RealNevermore:

Thank you for all the updates, I didn't know the last one :)

you're welcome!! sorry for the spam, just lots of exciting news!!

mermysteries:

you're welcome!! sorry for the spam, just lots of exciting news!!

Not at all. You're contributing to the group and I appreciate it highly :) <3

mermysteries:

Channel 3 made a post celebrating the success of The Secret of Us Mini Pilot, which has surpassed 1,2M views!! And they hinted at the official pilot, so it's safe to say it will be coming out soon!

Thank you for updating this forum!!! I've been regularly updating the discord but have been forgetting to do so with this club. Thanks for sharing all of this exciting news with everyone here<3

Matriception:

Here blank

Thank you. 

RealNevermore:

I understand your concerns but my friend you should never be asking permission/validation from others to watch something (if you were asking regarding the age gap/grooming controversy), you are a free person and to watch it or not is your personal choice, exclusively. None should have any say or try to gaslight you for that. I myself watching the show and it's going good. They have listened to the audience and increased the age from 16 to 20 and the older lead is not grooming at all, most of the time she's pushing the younger one away, taking care of her like an elder sister (a 16 years old dating a 36 years old was problematic obviously). That being said both leads are doing amazing in acting field and there's no boring moment in first 2 eps.

Thank you for providing the details. And it doesn't sound problematic as for now and I have watched Kiseki and there too was huge age between the leads. And age of 20 is much better. 

According to ThaiGL's Twitter/X acct, there are 19 sapphic/GL novels that have been officially announced as series. Among the 19 series, 11 have known actors. 7 novels are currently in the casting process. 

19, guys. It might not be a big number compared to BL, but it's huge progress for GL drama. 

MizMystixism:

According to ThaiGL's Twitter/X acct, there are 19 sapphic/GL novels that have been officially announced as series. Among the 19 series, 11 have known actors. 7 novels are currently in the casting process. 

19, guys. It might not be a big number compared to BL, but it's huge progress for GL drama. 

THAT'S SO COOL!! and that's without counting original series (Show me Love, Sunshine in the Wind, Unlock Your Love, The Last Case, Girllove Girlfriend) and movies (Uranus 2324, My Ex's Wedding)!!! Exciting times

WE HAVE A POSTER FOR THE LAST CASE!!!

AND IT'S DIRECTED BY APPLE LAPISARA!!

mermysteries:

WOOHOO! Thanks for the update <3

mermysteries:

Wow, it's looking good. 

'Unlock Your Love' teaser is now unlocked!

New stills from Dream!!

leea:

New stills from Dream!!

ooooh that second couple syndrome is gonna hit me like a truck!!!

mermysteries:

My Ex's Wedding page is up!!

Thank you!!! I've been checking day after day to see when it'd be approved