RXinw:
What I loved most about this show is that even though it was a dating series it allowed for memorable friendships to form and for everyone to reveal who they truly are and grow as a person. The cast members were like each other's therapists. 

This is my favorite part of most of the MxM reality dating series I've seen. 

Two favorites that come to mind:

Boys Like Boys - Taiwan gay reality dating series

Boyscation - Hong Kong's first gay reality dating series.

I plan to see Sparks Camp & My Boyfriend when time allows.

Sorry you're not feeling so great rn. A new day starts soon. (hugs!) <3

Yay!!! August's month challenge starts soon. I cannot wait!!! :)

i cannot wait for meet you at the blossom , the suspense is killing me *sobs and laughs at the same time*

I wanna start a new drama

Can someone pls rec me a BL from my PTW list that’s mafia and has hot kisses? (Lol kinda like KinnPorsche and HIStory 3: Trapped)

thatonewhothrives:

i cannot wait for meet you at the blossom , the suspense is killing me *sobs and laughs at the same time*

Me Toooo!!!!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I wanna start a new drama

Can someone pls rec me a BL from my PTW list that’s mafia and has hot kisses? (Lol kinda like KinnPorsche and HIStory 3: Trapped)

Kiseki: Dear to me is a great one <3

Hey BL Besties!

It's time for the August BL Group Challenge - Getting To Know YOU - Part One

Every day for the month of August you can choose to answer the challenge question and share them here with your BL buddies. Thanks to many of you for helping with the questions!!  <3

Worth mentioning:

1.  You can participate as much or as little as you want.
2.  You can write as much or as little as you want.
3.  Do not share any self-identifying information. That’s not the intent of these questions.
4.  This is all-inclusive, meaning you do not have to be a regular poster on this thread to participate. If you usually “lurk” but wanna join in, please do!
5.  There are no “right”, “wrong” or “good”, “bad” answers.
6.  This challenge is meant to be for fun only. It may also spark some fun convos and see how much we  have in common with others!

That’s it!! Have FUN!!

Note: This challenge was inspired by the #MDL Bio Challenge by Chuuya and by JulyMoon’s post. It’s been edited and altered significantly.

American Fan:
Hey BL Besties!

Thank you for the hard work! It looks really fun <3

FortPeatForever:

I agree!

axdxex:

Thank you for the hard work! It looks really fun <3

Great! THX!!

I sure hope that "Sugar Dog Life" announces an international release very very soon. This new trailer looks so sweet and cute.

American Fan:

Hey BL Besties!

Every day for the month of August you can choose to answer the challenge question and share them here with your BL buddies. Thanks to many of you for helping with the questions!!  <3

Worth mentioning:

3.  Do not share any self-identifying information. That’s not the intent of these questions.
4.  This is all-inclusive, meaning you do not have to be a regular poster on this thread to participate. If you usually “lurk” but wanna join in, please do!
6.  This challenge is meant to be for fun only. It may also spark some fun convos and see how much we  have in common with others!

That’s it!! Have FUN!!

Note: This challenge was inspired by the #MDL Bio Challenge by Chuuya and by JulyMoon’s post. It’s been edited and altered significantly.

Yayyy excited for this XD

FortPeatForever:

Thx! Will be sure to check it out XD

American Fan:

Hey BL Besties!

Worth mentioning:

That’s it!! Have FUN!!

Actually choked on my tea reading day 15 LMAO You wanna open those fangirl gates? LOL You brave soul LOL 

Elfy:
Actually choked on my tea reading day 15 LMAO You wanna open those fangirl gates? LOL You brave soul LOL 

Wait til Part 2   

MUHAHAHAHA