to s1. Much much much less serious and yeah.....I kinda was slightly disappointed with how s2 turned out.

Auditors, Uncanny Counter, Flex Cop, Marry my Husband ....these were alls drops for me. Either they were absolutely ridiculous or just very meh.

thanks for your time .

Lou:
Im curious if you will not drop some of them.

Time and my mood will tell this. lol

Lou:
Is there a reason behind why you choose these?

they all are thriller mystery genre and had good response from the audience.

I have very general likes and dislikes, so I get happy about things very quickly. But my patience and concentration are negligible. So it is difficult to engage me from the first moment to the end. I have dropped or put on hold many dramas with the highest ratings or positive response which I also consider good. Just because they did not manage to engage me. So I am not making any conclusions as to which drama I will go with, all the dramas are good. You will be surprised to know that I have watched a few minutes or episodes of all the dramas but haven't found one that truly engages me yet. That's why I'm reaching out for suggestions from others.