fazola:

OH PLS this drama instantly became one of my favs after watching only one ep of the first season ! 

Now im done with s1, i started the second season but i was not satisfied with the vid resolution , if u can suggest me where to watch it it'd be amazing <3

Also for the OSTs im not checking them cuz im scared of spoilers but season 1 also was all that full of amazing OSTs , sharing below my fav (actually all of them are it's just not to make the post too long):

[MV] 먼데이 키즈 (Monday Kiz) - 듣고 있나요 나의 목소리 [미씽:그들이 있었다 OST Part.1(Missing: The Other Side OST Part.1)]
[MV] 릴리 (Lily) - Pray for You [미씽:그들이 있었다 OST Part.2 (Missing: The Other Side OST Part.2)]
[MV] SE O(세오) - 약속해 [미씽:그들이 있었다 OST Part.4 (Missing: The Other Side OST Part.4)]

you know what? I was at first judging on the poster from S1, "is this psychothriller? with all grey stuff like dark menace or something?" then turned out that it's actually total opposite that I facepalm myself out loud X"DD

when I watch further to fill my curiosity, ooo so it's like that concept; then oftenwise at either the peak or end of each eps, I bawl my eyes out every time; so does this sequel too

to be honest, the main tracks back from s1 are indeed wonderful, but not as impact personally. the background instrumental tracks are otherwise, leaves me a beautiful memory in the end

This time for sequel, Stay with Me stood out the most iykwim. It aches my heart and soul that I unconsciously crying :"))

Krystale Mitaesa a Futur:
you know what? I was at first judging on the poster from S1, "is this psychothriller? with all grey stuff like dark menace or something?" then turned out that it's actually total opposite that I facepalm myself out loud X"DD

SAME HERE ! this was recommended to me i dont even remember when and in attempt to watch shows with my fav genres / tags i started it!

However, it turned out to be fluffier, warmer and a tearjerker (not complaining, everything abt the show is beautiful)

fazola:

SAME HERE ! this was recommended to me i dont even remember when and in attempt to watch shows with my fav genres / tags i started it!

However, it turned out to be fluffier, warmer and a tearjerker (not complaining, everything abt the show is beautiful)

SAME MOOD

glad that we both are on the same page haha

got an update for the missing s2 special ost album. do check from page 9 ^_^

hi, I'm a new one here, and I'm a big musiclover so want to join the club!! recently I didn't listen much of soundtracks, but my latest gem is “Hello” from 18 Again!!

also here is the list of some my all-time favorites, that keep making my heart skip a beat and making my eyes wet (left youtube links in):

please, I cried out my eyes while doing this table...  (┬┬﹏┬┬)

sapphire:
hi, I'm a new one here, and I'm a big musiclover so want to join the club!!

Hello and welcome! I'm surprised I haven't completed a single one of these dramas! The table looks very nice though ^_^ Looking forward to chatting dramas

sapphire:

hi, I'm a new one here, and I'm a big musiclover so want to join the club!! recently I didn't listen much of soundtracks, but my latest gem is “Hello” from 18 Again!!

also here is the list of some my all-time favorites, that keep making my heart skip a beat and making my eyes wet (left youtube links in):

please, I cried out my eyes while doing this table...  (┬┬﹏┬┬)

HALLURW?! THE SHEER AMOUNT OF DEDICATION WITH UR COLLECTION OF OST ALBUM COVERS?! I'M TOUCH-EU TTw TT \

fiflydramalover:

Hello and welcome! I'm surprised I haven't completed a single one of these dramas! The table looks very nice though ^_^ Looking forward to chatting dramas 

don't really recommend LUCA and also I haven't watch the guest and oh my baby yet but all the other are pretty good w their stories and osts!! so please look into hehe~

Krystale Mitaesa:

HALLURW?! THE SHEER AMOUNT OF DEDICATION WITH UR COLLECTION OF OST ALBUM COVERS?! I'M TOUCH-EU TTw TT \

thnks!! I try to keep them up in my spotify playlist add new ones as well.

sapphire:

thnks!! I try to keep them up in my spotify playlist add new ones as well.

Oh, speak about the playlist, this is mine for the public:

My KDrama OST Playlist 

And so the words say: revenge service is making a grand comeback with an outstanding ovation from the broadcast competition, domestically and globally

TAXI DRIVER SEASON 2 MAIN OST

Fighter
Ha Hyunwoo of Guckkasten
Spotify / YouTube Music
Haven
Car, the garden
Spotify / YouTube Music
Born this way
Zeenan
Spotify / YouTube Music
Wonderful Night
N.Flying
Spotify / YouTube Music
All My Heart
Kang Asol
Spotify / YouTube Music
Face to Face
Kang Seungyoon (WINNER)
Spotify / YouTube Music
I Can Hear You
Yumi
Spotify / YouTube Music
Get in the Fire
Im Danwoo
Spotify / YouTube Music

- will update from time to time -

missing how the revenge tides via transport to taxi? Well, I've got your back to seat yourselves up

TAXI DRIVER SEASON 1 OST

Silence
YB
Spotify / YouTube Music
A Gloomy Letter
Kwak Jineon
Spotify / YouTube Music
A Walk
Pyo Yejin
Spotify / YouTube Music
All Day
Cha Jiyeon
Spotify / YouTube Music
RUN AWAY
Simon Dominic
Spotify / YouTube Music
Moon Light
Sanha
Spotify / YouTube Music
Way Home
Yoon Dohyun
Spotify / YouTube Music
Taxi Driver Original Soundtrack Album
Various Artists
Spotify / YouTube Music

What are your thoughts on the prequel? have you anticipated the sequel? if so, which one constantly keeps your interest?

- updating on music platform links -

No particular order but some soundtracks that left me stuck in the limbo for awhile after finishing the k-dramas: 

With - Kim Tae Ri, Nam Joonhyuk, Bona, Lee Joomyung & Choi Hyunnwook

I really really loved this k-drama. I love coming of age or like 80s-90s themed stuff so much! After Reply 1998 I was stuck with nostalgia for so long until I found this one and got my heart broken again. You can feel it's like an "ending scene" or credits rolling over after a very very good movie type of song. I tear up just when I hear the first notes of it. Some actors are not singers/idols as well, but it surprised me to hear them all sing together for this one. This makes me sooo happy! <3
Jeong Seung Hwan - day and night

I was on a spree of watching Nam Joonhyuk dramas, but I also loved Suzy, so here we are. This one was also pulling at my heartstrings but in a different way. A more comforting and supporting way, in some moments of the k-drama it even inspired me the feeling of forgiveness or being forgiven. Like saying "I will forgive you, just for today." to someone who did you wrong. This guy's voice is spectacular, so clearer than my skin and more stable than my mental health after all these hear breaking k-dramas. 10/10 recommending just listening to the OST even if you don't like the k-drama. 
Colde - Treasure

This one is also one of my faves, not only because it's Colde singing it with his sweet sweet honey voice, but this k-drama was also cute and wholesome.  The SFX, story and the visuals were on point! The music fit in so well at times I felt I was there watching it being filmed before my eyes. This song is like a comforting hug and a pat on the head saying "It's okay, you have me now. I'm here for you." exactly how our FL is hugging that giant plushie in this picture. ( there's a story to it, but I won't do spoilers. Just watch it yourself if you want a cosy little k-drama to pass time when you're feeling lonely.)
Tearliner - Me, the Protagonist (Feat. Love X Stereo)
Just finished this k-drama. This song gave me such good vibes every time I heard it. It sounds so soothing like a breath of fresh salty air by the beach. It's not very common to hear all English songs in k-dramas (sung by Korean artists I mean) but I always end up loving them and listening to them for a long time. Hope you all will like this one as much as I did too. :) Happy listening!

*Work in progress. More to be added* 

Currently addicted to The Starry Love

And as usual for when I'm addicted to a drama, the OST has a huge part of the blame for it!! 

Here are all the songs, with Lan_Lan's tranlations of the lyrics, to get you addicted as well!!! :D 

The Starry Love OST