GelfyFaeth222:
When you're demi in a group of sex pistols haha where's that person who said they were ace the other day? Get in here and back me up! xD 

Right here!

GelfyFaeth222:
When you're demi in a group of sex pistols haha

You're making the rest of us sound so pervy! *blush*

I fully admit I'm sex pistol

segos:

My body is ready for 4Minutes tonight. It's my favorite thing about Friday.

SAME I'VE BEEN WAITING!

p43425:

Because the great majority are girls. (I was just joking, it doesn't really matter to me.)

I know what you mean, (also a guy)

p43425:

You're making the rest of us sound so pervy! *blush*

Segos posted that their body is waiting for 4minutes LOL imma just sit here and nod LOL you all are good fun though xD

I think it all went over my head, plus I'm not watching 4 mins yet...

GelfyFaeth222:

Segos posted that their body is waiting for 4minutes LOL imma just sit here and nod LOL you all are good fun though xD

Lmao XD

Day 9: What is your personal style? Fashion, accessories, hair, nails, makeup, tats, room decor, whatever...   Mostly, I am about function and comfort. Hair is washed and air dried. No nail polish. I rarely wear make-up. The two things that are more about pretty than function are (1) my bedroom which has a 100-year antique furniture set, and (2) my collection of charm bracelets. I'm on my third bracelet. Each charm is from a country I've visited. Latest charm added was a gold tuk-tuk from Thailand.

Sorry to interrupt this conversation, but I am just beginning to watch BL anime, and am still a student (so that means I can’t pay for my BL subscriptions) so does anyone know of a site where I can stream anime (preferably one with a lot of BL) for free? 

TY_0910:

Sorry to interrupt this conversation, but I am just beginning to watch BL anime, and am still a student (so that means I can’t pay for my BL subscriptions) so does anyone know of a site where I can stream anime (preferably one with a lot of BL) for free? 

DMed ya!

Day 9: What is your personal style? Fashion, accessories, hair, nails, makeup, tats, room decor, whatever... 
currently my hair is dyed blue and purple
I have 7 tattoos
I'm a Persephone personality half romantic goth and half girly

Hey guys, how do I add banners to my account? I see people with long elaborate profiles but uhhh.... how lol.

For Century of Love fans, have you seen this on TikTok (I saw the clip on Reddit)? Daou had given OffRoad couple rings during their Love in Translation filming but Daou lost his. And here's what OffRoad did during their company's live.

Ring

lovelykao:

Hey guys, how do I add banners to my account? I see people with long elaborate profiles but uhhh.... how lol.

You add banners the same way you add pictures, with the little picture sign and then you just add the link and click. You can also use the table icon and just use the 1x1 to get a single box and put your picture in there