If it's about BL, then I'm in!

I made a collage, it was fun!

Herganta:

If it's about BL, then I'm in!

Hi! This thread is about BL, lol. Or r u referring to something else?

Simi_Tutu:

Cute <3

Simi_Tutu:

Sweet!!

Spending time at the airport. I'll be watching a non-BL drama (My Sweet Mobster) since there is no privacy whatsoever. Going home to wildfires in my county and the county over.  :-(

Hoping to watch Meet You At The Blossom tonight and more, to relax and take the mind off of current events. 

FortPeatForever:
Cute <3

Thank you!   While they do have a lot of sexy moments, I love their cute moments more, haha 

RXinw:
I enjoyed this series and I am glad it was my first experience of a BL reality series.

I loved it too but I fast forwarded through the panel cometary.

Kiseki: Dear To Me eps 1 & 2

AHHH I LOVE THE MLS SO MUCH  TT

Thx so much for recommending this @FortPeatForever, I absolutely LOVE this series and I’m only 2 eps in 

Also, Ze Rui is sooo hot :0 

That scene in ep 2 when Zong Yi hit Ze Rui after he kissed him had me wheezing, I had to bury my face into a pillow to stop myself from making any noise, it was just so hilarious XD

This series is so fun :D

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Kiseki: Dear To Me

This series is one of my rewatch series. I love the 2nd couple the most. I would love to see them in something together.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Kiseki: Dear To Me eps 1 & 2

AHHH I LOVE THE MLS SO MUCH  TT

Thx so much for recommending this @FortPeatForever, I absolutely LOVE this series and I’m only 2 eps in 

Also, Ze Rui is sooo hot :0 

That scene in ep 2 when Zong Yi hit Ze Rui after he kissed him had me wheezing, I had to bury my face into a pillow to stop myself from making any noise, it was just so hilarious XD

This series is so fun :D

You are welcome <3 It is one of my favorite Taiwanese bls :)

Simi_Tutu:

Thank you!   While they do have a lot of sexy moments, I love their cute moments more, haha 

:) Same <3

Hello everyone! It has been a while since I last read the chat so forgive me if we already talked about this here, but has anyone seen 'The Boyfriend'? I absolutly loved this show so much and wanted to hear your thoughts about it.

Gotta say, Shun and Dai stole my heart

ShirleyCrow:

This series is one of my rewatch series. I love the 2nd couple the most. I would love to see them in something together.

It is definitely a series of rewatch in the future! 

FortPeatForever:

You are welcome <3 It is one of my favorite Taiwanese bls :)

I can see why XD

Kiseki: Dear To Me ep 3

Nooo why did he leave him TT (I get why he left him but it’s so sad, they were getting along so well and now they can’t stop thinking about and missing each other)

Hi people, this is so random but I need your help:

I can't remember a BL that I watched some time ago. I don't know from what country it was. It included a plot where the main couple had been friends as teenagers and then went to a love hotel to have some spicy fun. One of the guys then got pneumonia and almost died and the other was sent to France as a punishment. That was only a flashback though.

I don‘t remember ANYTHING else about this show, but I think I dropped it after a while because it wasn't my cup of soup. Does anyone know what BL it could be? I just want to log it on here and I've been trying desperately to remember :/

Any help would be appreciated :))