I am a huge fan of Soundtracks/OST and would love to be added to this group, I am drawn to OSTs from Kdramas, Cdramas and Thai dramas but its very hard to only list top 3. I still love classic OSTs and the most recent ones. Also it depend on what I am watching at the time and my mood. I find that some days I wake up or just relaxing and a Soundtrack will pop up in my head and I will play it and re-live the moment from the time I watched the Drama, Sometimes I will go back to the series and play the episodes where they introduce the Soundtack to the viewers. 

My Top 3 OSTs:

• My Secret My Everything  - Shooting Stars
  • Why Don't You stay - KinnPorsche
  • Starlight - Twenty five, Twenty One

1. Sh**ting Stars 'My Secret My Everything' by Sondia & Vincent Blue 

This OST is currently one of my favorites and it's fresh in my head. I enjoyed the series and when they introduced this OST in the series, it was just so cute. Each time I listen I get get goose bumps and I don't know why lol. I am a hopeless romantic by heart so I guess by listening this song I can recall the good times when I was in love with that one guy that started out as a secret ?, but honestly I have this song on repeat each time I listen  to it and sometimes I revisite the scene where I heard it first.

2. KinnPorsche - Why Don't You Stay by Jeff Satur  

I was so drawn to the Actor & Artist Jeff Satur while watching KinnPorsche and as soon as I heard this Soundtrack it melt my heart. The series is not my favorite bl drama but the OST is a masterpeice.  I instantly became a fan of Jeff Satur and honestly he was my favorite to watch in the series along with Porsche's younger brother. When I listen this song I wish they had given their story a happy ending. 

3. Twenty Five Twenty One - Starlight by TAEIL  

Each time I hear this OST I just want to get up and dance around my bedroom like a teenager again, they introduced this Soundtrack in the scenes where the school band played at the festival and that brought me back to my high school days. They also played it during the fencing scenes and at the beach which just so soothing and fits well. TAEIL is the main Vocalist from NCT and his vocals is no joke.  This OST resonates with me very well and I always feel better after hearing it. Very healing and joyful. 

Please forgive me in advance but I had to share this Bonus OST one of my all time favorites from 2006 

Princess Hours/Goong - Perhaps Love OST. I cannot get this OST out of my head after so many years. 

fiflydramalover:

Ok folks new question? 

What is the best OPENING OST?

By this I mean, the track that plays during the opening credits? 

100% Goblin intro song, 'Round and Round'. When I first heard that I had to rewatch the intro, because the music worked so well with it. - it also deserves first place because I'm a intro skipper, but I don't think I ever skipped this intro (well, maybe a couple of times) because of the music. 

Other intro songs that I liked and would occasionally watch the intro for, would be 'opening title' from Tomorrow, 'Our Beloved Summer' from Our Beloved Summer and 'Alchemy of Souls (opening title)' from Alchemy of Souls. Also, recently the intro to Love and Redemption, 'Coloured glass'.

Kayceluvdrama:
I am a huge fan of Soundtracks/OST and would love to be added to this group,

Welcome!

Kayceluvdrama:
My Secret My Everything  - Shooting Stars

I can say when I first heard this song I was a sucker for it. When ever I had the chance I would listen to it for hours on repeat.

fiflydramalover:
edit: It seems like the OST was released already, I'm guessing only in certain regions and platforms. https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Love_Between_Fairy_and_Devil_OST

I'm a little concerned because it doesn't seem like the full OST list. I really liked a lot of the instrumental tracks and I really hope they'll release them T_T

I just noticed that they have the various artist playlist on spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/1SwSgysKK3NTgAZhtW3cGj but it definitely doesn't have all the songs in it.

Kayceluvdrama:
I am a huge fan of Soundtracks/OST and would love to be added to this group

Welcome!!! Thanks for sharing your top OSTs. Listening to the first one now and the harmonies are so pretty!! 

imagine:
it also deserves first place because I'm a intro skipper, but I don't think I ever skipped this intro (well, maybe a couple of times) because of the music.

Heheh I love when intro songs are so good they force you to sit through them! When it happens with C-dramas I have to walk around while I listen so i don't see the spoilers in the intro haha

imagine:
I just noticed that they have the various artist playlist on spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/1SwSgysKK3NTgAZhtW3cGj but it definitely doesn't have all the songs in it.

omg thank you so much! hopefully they'll release the rest of the soundtrack soon as well. Ahhhh thank you again!

starrynights:
....if it isn't obvious I'm a sucker for Japanese drama intros

Ayee nothing wrong with that. Jdramas have some pretty fun ones!

imagine:

Welcome!

I can say when I first heard this song I was a sucker for it. When ever I had the chance I would listen to it for hours on repeat.

Thank you! Glad to know I was not the only one had that OST on repeat lol.

• the princess' man OST
  • 1 litre no namida 2005 OST
  • Bridal Mask OST

I'm a big fan of movie/drama OST so I have a lot of favourites, but these are my current ones.

Sxryx:
1 litre no namida 2005 OST

this soundtrack made me cry so many times lmao I think there's like a music box version of that one song they sing.... its so pretty 

Checking out the other OSTs now~ Welcome and thanks for sharing ^_^

I just realised I have never done a top three, lol. My top three would be out of -

- Scars leave beautiful trace. (Alchemy of Souls)

- Stay with me. (Goblin)

- My secret, my everything. (Sh**ting Stars)

- Red string of fate. (Our beloved summer)

- Beautiful. (Goblin)

- I will go to you like the first snow. (Goblin)

'-' 

I cannot pick a top three because they are all good and it also changes all the time. It kinda hurts doing a top three because there are so many other good songs that I wanna include, and I feel bad leaving them out.

imagine:
It kinda hurts doing a top three because there are so many other good songs that I wanna include, and I feel bad leaving them out.

awww I feel ya there. so many good OST songs out there!

fiflydramalover:

Ok folks new question? 

What is the best OPENING OST?

By this I mean, the track that plays during the opening credits? 

I dont really love the drama itself, but the Main Title in Class of Lies – Baek Eun Woo, is pretty compelling

I like the visuals & how fun the opening is in Pachinko 

Zen Violet:
I like the visuals & how fun the opening is in Pachinko

Woah! I never saw the intro before but it looks fun! Love the lead violin in the Class of Lies track too. Thanks for sharing!

Please listen to OST of temperature of love. Really good.

fiflydramalover:

Woah! I never saw the intro before but it looks fun! Love the lead violin in the Class of Lies track too. Thanks for sharing! 

I'm currently re-watching "Class of Lie" and they have some catchy  OST in this drama,  I like is that rap song "A silver Spoon' by Odee & QM. I actually like this drama.