I'm so happy for Dai and Shun

ShirleyCrow:

Right! I am glad the got each other for real in the end!

Elfy:

My interpretation has always been 'just because the sun isn't shining on it doesn't mean it's not there. It never leaves/has left your side' 

Thank you, I like that!

RXinw:
Online Friends forever *wink*

Aw, I'm smiling :-) *wink, wink*

RXinw:
This got me thinking about when you asked what we should do for hitting our 1000th page and I realised that this challenge right here is a great way to lead up to it so I guess we already started lol.

Yes, perfect! Good call. 

ShirleyCrow:
Knowing Poe, it might refer to the mind.

Ohoooo, totally! 

RXinw:
It is now time for me to inflict torture upon @American Fan *cough* I mean give updates :)

I'm not normally a screamer, my voice can't go that high, but you got me screaming over here! Cuz I TOTALLY forgot to start THE BOYFRIEND and your update reminded me!! We good this time!! LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:
She is?!

RXinw:

No no. I did a live reaction thing. So I don't go back and edit, you just get a free flow of my thoughts. It's chaotic.

August Day 2 - Because I forgot
S just stands for Sam (my name) and egos because I like the word ego. I know, I'm weird.

August Day 3 - Quote
This is a hard one for me. I have a few and often they vary based on where I'm at in my life or sometimes even day.

“i carry 
the stories
the sadness 
the victories
of people before me
i'm both a monument 
and a future skyscraper 
rising from the same skeleton” 
― Noor Unnahar, Yesterday I Was the Moon

And then this.

And finally:

“She wears strength and darkness equally well,
The girl has always been half goddess, half hell”
― Nikita Gill, Fierce Fairytales: Poems and Stories to Stir Your Soul

ShirleyCrow:

:D Same <3

Why does each episode of 4 minutes leave you with more questions than answers. I can't wait for the next one.

Someone on twitter posted the subbed DaiShun cut for today’s The Boyfriend Live if anyone wants to watch! Link.

segos:
I have a few and often they vary based on where I'm at in my life or sometimes even day.

I love the name Sam! And your choice of quotes is fabulous. I feel a connection to all three. Starting another page in my notebook. :-) :-)

ETA:  Your first quote is very powerful. I looked up the author/book and it sounds like something I would like to have on my bookshelf. My brand spanking new bookshelf from Amazon that I just put together today! 

I'm here after watching EP 1 of The Boyfriend.

Better later than never...

Sooo, it's very interesting and different to watch a reality dating show knowing the outcome. It feels more stressful somehow.

On the bright side: Shun is cute, CUTE, the CUTEST ever!!

Not so bright:  I could have done without the scene of the fish's head being cut off, up close, in living color.

I'm wondering though... Is Dai a player or just looks like one?

I have so many show’s I want to start (BL and not BL) but the urge to re-watch shows instead, is real !!! 

axdxex:

Someone on twitter posted the subbed DaiShun cut for today’s The Boyfriend Live if anyone wants to watch! Link.

Thank you so much

axdxex:

I have so many show’s I want to start (BL and not BL) but the urge to re-watch shows instead, is real !!! 

I often rewatch shows for comfort, even if they raise my heart rate and make me cry again.

ShirleyCrow:

I often rewatch shows for comfort, even if they raise my heart rate and make me cry again.

Somehow comfort and crying don't go together for me, lol. I do better with a feel-good/comedy.

I'm back after watching like a few seconds of the 2nd EP of The Boyfriend. 

A chicken smoothie? For real?

I'm not sure my stomach will survive this show. The fish and now this. (I eat plant-based for lots of reason, one being animal ethics.)

And so much for my theory that it would be less stressful to binge watch this show. I haven't been this anxious since watching The Untamed earlier this year.

PS - I wish I wasn't watching this alone, waaaaah!!!