danlovesprettygirls:

Where can I join?

you just joined!! welcome :D

(also, very relatable username)

danlovesprettygirls:

Where can I join the group to find more GL dramas ?

Welcome! ^-^

By messaging here, you’ve just joined. Make yourself at home.

One day I might make us a discord server, but for now we’re just here on MDL forums. 

The side couple from Love Senior!! Look at them!!

Also, saw some news on twitter about the new GL by 9 Star Studios about the finalists for the casting and y'all... Mind and Sulax from GAP are in it, as well as Prang from the Last Case! i hope they get roles, because they've auditioned for GLs a few times now! it shows that they really care. I loved Mind and Sulax in GAP, though their roles were brief, and i'm excited to see Prang acting (i follow her on instagram and she's like super hot). Prang and Sulax are also openly queer, which is very exciting for me!!

https://twitter.com/GirlsLove_es/status/1704208560228319463

mermysteries:

Also, saw some news on twitter about the new GL by 9 Star Studios about the finalists for the casting and y'all... Mind and Sulax from GAP are in it, as well as Prang from the Last Case! i hope they get roles, because they've auditioned for GLs a few times now! it shows that they really care. I loved Mind and Sulax in GAP, though their roles were brief, and i'm excited to see Prang acting (i follow her on instagram and she's like super hot). Prang and Sulax are also openly queer, which is very exciting for me!!

https://twitter.com/GirlsLove_es/status/1704208560228319463

Oooh. I cannot wait for everything to be finalized!!

One pout from Sun and Ongsa's done for. She's so real for that.

the tweet said "Is it okay to be upset? As a friend" ¡¡I can't take this anymore!!

(from 23.5's Twitter

glowinggayalien:

One pout from Sun and Ongsa's done for. She's so real for that.

the tweet said "Is it okay to be upset? As a friend" ¡¡I can't take this anymore!!

(from 23.5's Twitter

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PIC SO FAR IM DYING

More MilkLove and JuneView pics from P'Fon’s IG.

i will never shut up about their height difference. it's very special to me
the kpop stan in me is resisting saying something about her cheeksi just know this bike scene is gonna ruin me

Everyday I thank the universe that 23.5 is a full GL

glowinggayalien:

More MilkLove and JuneView pics from P'Fon’s IG.

i will never shut up about their height difference. it's very special to me
the kpop stan in me is resisting saying something about her cheeksi just know this bike scene is gonna ruin me

Everyday I thank the universe that 23.5 is a full GL

THJS IS LITERALLY THE MOST INCREDIBLE CAST IN THE WORLD THEYRE SO DEAR TO ME

sometimes i think about how we literally bullied gmmtv into giving us a second gl couple, its just so funny

and we WON

Just saw a tweet from someone who’s name is “couple of mirrors director can you hear us?”

They’re so real for that because where is the second season! It’s been 84 years!

glowinggayalien:

Just saw a tweet from someone who’s name is “couple of mirrors director can you hear us?”

They’re so real for that because where is the second season! It’s been 84 years!

man, i wish they could just confirm whether it's happening or not... i hate when things are just up in the air like this :(

#SapphicSaturday #AnnualBisexualityDay

Pearl Gatdula (played by Adrianna So) from Gameboys, Pearl Next Door, and PaThirsty

Pearl is a bisexual queen! She first came on to the screen in Gameboys as the biggest hypewoman for the two male leads. Whenever they would have a falling out, she was ready to call them up, call them out, and advocate for them to communicate and try again. In fact, she was the one dropping reality bombs, advice, and motivational speeches to everyone. She's loud and hyper, but a great friend.

So loved by fans she was, that they decided to give her hew own spinoff, Pearl Next Door, where she talks more about the treatment she gets as a bisexual woman, and as she finds herself in the middle of a love triangle with two women: her long-time crush, and a woman from her childhood.

This girl is so well-loved, I swear. Not just by drama viewers, either. She has so many friends and suitors across the entire franchise.

She's not the most consistent character across the franchise, but she steals the screen whenever she shows up.

gmmtv 2024 lineup event should happen on october 17th! hopefully they announce some new GLs! what actresses would you like to be paired up?

personally i would love more mature series, with characters college age and up! besides more milklove and viewjune, i would like to see maybe janeciize, lookjunpiploy and film (i don't know who to pair her with tho)

Chompoo Potida Boomee - she had only small role in GAP and I would like to see her in a main role. Who to pair her up with? Mmm... maybe Aom :) But there is quite big age gap between them, so it might be about love of college student (Chompoo) and her teacher (Aom) Idk. :) Forbidden love, that would end in HE (after student's graduating or teacher's resignation in school - it would be more dramatic, but they would overcome all problems together. :)

mermysteries:

gmmtv 2024 lineup event should happen on october 17th! hopefully they announce some new GLs! what actresses would you like to be paired up?

personally i would love more mature series, with characters college age and up! besides more milklove and viewjune, i would like to see maybe janeciize, lookjunpiploy and film (i don't know who to pair her with tho)

Yes. Umm...Filmnamtan I'll say. And I want Viewjune in an angsty gl so badly😩. Yes to Milklove one more milklove series(chances ARE.) And I think we're going to get lookjunpiploy series and also they better pair up janeciize(chances are least but manifesting)