GagaOOlala's rotating collection of free content includes some sapphic films and shorts this week: https://www.gagaoolala.com/en/topic/35105/for-a-limited-time-only-seven-shorts-for-free

AthenaTheStorierX:

GagaOOlala's rotating collection of free content includes some sapphic films and shorts this week: https://www.gagaoolala.com/en/topic/35105/for-a-limited-time-only-seven-shorts-for-free

FREE and SAPPHIC are my favorite words!!

if no one else got me, i know Love Senior got me!!

We're gonna have an amazing GL season soon and I am on the edge of my seat for it.

AthenaTheStorierX:

We're gonna have an amazing GL season soon and I am on the edge of my seat for it.

it's gonna be so good!! i'm so READY

behind every gay person is a gayer, more evil gay person

(From the 23.5’s Twitter)

glowinggayalien:
behind every gay person is a gayer, more evil gay person

LMAOOOO

also sun is so in love, i feel sick they're so CUTE

#SapphicSaturday!!

And shout out to the tumblr sapphics who lovingly created these wonderful gifs so I didn't have to use screenshots!

Choi Yu Na (played by Song Ji Oh; from Semantic Error)
We've all heard of the gay best friend in women friend groups, I present to you: the lesbian(?) best friend in men friend groups.

Choi Yuna is the best friend of male lead Jae Young. She's an upperclassman getting ready to graduate and enter the workforce. She's not afraid to call Jae Young out on his BS and laugh - both with him and at his expense. She speaks truth, but isn't rude about it - something that many people don't know how to balance.

Why do I say she is a lesbian/sapphic woman? There is a scene where she is talking to Jae Young's love interest about JY's dating history and tells him that she had a crush on a girl that Jae Young dated (or she had a crush on JY but she had a girlfriend at the time; there's a few different translations going around - but I'm told the first is most likely).

CHOI YU NA MY BELOVED <3 One of my favorite sapphics!!! I hope one day we get a season 2 so we get more of her and hopefully give her a girlfriend <3

Also for anyone who cares to follow the Only Friends sapphics, they had a cute scene in yesterday's episode. They were a bit angsty but they resolved it and they remain the only non messy gays in the whole group lmao  

You can find it here from 1:34 to 3:16!

anny:

CHOI YU NA MY BELOVED <3 One of my favorite sapphics!!! I hope one day we get a season 2 so we get more of her and hopefully give her a girlfriend <3

Also for anyone who cares to follow the Only Friends sapphics, they had a cute scene in yesterday's episode. They were a bit angsty but they resolved it and they remain the only non messy gays in the whole group lmao  

You can find it here from 1:34 to 3:16!

I remember rewatching SE because I missed seeing her sass! Yuna is the best and I definitely agree that a season 2 would be great for her story!!!

And of course, April and Cheum being the best at communicating in Only Friends! I seriously love them too much and the guys can definitely learn from my favourites about talking things out!

AthenaTheStorierX:
Choi Yu Na (played by Song Ji Oh; from Semantic Error)

god i want her!!!

Milk, Love and P'Fon!! so cute!!

Ngl, i thought you were talking about Fon Sananthachat for a second there and i was like "that's so Thai GL meta. Love it!"

Fon S played in a sapphic could in the Thai drama Hormones, and was part of a pretty popular GL fan ship for several years there.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Ngl, i thought you were talking about Fon Sananthachat for a second there and i was like "that's so Thai GL meta. Love it!"

Fon S played in a sapphic could in the Thai drama Hormones, and was part of a pretty popular GL fan ship for several years there.

that would be a fun crossover tho!! love seeing actresses in multiple GLs :D

Where can I join the group to find more GL dramas ?