Lirian Orga:

but GMMTV is sh*tty with their promotions so what we can do is to hit millions of views per episode and make it number one on the trending list in X.

That is, if they ever release it *sobs*

mermysteries:

i really don't think so!! they're both adults, so as long as its consensual that's not a problem at all!!

I'm also writing a story about a progressive liberal 28-year old nun with a juris doctor degree and a 23-year old civil engineering drop-put. Since my country the Philippines is still suffering with "macho feudalism" mindset. According to Concerned Students for Justice and Peace, Macho refers to the aggressive expression of an individual's masculinity. Feudal conveys the system of feudalism, obsessed with land ownership and power relations. By combining these two words, macho-feudal refers to male dominance set in a feudal setting.  So my approach would be more on feminism (women empowerment) and female gaze.

Friendly Neighborhood Release Update!

Japanese GL drama "Tsukutabe Season 2" or "She Loves to Cook, She Loves to Eat Season 2" started airing on Monday (January 29th). Domestically, it aired on NHK and is streaming on NHK+. However, it has been confirmed for fansubbing by the fantastic Furritsubs.

This sequel to the well-loved GL food drama "Tsukutabe/She Loves To Cook, She Loves to Eat" Season 1 started filming in December 2023, and is composed of 20 episodes at approximately 15 minutes each.

Last season showed Yuki becoming close to Kasuga and coming to terms with being a Lesbian. We viewers are very much excited to see the relationship develop further into romance.

Website 
(Btw, all recipes cooked were put up on the website last season. Hopefully that remains the case!)
Network TW/X
Manga TW/X

If you enjoy some r-rated adult comedy, there's a GL related episode (Ep 04) at this one, may be a bit stereotypish, but nethertheless... => https://mydramalist.com/749311-ltns

The Secret of Us now has a twitter account, and they shared some very cute pics from the pilot!

Also, Kantana is finally revealing the actress for Four from Reverse 4 You on saturday! they shared a little announcement video!

Lirian Orga:

I'm also writing a story about a progressive liberal 28-year old nun with a juris doctor degree and a 23-year old civil engineering drop-put. Since my country the Philippines is still suffering with "macho feudalism" mindset. According to Concerned Students for Justice and Peace, Macho refers to the aggressive expression of an individual's masculinity. Feudal conveys the system of feudalism, obsessed with land ownership and power relations. By combining these two words, macho-feudal refers to male dominance set in a feudal setting.  So my approach would be more on feminism (women empowerment) and female gaze.

this sounds so interesting!!

mermysteries:

The Secret of Us now has a twitter account, and they shared some very cute pics from the pilot!

Also, Kantana is finally revealing the actress for Four from Reverse 4 You on saturday! they shared a little announcement video!

Let’s go!! I’ll never get tired of the Lesbians in a  Bathtub “trope”

hello, I would like to join

imnotjessica:

Hellooo make yourself at home!!

glowinggayalien:

it really is becoming a thing in GL right lol

glowinggayalien:
I’ll never get tired of the Lesbians in a  Bathtub “trope”

And bathroom scenes too. I've lost count of how many lesbian bathtub and bathroom scenes I've watched, whether it be Western GL or Asian GL, and I appreciate it every time for how beautifully it was done. There are so many iconic bathroom and bathtub scenes. To name one or two, I like: Juliantina in the shower, Sue and Emily's in bathtub.

MichaKu:

If you enjoy some r-rated adult comedy, there's a GL related episode (Ep 04) at this one, may be a bit stereotypish, but nethertheless... => https://mydramalist.com/749311-ltns

Thank you for the information! ^-^

mermysteries:

EXCITED

glowinggayalien:

Lmao

MizMystixism:
And bathroom scenes too. I've lost count of how many lesbian bathtub and bathroom scenes I've watched, whether it be Western GL or Asian GL, and I appreciate it every time for how beautifully it was done. There are so many iconic bathroom and bathtub scenes. To name one or two, I like: Juliantina in the shower, Sue and Emily's in bathtub.

I'm also quite fond of the recent increasing trend in GLs for one to take care of the other while she's on her period. I want a girlfriend to take care of me on my period!

imnotjessica:

HELLO! Welcome and make yourself at home ^-^

MizMystixism:
There are so many iconic bathroom and bathtub scenes. To name one or two, I like: Juliantina in the shower,

Juliantina mention in 2024!! I'm still a little salty about how we never got the movie they said they were going to do.

also as a dominican, one of the things that still sticks with me from that novela was how they danced "bachata,"  like was it cute when they were dancing together? yes. but were they actually dancing bachata? no. still pains me this day.

More Lesbians In Baths

Your Honor! She just a baby.

(From The Loyal Pin account on twitter

glowinggayalien:
Juliantina mention in 2024!!

Juliantina is iconic. They made history as the first queer women couple in Latinx telenovela, becoming one of the best couples that have existed in the GL/WLW world. So they are worth mentioning in any year. ;))

glowinggayalien:
I'm still a little salty about how we never got the movie they said they were going to do.

Me too. I was excited about the movie and spinoff series, but sadly, nothing happened. How could they play with our hearts like that? All we got was Juliantina scene compilation from the telenovela.