dramas_nocturnal:

Is this a new GL? That's Aoom and Meena on the left, right?! Oh my Lord! I'm already excited. 

it's the next GL by Y Entertainment, About Galaxy! And yes it's Aoom and Meena!!!! :D

leea:

Now I see why P'Fon had said that at first she was worried about Milk being able to get into Ongsa's character with the follow-up statement that now she's afraid that Milk's *too* much into the character- like I can't see any Milk here in this picture; only Ongsa. And we haven't even MET Ongsa yet (haven't read the novel).

I'm still making my way through Love Senior, I'm trying to savour it..

And OMG I wasn't expecting anything for About Galaxy so soon!! AND THEY'RE ALL STUNNING

So cute these posts make it harder to wait for 23.5

Also  I agree the cast of About Galaxy looks cool, hope we get a filming date soon

Matriception:

So cute these posts make it harder to wait for 23.5

Also  I agree the cast of About Galaxy looks cool, hope we get a filming date soon

Right?? Seeing these stills on P'Fon's stories (which I lurk) just makes waiting so much more unbearable.

And yes, I really hope they get a move on it ASAP; idrk what it's about but I'm hyped!

leea:

Now I see why P'Fon had said that at first she was worried about Milk being able to get into Ongsa's character with the follow-up statement that now she's afraid that Milk's *too* much into the character- like I can't see any Milk here in this picture; only Ongsa. And we haven't even MET Ongsa yet (haven't read the novel).

I'm still making my way through Love Senior, I'm trying to savour it..

And OMG I wasn't expecting anything for About Galaxy so soon!! AND THEY'RE ALL STUNNING

she has become ongsa, its the most adorable thing ever!! 

and since y entertainment's other series (for him) is about to air, and they don't have any other announced projects at the moment, i believe they will focus on the production for about galaxy!! very exciting after having no news about it for such a long tim

leea:

Right?? Seeing these stills on P'Fon's stories (which I lurk) just makes waiting so much more unbearable.

And yes, I really hope they get a move on it ASAP; idrk what it's about but I'm hyped!

it physically hurts having to wait for 23.5. this month marks a year since it was announced!!

mermysteries:

it physically hurts having to wait for 23.5. this month marks a year since it was announced!!

Ahhhhhh- all of this new sapphic content this week with Lucky My Love- I binged both eps at once- and a full episode of Love Senior (also a potential new ship for me in MDGO); it's just making the wait for 23.5 and the other in production GLs SO MUCH MORE DIFFICULT! Unfortunately, for me, I'm already just naturally someone who struggles with patience in general but this is a whole new level of torment. 

leea:

Ahhhhhh- all of this new sapphic content this week with Lucky My Love- I binged both eps at once- and a full episode of Love Senior (also a potential new ship for me in MDGO); it's just making the wait for 23.5 and the other in production GLs SO MUCH MORE DIFFICULT! Unfortunately, for me, I'm already just naturally someone who struggles with patience in general but this is a whole new level of torment. 

REAL!!!!

like usually it's out of sight out of mind for me, but when it's in sight it all i can think about! waiting for 23.5 has been torturous. I will have to personally visit gmmtv and fight them if they make us wait for pluto as long as they've made us wait for 23.5. and honestly I'm kinda worried they will since namtan and film are in like 17 other series coming out next year.

they should give a another gl or maybe even 2 in gmmtv 2024 part 2 as an apology for the long wait.

LOOK AT THIS CUTE ASS VIDEO

https://x.com/couplehnyw_/status/1722826254423130354?s=20

Love jumping to match Milk's height, yeah she's a cutie patootie

also Milk's hands being so much bigger than Love's. like not to be gay on main but...

glowinggayalien:

REAL!!!!

like usually it's out of sight out of mind for me, but when it's in sight it all i can think about! waiting for 23.5 has been torturous. I will have to personally visit gmmtv and fight them if they make us wait for pluto as long as they've made us wait for 23.5. and honestly I'm kinda worried they will since namtan and film are in like 17 other series coming out next year.

they should give a another gl or maybe even 2 in gmmtv 2024 part 2 as an apology for the long wait.

EXACTLY.  Same for me! Normally it's just something in the background of my mind that I know to look forward to but right now, it's basically the sole thing that my brain is running on. 

Oof. I never really thought about it like that but I guess that makes sense since both girls are in demand and busy right now. However, I'm not too bummed by that since it was said that they were supposed to start filming soon but ig apparently Ploy's Yearbook is being filmed first..  And yes!..... So if it comes to that, I'll definitely be going to gmmtv and give them a piece of my mind. Hopefully it won't come to that.... especially since I can't speak thai lmfao.

I'm also anticipating another GL or two to be  announced in Part Two's Lineup! There's so much to look forward to content wise which is insane; I still cannot believe that The GL Era is among us eeekk

glowinggayalien:

also Milk's hands being so much bigger than Love's. like not to be gay on main but...

THEY'RE SO SWEET- I'm crying 

Wait they haven't started filming yet ?

lavenderxhaze:

Wait they haven't started filming yet ?

You mean Pluto? No, not that I'm aware of. Namtan and Film are both main leads in Ploy's Yearbook and that's currently being filmed. The production team is updating their instagram acc @snap25_production and since it's the same team that'll be doing Pluto as well, it's very likely that they'll also be doing those updates when they start filming Pluto too :))

Yes, I got confused by the posts. It makes sense now. Thanks for letting me know.

glowinggayalien:

ITS THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN THEYRE SO PURE

leea:
I'm also anticipating another GL or two to be  announced in Part Two's Lineup! There's so much to look forward to content wise which is insane; I still cannot believe that The GL Era is among us eeekk

manifesting viewjune and janhaeciize!!!! its only fair

fellow anime appreciators!! a preview for "Whisper me a Love Song" just dropped, and it looks so so beautiful! it's based off one of my favorite mangas, and it's airing next spring :D