Simi_Tutu:
Throughout middle and high school, she took pride in pointing out my spelling and grammatical errors.

This reminds me of my French teacher in university. She tirelessly corrected everyone all the time (in that special way that the French do*) - and she was a fabulous teacher. The old-fashioned ways can be quite effective.

* Yes, I've even had waiters correcting my French. But hey, it works, so I'm fine with it!

August Challenge Day 2: Anything you would like to share about your username and profile picture?

I think "p43425" is quite self-explanatory.

And as to the photo:  天城くんは一番可愛い! 彼は僕の桜です!

August Challenge Day 2: Anything you would like to share about your username and profile picture? 

my username is totally random and profile picture is Shin-Chan !! he was my childhood ( i think i'll change it soon tho...)

changing it into Xiabao from meet you at the blossom because who can resist his dimples?

My username is just a nickname i have had since high school,

My profile picture is a drawing i did for a Loki  inspired  drawing challenge years ago. I picked it on a whim and kind of dislike it but i have no real desire to find a new one?I have not changed my username or profile pic since i joined mdl.

My profile name and photo are of my FortPeat of course lol. <3 pfp gif is from their newest series Love Sea as their charactors MutRak. :)

American Fan:
I LOVE Indian food, and this was very good. While living in Israel I had an evening "class" on how to make like 6 dishes by an Indian co-worker. Several of us all chipped in for the ingredients and he came to my flat to show us how to make them. Then we stuffed ourselves for the rest of the evening , haha. I was in heaven!

Ooh, sounds nice! What dishes did u make?

American Fan:
A great choice! P43425 is rewatching this one rn. Are you still enjoying it, P43425?  I think LITA was my first rewatch series ever!! I loved it just as much the second time. 

LITA was also my first rewatch series too and  I  enjoyed it very much both times

American Fan:
  • Big Dragon
  • Dark Blue Kiss (maybe?)
  • Jazz For Two
  • Last Twilight (you haven't seen this yet?!? lol)
  • My Engineer
  • Never Let Me Go (Mafia style!)
  • TharnType (hot scenes)

Thx for the recs! Decided to go with Dark Blue Kiss cuz Hia also agreed and cuz it's TayNew lol 

American Fan:
Last Twilight (you haven't seen this yet?!? lol)

Please forgive me mistress, for I have greatly sinned (lol XD)

LT is high on my PTW list, I've heard that's it's really good 

FortPeatForever:

My profile name and photo are of my FortPeat of course lol. <3 pfp gif is from their newest series Love Sea as their charactors MutRak. :)

My profile name is what I think about me as a Starlight and I'm always surfing the web to for information about shows, books to read and any other information related to my interest. My profile gif is because I love Bible a lot and I'm happy he is paired with Jes. 

I woke up to pages of postings this fine morning!! (**eyes wide open**)

@p43425 - As a BossNoeul fan I'm happy to hear that!

@simi - I've said this before, Gracie is so adorable! I absolutely believe cats can be affectionate and very good companions. My special buddy stuck to me like glue whenever he sensed my sadness or if I cried. Later in the challenge I'm going to share a pic of him. He is an exact twin of a cat playing in a current drama! I'll mention the drama name then too. 

@simi - Your home sounds lovely. I too like soft color themes in my living space. I can't imagine commuting for long periods of time though. I don't even like being in the car for too long. Planes are a necessary evil.

@thatonewhothrives - Dare I say it? There's actually a few brands of frozen dinners that make a decent Indian dish.  If they are available in your market, try Amy's or Saffron Road. Of course, it's not the same as dining out or the real thing, but still....

p43425:
Oh yeah, more ... more ... *groan*

Leave it to you...or RX...to come up with that line, hahahaha

RXinw:
wondering if I need to be at least a little less cold to my grandmother's newest cat that is following me lol.

Maybe it's spying on you. 

https://youtu.be/fw7NJ4SWnW0?si=RFSnIeHh_07cxkUM lmao this is so me waiting for the next episode of 4minutes XD

I HAVE to post this just to be a tease.

American Fan:

I HAVE to post this just to be a tease.

<3 Lmfao I am weak XD

Day 2. Anything you would like to share about your username and profile photo? Don't be shy!

My profile photo is a gif from the series 23.5, ep 8. It's a really good GL, please do check it out. 

Username "Emrys" is an online nickname of mine, while "espressonightingale" is my username here and in a few other places. It has a slight connection to Gun Atthaphan (due to a short video he made a while back) and I thought "espresso" would go well with "nightingale"... like an even faster nightingale/bird. Kind of like that.

Good morning. I have the day off from work so I was going through my twitter and-- I feel like some people here would also appreciate these pictures ;;

Twitter

Emrys:
while "espressonightingale" is my username here and in a few other places.

expresso nightingale ~ I like that lol

Day 2. Anything you would like to share about your username and profile photo? Don't be shy!

My profile image is a AI created avatar a friend worked on for my author profile stuff. I write romance suspense as S. A. Crow, I also write urban fantasy noir mystery as Ann Crow. I published my first book in 2020 Into the Fire the first novel in the Fire Series. I recently released a new edition and cover of that book.  I'm loving the things I'm learning about different types of storytelling by watching Asian shows since late last year and this year.