Okay but WHY was The Untamed's soundtrack so good? Both the instrumental and vocal tracks are just SO GOOD T_T 

omg I almost forgot that part of the reason why I bothered to finish this show was because one of the instrumental tracks showed up on my spotify. Thank goodness it did because I loved the show finally.

fiflydramalover:

Okay but WHY was The Untamed's soundtrack so good? Both the instrumental and vocal tracks are just SO GOOD T_T 

omg I almost forgot that part of the reason why I bothered to finish this show was because one of the instrumental tracks showed up on my spotify. Thank goodness it did because I loved the show finally. 

I find the ST sooo good, but I haven't watched the drama yet!! I go back and forth because I'm afraid the ending might be sad. What to do?!

American Fan:
I find the ST sooo good, but I haven't watched the drama yet!! I go back and forth because I'm afraid the ending might be sad. What to do?!

Just to answer you - not much of a spoiler - but the ending is not so sad

fiflydramalover:

The discovery of The Untamed Soundtrack was like being hit by the drama all over again for me. They were so so well done and so in tune with the characters. The lyrics, music, everything.

LuckyGirlGwenIce:

Just to answer you - not much of a spoiler - but the ending is not so sad

TYSM! I appreciate it.

Hi! I just found this group and would love to join. There are so many great OSTs but if I have to pick 3 it would be:

Oh! What a Shiny Night - Mido & Falasol - Hospital Playlist

Satellite - SALTNPAPER - Chicago Typewriter

When I Saw You - BUMKEY - Hwayugi

Welcome!

Oh niceee

jaxagon7717:

I really love this one too - this needs more attention :)

Welcome welcome @jaxagon! Thanks for joining ^_^ looking forward to chatting soundtracks with you 

jaxagon7717:

Bumkey from Shinee?

I haven't heard of any on your list. I should check them out when I can! I'm in the middle of relocating to another city far away.

I also lovee If You Were Me from Hwayugi, as well as Let Me Out. If We Were Destined from that album by Ben is also well liked I guess but I haven't listened to it a lot.

LuckyGirlGwenIce:

Welcome!

Oh niceee

I really love this one too - this needs more attention :)

Thank you! It really does, and I'm glad someone enjoys it as much as me! :)

fiflydramalover:

Welcome welcome @jaxagon! Thanks for joining ^_^ looking forward to chatting soundtracks with you 

Thank you! Happy to be here and listen to all the great suggestions I may have missed out on as well. :)

American Fan:

Bumkey from Shinee?

I haven't heard of any on your list. I should check them out when I can! I'm in the middle of relocating to another city far away.

This is a different artist and not Key from Shinee, but I love both. He's a soloist that sings mostly R&B/ raps. Definitely give the 3 songs I listed a listen whenever you get time, and I'm always open to new recommendations if you have any. Good Luck on your move!

LuckyGirlGwenIce:

I also lovee If You Were Me from Hwayugi, as well as Let Me Out. If We Were Destined from that album by Ben is also well liked I guess but I haven't listened to it a lot.

Yes, I also really like Let Me Out, but it has been a while since I have listened to the whole OST, so I need to listen to the other 2 again. But I do love most of Ben's OST releases, especially her one from Another Miss Oh. 

i just found this club and i'd like to join ^^ 

some of my favs OSTs are "Sweet Night" by V, "True" by Yoari and "Can You See My Heart" by Heize !