angeliviki2022:

For Century of Love fans, have you seen this on TikTok (I saw the clip on Reddit)? Daou had given OffRoad couple rings during their Love in Translation filming but Daou lost his. And here's what OffRoad did during their company's live.

Ring

STOP THAT SSO CUTE AHHH!

GelfyFaeth222:

You add banners the same way you add pictures, with the little picture sign and then you just add the link and click. You can also use the table icon and just use the 1x1 to get a single box and put your picture in there 

Ty for your help!

August Challenge (DAY 9) - Style

Honestly, I don't know what my style is. I just buy and wear anything I like.  I particularly like pieces that have little twist to them, because my closet mostly consists of neutrals (an unconscious choice). 

I live in a place were it's summer most of the year and yet I'm not big on summer clothing. I own a lot of jackets in pretty designs and colors. At the first sign of a fall breeze I wear them, and don't let them go until the heat is truly unbearable.  (Hey! I guess that's something Thai celebs and I have in common lmao) In short-- my style is 50 times better in fall/winter/spring than summer ;;

Regarding shoes-- I mentioned before that I have a problem. Not horrible but I do own more than the average person. I take good care of my shoes and they usually last me a long time. My favorites type of shoes are boots! I own cowboy boots, Chelsea boots, chunky boots, and high heeled boots. I think they just do so much for an outfit and will go with anything! 

As for bags, I switch them out every other day depending on the outfit, my mood, star alignment, etc. 

I don't really dress up much or do my makeup for work, so I at the very least try to have my nails done. I like funky designs and colors, but I keep them short-ish and squared, except for special occasions were I'll go with something a little longer. On that note I hate themed nails on myself. I will never do holiday nails! It's like a month commitment for one single day! This is why I can't do tattoos either. The commitment is real. It'd probably grow tired and angry at looking the same thing on my skin all the time. I like to change things up.

My hair is pretty boring. I have long curly black hair and rarely do anything to it. It's just hair stuff feels like too much work! I  guess I'll dye it when I get my first gray hair, but I'm hoping that won't happen for another 20 years. 

• Thing I avoid : animal prints. sequins, skin tight clothing 
  • Things I'm currently into :  bows,  pink & bright green
 lovelykao:

Hey guys, how do I add banners to my account? I see people with long elaborate profiles but uhhh.... how lol.

It took me a while to learn it too and I still don't have it to the way I want it.

angeliviki2022:
For Century of Love fans, have you seen this on TikTok (I saw the clip on Reddit)? Daou had given OffRoad couple rings during their Love in Translation filming but Daou lost his. And here's what OffRoad did during their company's live

I love these two. I hope they explicitly announce soon - or better yet, get married! (Actually, my bad: I should respect their privacy.)

I loved them so much in "Century", now I'm sorely tempted to go back and re-watch "Translation" (which while not quite as good as "Century" was also quite enjoyable).

I have like 5 minutes left of 4Minutes but wow, this week delivered WOOO!

Like visually and story wise this show has it all! I'm on the edge of my seat for real, I can't believe it's only 8 EPs total out of this. Out of all the shows airing rn this is the one I'm like, giddy about releasing lmao. I don't know whether to like Kla right now tbh, but the triangle going on with him is crazy.

lovelykao:

I have like 5 minutes left of 4Minutes but wow, this week delivered WOOO!

Like visually and story wise this show has it all! I'm on the edge of my seat for real, I can't believe it's only 8 EPs total out of this. Out of all the shows airing rn this is the one I'm like, giddy about releasing lmao. I don't know whether to like Kla right now tbh, but the triangle going on with him is crazy.

THE END OF EPISODE 3.... this is my fav epsiode so far lmao

omg...

Oh right-- The news! Filming for "My Golden Blood" has begun.

axdxex:

omg...

<3 Yay :D

GelfyFaeth222:
a group of sex pistols

Right! They need cold showers. I am shocked at some of their comments sometimes

axdxex:

YESSSS LOOK AT THOSE VISUALS

axdxex:
Filming for "My Golden Blood" has begun.

It's about time!

RXinw:

??? I think this user has been hacked

RXinw:
YESSSS LOOK AT THOSE VISUALS

It's distracting !!!

FortPeatForever:
<3 Yay :D

Simi_Tutu:
It's about time!

Right!!! I've been waiting for this!!!

RXinw:

LMAO xD

I declared myself the forum pristine one yesterday. Am I willing to side with the minx leader to make my point? Hmmm LOL