kardasx:

I would like to see chinese wuxia/xianxia uncensored GL, but that not gonna happen (probably) :/ Then something with straight girls (or one straight, one lesbian), lost somewhere alone - lone survivors of some accident for example, working together and helping each other to escape from the place... and while doing so, they would start to have some feelings for each other, which would turn into love in the end. And so they would find out, that they are not 100% straight. :) 

Some fantasy or scifi would be good too. I like time travel and space, so an android alien girl coming from future to fall in love with terrestrial girl would be surely great (at least for me). :) 

Yes, I want to see a wuxia/xianxia GL. It's okay it is censored (China lol) but well at least we see girls protecting and loving each other. Still no news on Couple of Mirrors season 2. :(

mermysteries:

PLEASE!! give me a loser butch falling for a hot femme and i will die happy

Yes or No and Yes or No 2

Lirian Orga:

Yes, I want to see a wuxia/xianxia GL. It's okay it is censored (China lol) but well at least we see girls protecting and loving each other. Still no news on Couple of Mirrors season 2. :(

I have been obsessed with Couple of Mirrors , they need to give us a s2 especially with that ending, recently the two leads of Couple if Mirrors starred in another series which is on the same youtube channel and the series was marketed through their scenes together, I mean atleast they know  where the views are

Matriception:

I have been obsessed with Couple of Mirrors , they need to give us a s2 especially with that ending, recently the two leads of Couple if Mirrors starred in another series which is on the same youtube channel and the series was marketed through their scenes together, I mean atleast they know  where the views are

Couple of mirrors main leads....got into another series??? which one?? do you mean by the one in which they explore the china's cultural production?? or do you mean any other... that the name, it was Hi producer??

shiina0599:

Couple of mirrors main leads....got into another series??? which one?? do you mean by the one in which they explore the china's cultural production?? or do you mean any other... that the name, it was Hi producer??

Yes that's the one, I realize I need to stop being lazy and post atleast the links of what I am referring to lol, yes  it's pretty long though and they aren't the focus  so if you just want a glimpse  of their scenes  together here you go  https://youtu.be/NS3xDZiMzlc?feature=shared 

Matriception:

Yes that's the one, I realize I need to stop being lazy and post atleast the links of what I am referring to lol, yes  it's pretty long though and they aren't the focus  so if you just want a glimpse  of their scenes  together here you go  https://youtu.be/NS3xDZiMzlc?feature=shared 

yeah i started hi producer to see them together but read in the discussions that they do not have much contact.. so dropped it..

No holidays for Freen and Becky, they are super busy this month!

Uranus 2324 filming days:

01.12, 02.12, 03.12, 04.12, 05.12, 15.12, 16.12, 17.12, 21.12, 22.12, 23.12, 26.12, 27.12, 28.12

The Loyal Pin filming days

11.12 (Q2), 12.12 (Q3), 18.12 (Q4), 19.12 (Q5)

Plus lots of events!!

As for Dream, we also have some filming days planned!

15.12 (Q6), 16.12 (Q7), 17.12 (Q8), 22.12 (Q9), 23.12 (Q10)

mermysteries:

No holidays for Freen and Becky, they are super busy this month!

Uranus 2324 filming days:

01.12, 02.12, 03.12, 04.12, 05.12, 15.12, 16.12, 17.12, 21.12, 22.12, 23.12, 26.12, 27.12, 28.12

The Loyal Pin filming days

11.12 (Q2), 12.12 (Q3), 18.12 (Q4), 19.12 (Q5)

Plus lots of events!!

As for Dream, we also have some filming days planned!

15.12 (Q6), 16.12 (Q7), 17.12 (Q8), 22.12 (Q9), 23.12 (Q10)

Does IDF usually add their poster releases and pilot trailer releases into their monthly schedules?  Bc I'm waiting for a Loyal Pin poster or the Dream pilot trailer....

leea:
Does IDF usually add their poster releases and pilot trailer releases into their monthly schedules?  Bc I'm waiting for a Loyal Pin poster or the Dream pilot trailer....

it's been forever!! at least Dream should be out by now...

Everyone, a couple of days ago, it was announced that Ormsin, Folky and Poppy, who recently left Be Mine the series, are all in a new project called #idolnextgen. It's a project that aims to create 5 new shows. One of them, titled "I Love/Kill You" is listed as BL/Yuri, so I hope we get to see them in sapphic roles. Hopefully this also opens new doors for them! I'm dreaming about a show where they're in a love triangle and end up in a polyamorous relationship!

Recently, Folky also graduated and Orm and Poppy were present in the ceremony!! we got some really cute pictures!! they kind of mean the world to me

mermysteries:
Everyone, a couple of days ago, it was announced that Ormsin, Folky and Poppy, who recently left Be Mine the series, are all in a new project called #idolnextgen. It's a project that aims to create 5 new shows. One of them, titled "I Love/Kill You" is listed as BL/Yuri, so I hope we get to see them in sapphic roles. Hopefully this also opens new doors for them! I'm dreaming about a show where they're in a love triangle and end up in a polyamorous relationship!

Ahh! Thank you for the update! I'm loving the idea of a psychological GL!!!

mermysteries:
Recently, Folky also graduated and Orm and Poppy were present in the ceremony!! we got some really cute pictures!! they kind of mean the world to me

And these photos are so sweet - congrats for her graduation! Thank you for sharing!!! 

i was also thinking, what are your biggest GL traumas?? i feel like we're constantly getting bad news, specially regarding actors leaving their projects. i think my top 3 is:

• Orm, Folk and Poppy leaving Be Mine: Orm and Folk were my favorite couple, and I also fell in love with Poppy. Them leaving really made my excitement for the show drop. I just really want to see them all in a GL again!
  • Thongfah leaving SKIU the Series: this one hurts especially because she left due to the hate she got from the Love in the Rain teaser. She's such a sweet person, I really hope we get to see more of her! she was recently announced as one of the finalists for the Reverse 4 You casting, so hopefully we will see her in the show!
  • Tee and Yuki's story getting cut off from GAP: Noey and Irin were extremely adorable in the pilot, and their rare moments in the actual show were so precious. They are also both queer, watching their love story in the show would have been so powerful.

There were more traumas, such as Christine leaving Reverse 4 You, Fern and Sprite leaving Be Mine, Oaey and Jaja leaving GAP, April and Cheum getting no screentime in Only Friends.

edit: i could also have added 23.5's constant delays as one of my traumas. BUT at least we know we're actually getting the show next year!

nightnight:
Ahh! Thank you for the update! I'm loving the idea of a psychological GL!!!

mermysteries:

yes!! i also hope we get news about The Last Case soon!! we deserve GL thrillers

nightnight:
And these photos are so sweet - congrats for her graduation! Thank you for sharing!!! 

right?? it made me so happy to see them hanging out outside the show!! their friendship is too cute!!

WOW! Feels like heaven on earth! What an amazing place is created, thank you from the bottom of my heart. How do I join this club?

RealNevermore:

WOW! Feels like heaven on earth! What an amazing place is created, thank you from the bottom of my heart. How do I join this club?

Just by commenting youre part of the club! Welcome to the party ^-^