kmnkary:
Hi, I would love to join!

Hello hello~ welcome ^_^ I've just added you to the club listing :D thanks for sharing

xMoonBlossom:
its hard to decide.

haha i totally understand, but i like your taste in dramas! really loved Semantic Error and Kieta Hatsukoi

Shivelight:

Yes it's him I found the credits on some official clips from the show on YouTube. 

主題歌:「人人」 折坂悠太(ORISAKAYUTA)

but I couldn't find the song like the name was in the credit but no official video on yt... Maybe the full ver. isn't released yet. 

Btw it's a lovely song. I really need the full ver. ASAP. :)

OMGGGGGG thank you~!!! Yeah i really need the full version too its just so good. I've just been relistening to his music for the past week instead T_T Thats cool that you found him on the credits! Thanks for sharing ^_^

I would like to be a part of this group. I am always trying to find and add my favorite OST's to my playlist! 

Hi !

I'm almost finished with Twinkling watermelon, and I wonder wether the actor Choi Hyun Wook is really performing the songs ? Because I like the voice - any clue ?

I found the Twinkling Watermelon OST on YT but I can't tell if he is singing any of the songs, but it doesn't seem like he is on the list of performers.

AmericanFan:
I would like to be a part of this group. I am always trying to find and add my favorite OST's to my playlist!

Welcome welcome~!

ssangrieul:
I'm almost finished with Twinkling watermelon, and I wonder wether the actor Choi Hyun Wook is really performing the songs ? Because I like the voice - any clue ?

That would be cool! Not sure myself though. I don't see him credited or any articles about it unfortunately.

Yes, it seems it's not him, too bad - his acting is all the more good !

Yes, too bad - his acting is all the more good !

fiflydramalover:
Welcome welcome~!

Thank you!  :-)

Hey everyone~

Anyone want to share my Spotify / YT recap for this year? Everyone's doing it in the feeds so I hope everyone in this club can do it here too~ 

I could have posted this on my feeds too but then I thought, "Wait I have a club! I should share it there first! " lololol

Should I start first? ;) 

This is one very beautiful peace. Had it on loop while I was reading "The Perks of being a Wallflower" book back in May.
*Still can't believe I was in the Top .1% of this song when I didn't even finish the movie....* 
Maybe this is my sign to finish season 2 lmao ( Park Sung II make really great BGMs! )
Any case within context, this film score inspired by Saya's character is as enchanting as his personality.
Oh this is accurate: I remember bingeing all of JVKE's playlists after a stressful day haha.
Wait LMAO Calum Scott's "Cross Your Mind" and Rosie's "Lost On You" was probably the reason for them entering the top 5... I blame my emo days for this...
"Paint It, Black" well this is all because of Wednesday wonderfully playing this song on her cello <333
Loved this song from "The Last Witch Hunter" movie as well.. cant believe this song was released in 2015!

Top1:"It's You"- I'm honestly not that baffled that this ranked 1 lol. PARK WON has a great and very addicting voice. This song honestly reminded me of my love for BAEKHYUN's "Is it Me" , another great track.

Top5: I discovered 我用什么把你留住 (What I  Can Hold you With) through @Noel's bio. Such a beautiful song with meaningful and relatable lyrics. Literally couldn't stop listening and singing to it on loop on first listen. Thank you for making me discover FloruitShow @Noel !~ 

Well, that's it. If I had a similar top song as any of you guys, I hope we could be friends! ^-^  I hope everyone share theirs here too so that I won't be alone here...lol

Thats sweet, I'll try it! I'll add the OSTs that made it to my Spotify Top Songs Playlist for 2023.

The winner: 
(Place 15)  น้ำลาย from My School President
My no1 OST song this year. You'll see quite a few songs from the show here lol. I got just a tiny lil bit obsessed with it (no, it wasn't a lil bit) and all its songs this Spring. They already bring me a great sense of nostalgia when I listen to them. This one was definitely my favorite tho ❤️

Even the original song by Silly Fools made it to my Wrapped in place 65 hehe

(Youtube Link)
(Place 17) Woody - Run from My Lovely Liar(Place 20) Kihyun - Full Moon from Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938
Epic Epic Epic Epic. The drama was good the soundtrack was even better. This song ascends me to heaven every time!

(Youtube Link)
Nothing to comment here. Just an epic song for an epic drama.

(Youtube Link)
(Place 31) Lucy - Still Fighting from Miraculous Brothers(Place 55) Jeong Sewoon - Blooming from The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
 I didn't like this drama. It was boring, I dropped it. But I swear it had some fire songs. This one being the best one. Omg it's so good, idk man!

(Youtube Link)
Honestly, I didn't expect to see this song here. I liked it a lot but it doesn't feel special to me somehow. I guess I just happened to listen to it a lot.

(Youtube Link)
(Place 63) Minamdang Dance from Cafe Minamdang(Place 69) Jongho - Gravity from Reborn Rich
What can I say other than I just love meme songs a little too much? It's the same reason I'm Just Ken from Barbie also made it to my Wrapped xD

(Youtube Link)
I get chills every time!! It's just THAT good 🤷🏽

(Youtube Link)
(Place 70) พูดได้ไหม (Let Me Tell You) from My School President(Place 79)  OMEGA X - Come Together from A Shoulder To Cry On
I Like I said every song in that BL was perfect in every way! Awesome covers and great original songs too!!

(Youtube Link)
I swear I don't even listen to BL drama OSTs that much that this year they just went off I guess... I was pleasantly surprised with this drama and I guess I expressed my excitement while waiting for new episodes by listening to this song!

(Youtube Link)
(Place 84) Roy Kim - Flower from Call It Love(Place 96)  ไหล่เธอ (You've Got Ma Back) from My School President
One of my favorite kdramas this year so a song had to be here! There would definitely be some Twinkling Watermelon thrown here as well if it hadn't aired that late into Autumn! ❤️❤️❤️

(Youtube Link)
I said it all already... My School President. Best Drama, Best OST! I don't make the rules!

(Youtube Link)
(Place 97) Hwang Min Hyun - Alarm from My Lovely Liar
Another song from My Lovely Liar. It really had some good songs, ngl! This one is very sweet❤

(Youtube Link)

Special Mention: (Place 27) Ruelle - War Of Hearts (Acoustic Version)
This may not be a soundtrack but the only reason I had it on repeat was because of a fmv I watched of Till the End of the Moon that used the song and ever since every time I listen to it, I feel like it fits the drama so well and I'm reminded of it and how much I loved it!

ennea:
This song honestly reminded me of my love for BAEKHYUN's "Is it Me" , another great track.

I want to mention here that Is It Me? is one of my favorite OSTs EVER! The love I have for this song transcends time and space! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ennea:
Anyone want to share my Spotify / YT recap for this year? Everyone's doing it in the feeds so I hope everyone in this club can do it here too~

Omg how fun!! Yes I'm joining! >:D Also super jealous of your soundtrack rep! I must have not liked a lot of the soundtracks I listened to this year because nothing really showed up.

Alternative R&B ended up being my biggest genre which surprised me if I'm honest. When I looked up my profile in stats.fm, it still ranked high but wasn't my top.
I always love these little personality bubbles they share with you. 
What can I say? While I'm no longer in the fan communities that made me feel like a proper ARMY, I'm still a big BTS fan.Luckily at least one soundtrack made it to the top 5! King Gnu's song is featured in Don't Call It Mystery, and it's just so well used there.
 naccu:
I'll add the OSTs that made it to my Spotify Top Songs Playlist for 2023

I like this too! I only had like 5 though haha Somehow, almost all the soundtracks that did show up on my Spotify Wrapped playlist were for games or shows I didn't actually watch or play!!! hahaha how silly

To be fair though, a lot of the soundtracks I enjoyed this year were not on Spotify. T_T

4. カメレオン (Chameleon) - King Gnu10. My Castle Town - Toby Fox
How can you not fall in love with this song after watching this show? The editing is so emotional for it.
track
I have not played Deltarune, though I did play their other game, Undertale. Toby Fox makes great soundtracks, what can I say? 

track

32. Fantasie Sign - Carla Vallet
64. Gathers Under Night... - Ratio
This, I believe, is from the Cowboy Beebop (anime) soundtrack. I only watched half the show with someone I was dating, but haven't finished it since we broke up haha
track
So it seems like this is from an old Japanese PS3 game called Under Night In-Birth Ex:Late. Don't know anything about the game but this song is great. 

track

75. PHILOSOPHY in a Teacup - Tsueno ImahoriHonorable mentions:
mystery track from Tengu no Daidokoro
We Will - Hiromi (Blue Giant)
I have not watched the anime Trigun but this was another great one!
track
Hiromi would probably be in my top 100 if I didn't start listening to her so late in the year. 

track

fiflydramalover:
Omg how fun!! Yes I'm joining! >:D

Agust D deserves to be the top artist of the year!!

Here's mine - both Spotify & Youtube :)

Well, I'm proud to be an ENGENE and ENHYPEN slayed it this year too! 

Top 1% in Spotify <3 Just didn't have enough time to get ORANGE BLOOD on here too!

My greatest discovery this year were Thai OSTs - I was a slave to My School President OSTs for a few months and had it all on repeat for so long. While that was great as a drama OST album - as for the OST itself - it was 'Over The Moon' - which was just soooo magical.

Specifically calling out drama OSTs in My Top Songs 2023 - (MSP: My School President, LBFAD: Love Between Fairy And Devil) - ones with emojis are favs among favs

• Over The Moon by Khao - The Eclipse 😍
  • 尋一個你 Find You ——劉宇寧 Liu Yuning - LBFAD 😍
  • I Want To Scream Out Loud - MSP OST
  • Your World, My World by Khao & First - Our Skyy 2 😍
  • You've Got Ma Back - MSP OST
  • 我還記得那天 I Still Remember That Day ——沈以誠 Shen Yicheng - LBFAD
  • 彼岸 The Other Side —— 井朧 & 井迪兒 Jing Long & Jing Dier - LBFAD
  • Rock & Star 😍🤩 - MSP OST
  • Come Closer - MSP OST
  • Let Me Tell You - 😍🤩 MSP OST
  • 訣愛 Love ——詹雯婷 Faye Zhan Wenting - LBFAD
  • The Secret Garden - Wonstein - Call It Love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Flower - Roy Kim - Call It Love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Hook - MSP OST
  • Smile Please - MSP OST
  •  想和你 Want To Be With You —— 虞書欣 & 王鶴棣 Esther Yu & Wang Hedi - LBFAD 😍

... and rest of the OSTs from MSP & LBFAD I'm sure you got the idea...

LuckyGirlGwenIce:

Agust D deserves to be the top artist of the year!!

🥰🥰🥰 Love him, love him (the emojis broke again but its the heartful ones lol)

Edit: :O I didn't realize there was a subgenre for Thai BL OST. That's pretty cool!