mermysteries:

New posters for Uranus 2324!!

I'm so excited! And omg, the genius in these posters! The fact that the astronaut/space one is very much set up to look like an underwater photo,  while the diver/underwater one resembles the set-up of a space photo! I'm just *pterodactyl squeal*

Please dear producers, don't make us interfans wait too long for this movie!

MilkWithASplashOfLove:

Hihi I'm new here! So glad I found this group because it's a goldmine and many of you have great lists to peruse!! I'm so HYPED I CAN'T STOP WATCHING AAAAAAA

Welcome welcome! Make yourself at home and feel free to chime in if/whenever you want. You might also like to join us over in Discord (https://discord.gg/hxnBg42Pp3 ) where the scope of sapphic media we cover is much wider!

mermysteries:

I WANT THEM... capitalism won this time

I'm so hyped that for this series the merch is so cute because for some of their other ones it's hit or miss, with some merch being really cringe.

But beware of shipping prices!! Idk about Latin American countries but I've bought stuff from them before and the shipping price to North America is crazy. 

MilkWithASplashOfLove:

Hihi I'm new here! So glad I found this group because it's a goldmine and many of you have great lists to peruse!! I'm so HYPED I CAN'T STOP WATCHING AAAAAAA

Welcome! <3

Unlock Your Love official pilot. 

AthenaTheStorierX:

I'm so excited! And omg, the genius in these posters! The fact that the astronaut/space one is very much set up to look like an underwater photo,  while the diver/underwater one resembles the set-up of a space photo! I'm just *pterodactyl squeal*

Please dear producers, don't make us interfans wait too long for this movie!

people on twitter also pointed out that the movie title is sideways because uranus spins on its own axis sideways (omg i hope i worded that correctly??) i thought it was such a cute detail

leea:

I'm so hyped that for this series the merch is so cute because for some of their other ones it's hit or miss, with some merch being really cringe.

But beware of shipping prices!! Idk about Latin American countries but I've bought stuff from them before and the shipping price to North America is crazy. 

i converted the prices to my local currency, i definitely cant afford that unfortunately lol

joining in... I would love to see more Asian movies/drama sapphic because I mostly watch European /Latin countries 👋😊

anyyy:

joining in... I would love to see more Asian movies/drama sapphic because I mostly watch European /Latin countries 👋😊

Yay! Welcome! The catalog of Asian sapphic media is growing ever bigger. Such an exciting time!

You can also join us over in the discord server where we discuss sapphic /GL media from outside of dramaland as well! https://discord.gg/hxnBg42Pp3  

Some news!!

- The Secret of Us has finished filming! the show is set to be released around june

- Gap and Dream director posted some pictures of Cranium, confirming that it will be produced by Idol Factory!

- GMMTV 2024 part 2 will be on April 23rd! Chao Planoy retweeted the date announcement, so the good news is we will very likely get a gl, the bad news is it's probably another adaptation of her novels

mermysteries:
GMMTV 2024 part 2 will be on April 23rd! Chao Planoy retweeted the date announcement, so the good news is we will very likely get a gl, the bad news is it's probably another adaptation of her novels

This is bittersweet news. I guess, it could be Us, Mate or Apple. Since we'll have a few of Planoy's adaptations coming up, I'm putting some faith in the production team to handle them better and make them less problematic. ~fingers crossed~

But regardless, we have a list of GLs to look forward to this year. We have a few of other authors' adaptations in the making (The Loyal Pin, Petrichor, Cranium) or in the casting process (I'm Your Moon, Reverse with Me), as well as original series (The Last Case, Sunshine in the Wind). With the current GL list, it's about time for some companies to know that Planoy is not the only GL writer. There are many books from other authors that could be adapted. 

MizMystixism:

This is bittersweet news. I guess, it could be Us, Mate or Apple. Since we'll have a few of Planoy's adaptations coming up, I'm putting some faith in the production team to handle them better and make them less problematic. ~fingers crossed~

But regardless, we have a list of GLs to look forward to this year. We have a few of other authors' adaptations in the making (The Loyal Pin, Petrichor, Cranium) or in the casting process (I'm Your Moon, Reverse with Me), as well as original series (The Last Case, Sunshine in the Wind). With the current GL list, it's about time for some companies to know that Planoy is not the only GL writer. There are many books from other authors that could be adapted. 

Zense Entertainment has the rights for Mate, and Kongthup Production has Apple. So it's possibly Us, Irresistible (both had the rights bought some time ago) or even another novel. 

But i agree, there are many other good non planoy GLs to look forward to! I would add Reverse 4 You, The Secret of Us and Unlock Your Love to the list! hopefully we get all of them this year

mermysteries:
But i agree, there are many other good non planoy GLs to look forward to! I would add Reverse 4 You, The Secret of Us and Unlock Your Love to the list! hopefully we get all of them this year

I have so many Thai GL novels bookmarked now thanks to https://twitter.com/Thaiglplsmass. I really want some of the ones they review to be translated and adapted! They sound so good!

Also there's that PBS period harem drama that is currently untitled (last i checked anyway). Looking forward to that one too ^-^

Also the fact that Unlock Your Love has been picked up by GMM25 which means it'll be on network television. Which is a huge step for our girls and their small production company!