Down with Love has a particularly rubbish time jump at the end – where they try to wrap everything up in a big red bow, but it just feels awkward and pathetic. I really wished they hadn’t bothered, it is my one resounding memory of that drama, although I remember fairly enjoying the ride, I will never be able to rewatch it because they totally ruined it for me. grrrr.
Forgive me if this already had been posted but Hana Kimi 2011 and Ikemen Desu Ne both had time jumps
I like the time jump in Big. Early in the drama is a change from the end. That was new and different and somehow seemed to work out fine.
Many dramas have time jumps the last one i recall since i'm currently watching it was BIG but i believe that the time jump was unusual (since it wasn't at the end but at the middle of the drama), it was used to gain Kyung Joon a year older, that's all.
I can't remember even one time jump in any drama I watched. Well, except of 1 Litre of Tears. I'm sure there were some, but no big or memorable ones so I neither hate nor love them. :D
Jeaniessi wrote: I like the time jump in Big. Early in the drama is a change from the end. That was new and different and somehow seemed to work out fine.

i too am a fan of the exposition time jump and have a couple of works in progress that use this. to me it seems to disrupt the follow of a narative less than a time jump at the end.